Leela Corman

Suggested Topic: The Effects of the Holocaust

8 posts in this topic

In a recent session, Michael stated that the Holocaust traumatized humanity in ways they said they have not yet begun to explore with us. They also said that NOW is when it is coming back to be addressed. I would really love to see this as a dedicated topic. Just give me a heads-up if you decide to do it, so I can plan to be home for it! Thanks!

13 people like this

I found this in the session on Generational Karma in response to a question @Bobbyasked about Generation X.

MEntity: Many from the "X" Generation were born directly from, or somehow linked to (even as guides) World War II. Those who experienced extreme oppression, watched extreme oppression, lived in terror because of who they were, or who they knew, tended to choose to be born to the Generation who were generating a conscious revolution. The X Generation took this further by focusing on the individual, the freedom of expression, individual mobility and prosperity.

MEntity: Keep in mind that generational karma houses those who contribute to imbalance, but it also houses those who may have been affected by the imbalance, and even those who are simply interested in helping to balance and imbalance.

MEntity: Generation X brought forth the "culture wars" and postmodernism, breaking down the idea of the "establishment," helping to carry forward the rebellion of the previous generation.

Maureen: That makes sense

MEntity: The positive self-karma showed up in terms of how the individual matters, how one person can make a difference. It was a shift away from the necessity to band together, and a shift toward owning individual responsibility as a means to bring change.

7 people like this

Yes, I have seen this. It's very important. But it doesn't address my question. A dedicated session to follow up on their more recent statements about the relationship between the Holocaust and the election of Trump is what I am asking for. It would no doubt include the above, but would I am sure also expand on it and drill down into other areas. Remember, part of their statement was that they hadn't yet begun to explore it. That's bait to this cat.

Edited by Leela Corman
3 people like this

1 hour ago, Leela Corman said:

Yes, I have seen this. It's very important. But it doesn't address my question. A dedicated session to follow up on their more recent statements about the relationship between the Holocaust and the election of Trump is what I am asking for. It would no doubt include the above, but would I am sure also expand on it and drill down into other areas. Remember, part of their statement was that they hadn't yet begun to explore it. That's bait to this cat.

Yes, I was trying to find the exact quote where they said this. It was immediately intriguing to me when I first read it. I seem to remember their comment as not just including the Holocaust but World War II in general. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but I can't find it and I looked at some more recent transcripts.

EDIT: I found it! It was the November Energy report

MEntity: It is not amiss to compare this Turning Point represented by this election in the United States or the event known as “Brexit” to that which happened to lead to the rule of Hitler. Hitler did not take power. He was given power. And that experience in your history is one of the reasons so many have opted into this as a collective, catapulting Karmic event.

MEntity: As we said: Collective Karma is a “real thing.” And you are now in it on a scale not seen in long time by us. You are now clear on experience that once led to and allowed the rise of Hitler, both in documented terms and in terms of Essence. That event traumatized humanity in ways that we have not explored much with our students. We did not know when this collective approach to balancing that Karma would come, but it is here. There are many sets of Collective Karma to address within humanity, and this is just one of them.

MEntity: This Collective Karma is not about balancing what Hitler imposed, but about balancing the collective Self-Karma of Complacency and Convenience that allowed for such an event in your history to exist at all. Hitler rose to power because too many were complacent and ignored the threat in favor of conveniences.

Edited by DanielaS
4 people like this

I asked Michael to expand on their comments in the November Energy Report.

You can read their expansion here on my blog, or you can find it in the transcript of last month's Ask Michael.

They went into more detail than I expected, though the topic could certainly use further exploration.

2 people like this

@Connor, thanks. I saw that transcript. You phrased the question exactly as I did, in my private document where I write down my questions for Michael. I still want to expand on it, but I'm not sure how to ask for the expansion. I need to re-read and give it some thought. I'm very close to the subject - my family were Holocaust survivors, my last life ended in Auschwitz, and I'm working on a graphic novel set partially in it. So...it's kind of all around me all the time.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

@Connor, I still want to expand on it, but I'm not sure how to ask for the expansion.

I've thought about this, too. They said, "We have more to say, of course." Unless there is something specific which jumps out at us, we could simply ask them to 'say more'. The topic seems to need some more unpacking before we can start polishing.

2 people like this

Yes, and I think this unpacking is something we can all (those of us who are interested) do together. I'll start: this is kind of obvious, but the other day I was thinking about the ways this might extend beyond the US. What are other countries' populations learning, collectively, or how are they processing, all of the traumas of recent history, including the Holocaust? How is everyone else dealing with "not letting it happen again"? It matters everywhere and includes all of humanity.

2 people like this