Hjortur

Gender identity

30 posts in this topic

My essence is 35% male and 65% female energy. I notice this in my appreciation for the female form. I do feel reasonably comfortable with my body but the female form feels like the preferred form and the one that I am most comfortable with. 

Now that I have chosen the male form, I am exploring the areas of manhood. 

I work with wheel loaders of a well known Swedish brand as a test driver and live out in the forest (occasionally cutting down trees for firewood). I am considered a manly man by most other than me. 

When it comes to sex, I often use my female lives to guide me and give me inspiration. It is a peculiar feeling to remember being of the other gender in the act of lovemaking. I can remember or feel how it is and what I like in respective body formats. It becomes a yin yang experience, the female and male form combined into one. Being female or male ceases to exist and you are simply human.

This was at its clearest, when I was with my essence twin (35f65m). One time during lovemaking, we could feel our bodies merge. Afterwards we talked about what it was like and we had had the same experience of being simultaneously male and female.

What I have noticed is that according to the Michael charts, I have the most satisfying experience with the opposite energy configuration. When I have been with a partner that has the same male female ratio as I, the sex tends to get awkward, uncertain and lack the oneness feeling. My current relationship with a 2.lvl old scholar (she's 70m30f) is very satisfying.

She also knows that I am not much of a man, really...

18 people like this

Sex is fun!

8 people like this

It is an interesting topic, gender identity. I can say that I have always felt comfortable identifying as both. I am a Scholar cast Scholar with 50% male and 50% female energy. I feel uncomfortable with anything that is either side of that, as that feels unbalanced, partial, and biased, and excluding the other truth and reality. 

My girlfriend and I share each other's Beauty position, so that is really nice. also being heartlinks is a bonus. Maybe the Michael definition of "moving in unison with another essence" is as simple as teamwork, pulling in the same direction, as in, the definitions of moving together go beyond sex. That is my experience of moving in unison anyway. Happens in many situations of recognition, trust, intimacy and being relaxed.

10 people like this

Nice post, Hjortur. I'm slightly more female-55% to 45% male but I relate to female energy more readily than to male energy. I prefer to hang out with women and I have more female friends than I have male friends. Curious, as the balance is only 5% but I feel it clearly. 

11 people like this

So complex, this Gender thing. My male/female ratio is 45/55, in that order. I'm not sure that tracks precisely with my felt-sense of masculine-feminine "nature." I have felt, at times, both energies deeply and strongly. I do tend to relate better and more frequently with women as companions, with more deeply felt emotional connections to women. However, not strictly. Sexually, I relate to both women and men. But in traversing the arcs of the monads my actual sexual preferences have shifted from one gender to the other, as I worked through the various levels of social imprinting and conditioning. Indeed, it seems that sexual "adventures" were a means of challenging the imprinting, exploring bodies, practices, held-in feelings and beliefs, to 'move through' and beyond, yet also satisfy desires and urges of the various sub personalities and their held identities.

9 people like this

Energy ratios do not relate to sexuality.  They relate to higher-focused or "male" energy versus higher-creative or "female" energy.  Although I have a high "male" energy at 70%, I guarantee you that I am all woman!  (Although a very intense one 😉).

Edited by ClaireC
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, ClaireC said:

Energy ratios do not relate to sexuality.  They relate to higher-focused or "male" energy versus higher-creative or "female" energy.  Although I have a high "male" energy at 70%, I guarantee you that I am all woman!  (Although a very intense one 1f609.png).

Hmmm.  You make me wonder how this higher-focused or "male" energy versus higher-creative or "female" energy plays out or why wouldn't it be part of one's sexual make up.  I'll have to look up what has been said by Michael.  No doubt other things affect our sexuality... imprinting, the overleaves and body type in particular as well as choices as to what to explore in a particular life.  I'd also be curious to know what factors relate to our gender preferences, especially in light of many saying "it is not a choice". With male energy I think focused, assertive, insertive, hard, linear.  With female energy I think creative, passive, receptive, soft, nonlinear.  I would imagine a piece of that relates to our M/F ratio. 

@Hjortur I  have 35M/65F as well.  I have not been very aggressive sexually--though had my share of being passive-agressive--and have had performance issues... oops, did I say that.  Am I losing more manhood;)  That reminds me I still haven't viewed the youtube video that keeps being suggested for me--How to Get Hard Fast. My perception is there are more people on this site with ratios skewed more  female than the opposite but that may just be my perception.

Minutes before New Year so have a Happy!!

Edited by Maxim
8 people like this

Posted (edited)

@ClaireC There is an article by Troy on energy ratio: 

[Michael_Entity] It is a constant. What changes is the ways in which this is expressed and the ways in which it is eventually balanced. The higher ratio is a good indication of how your incarnational process began, as Male bodies are 100% Male Energy and Female bodies are 100% Female Energy; therefore, if your ratio is higher Female, it is fairly safe to say that you began your incarnations in the bodies most comfortable. As the Essence evolves, so does the want for balance, so choosing bodies to counter your higher ratio begins at some point.

I do not mean to undermine your womanhood. Those woman I have had in my life with high male energy ratios are no Lumberjacks ;-)

They have been very feminine in appearance but had a manly attitude and acted in a manly manner. 

I have never wished to put on women's clothings or wear high heels either...

My relationship with my ET has taught me a lot about energy ratios.

@Maxim I can relate to being passive sexually and that might be related to energy ratios. I would think that the body would have its say in that matter though. I know that the energy ratio is all about finding balance as an essence. I do not know if that relates to the common task of us Michael students. If that might explain the more female energy of the group. I have not thought about it. 

