Human Timeline Project

An epic project between our beloved and late Geraldine and Michael - NOTICE: To respect the wishes of Geraldine and her vision for this project, please do not share or post anything from this category. I plan to finish her project and publish on her behalf at some point, so your support and consideration for this project while having access to these records are very much appreciated.

Forums

1. HTP [Geraldine]

All Transcripts from Geraldine's epic project with Michael about the origins and evolution of our human sentience -  NOTICE: To respect the wishes of Geraldine and her vision for this project, please do not share or post anything from this category. I plan to finish her project and publish on her behalf at some point, so your support and consideration for this project while having access to these records are very much appreciated.

2. HTP [Supplemental]

All Transcripts from others who contributed to Geraldine's epic project with Michael about the origins and evolution of our human sentience -  NOTICE: To respect the wishes of Geraldine and her vision for this project, please do not share or post anything from this category. I plan to finish her project and publish on her behalf at some point, so your support and consideration for this project while having access to these records are very much appreciated.