Sign in to follow this  
Erick

elements of the teaching

Erick    245
Erick

i have seen several sessions that have statements such as this one from michael-speaks-october-2-2005-open-qa

It should be noted that an entire element of our teaching has not been accessed, though it is from your question that it will come forth.

so that brings the question. what are all the elements of the teaching, how completely and accurately has each element has been accessed.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Erick    245
Erick

with the last couple posts looking to judge interest in topics, i am not sure what i was trying to get at with this suggestion/question was well understood and may have gotten lost along the way; first being combined with a question that was more focused on the how of the teaching (the waves), than the what, and then seeming to being lost in the second pole that was focused purely on the waves of application. this question/topic was tying to be focused on the what of the teaching, looking to get Michael's take on a syllabus/outline of all the elements of they consider part of the teaching; the type that would be a useful complete outline and introduction to the teachings. then moving on to an exploration of an assessment of how well our questions had explored each area/aspect/element of the teaching (some what like the question of how much do we know about topic x that has been asked on the solar system) and how well/accurately they have been understood/comprehended (part of the feedback loop as they monitor the teaching used to make adjustments). i think this topic would likely end up create more questions than it would answer, and may help us understand other areas and perhaps get a more complete list of the topics that have been behind the various statements "we have more to say on" this topic spread throughout the various transcripts.

• LIKE/LOVE 1