As it comes to performance issues that would relate to the female body type as well. The key for both body types is to relax with themselves and go with the flow. This attitude will also help their partner do the same. This is easier for those that compliment each other's energy ratios and hardest for those that share the same ratio. This according to my own experience.

Edited by Hjortur
7 people like this

@AnnaD Do you have your girlfriends overleaves so you know her energy ratio? 

2 people like this

11 hours ago, Hjortur said:

As it comes to performance issues that would relate to the female body type as well. The key for both body types is to relax with themselves and go with the flow. This attitude will also help their partner do the same. This is easier for those that compliment each other's energy ratios and hardest for those that share the same ratio. This according to my own experience.

Right you are.  It seems it has taken most of my life to approach the sex positive ideal.  By that I mean just be real about sexual needs and practices without shame or embarrassment.  

8 people like this

Hjortur no I don't have my girlfriend's energy ratio. I am curious too and want to get this channelled some time in the future. 

3 people like this

I have been waiting for a topic like this to happen :) I have borderline-high male energy ratio at 60, with quite a feminine/lunar type body in this life, and on top of that I've had sex with my essence twin who is a guy with some "macho" going on. Yes I sometimes feel there's a man living inside of me, but I know being "dominant" is not a thing for this life. There are many more women I've seen that like to be "in control", I feel that it has to do with a need for safety and a chief feature of greed. I have none of those, and I feel comfortable, when I have to be submissive from time to time. I think I have embrace my feminine energy well, although I still prefer to do things in a somewhat "manly" way. Mastering the art of being powerful as a compassionate female is something I am eager to learn in this life.

When it comes to sexuality, I always thought there's no such a thing as bad sex if two people are truly in love of each other. Random sex seems to be lack of purpose to me - not sure if this is a cultural imprint or my old soul can finally see through the maya around this highly-prized human activity. Me and my essence twin still have some imbalance/karma going on around this topic, but sure it is good. I do sometimes feel as if I am kissing and touching and embracing the other version of self when I am with him. It is elevating physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I don't really feel my higher male energy that much, instead, I have a sense of wholeness.

I actually from time to time thought about why I would not prefer women to men sexually in this life. The logically reason I gave to myself is that my important mate agreements happen to be with men. I can see myself having one night stands with women easily, but having a romantic relationship with ladies seems like a novel idea to me. I am guessing besides the energy ratios, there is always a bodily attraction/biological balance going on and you tend to attract to people what have an opposite physique from you.

I also do have some vague "memories" that in a lot of my past lives, as both men and women, I have no problem engaging in intimacy with both men and women. I am somewhat surprised that this is not an idea that's more commonly accepted. I guess either I got super lucky by living in cultures that did not punish such creativity, or there were some traumatic past-life experience I chose to forget. 

6 people like this

12 hours ago, Maxim said:

Right you are.  It seems it has taken most of my life to approach the sex positive ideal.  By that I mean just be real about sexual needs and practices without shame or embarrassment.  

It is no easy task you have set yourself. As living the sex positive ideal will also place you outside of the societies cultural norm. Challenging society in this way is truly a powerful tool for self-development.  As tool use go you could call it the equivalent of wielding a chainsaw. If you don't have the balance and respect it may seriously hurt you and others around you. I am still trying to attain this as well but more inside myself as I choose to live within my culture's norm. I respect those that do want to challenge the norm. I have nevertheless seen much hurt and self-deceive in those I know, that have tried to live polyamorously or being engaged in other sexual activities involving multiple partners. In Sweden, the norm might be slightly different than in the US. Sexual education in school along with tolerance towards gay and transsexual has become the norm here. 

3 people like this

@CongYes, I was missing the topic myself ;-) It is strange that we do not have this discussion more often here. I get the feeling that whenever this subject is touched in its spiritual context it is by the way of referring to the higher sexual centre and thereby somehow making it "clean". I read a book when I was young about the astral plane. There the author (channel) spoke of primitive people on the lower astral plane that still felt that they had to have sex. Those on the higher planes were above such savagery. When sex is so much part of our lives it's a strange thing that it somehow feels excluded in the spiritual. A baby soul legacy I assume. I have no problem with the thought of sex with the same gender but as neither such relationship nor the interest for a one night stand is there, I will leave it alone this lifetime. Having sex with my essence twin did feel like glueing together the universe. It was truly an amazing experience despite disastrous relationship.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Hjortur I am quite intrigued to discuss the topic of sex and spirituality here :)

I remember Michael did say that sex is a form of meditation, and for most people, this is ironically the only form of meditation they perform and be able to have access to the higher centers. Frankly, I don't even know how often the higher centered can be experienced during sex: just like you can be a lousy meditator who senses nothing out of ordinary, you can perform sexual activities for the sake of doing it in its most superficial form.

I do, feel that sex symbolizes creativity, and creativity in its highest form is the source, the mother of all that is. So sex is always mystically fascinating for people from all soul ages, just like we always have curiosity about the tao. I guess it became less prized for older souls, or souls now reside on the astral plane, because they now have access to many other tools of manifesting creativity, and sex is a less preferred form.

In quite a few eastern religious traditions, mostly Hinduism and Tibetan Buddhism (the red hat sect, which traced its source back to Hinduism), sex seems to be quite often used to access and elevate the spirituality. Although I am fairly sure the concept has been heavily misused and misinterpreted. I have once read a piece that summarizes it well, that "for the ones who are eager to have sacred sex, they have not truly grasped the meaning of sacred sex; for the ones who truly grasp its meanings, sacred sex does not seem to be necessary."  

Edited by Cong
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

The m/f energy ratio is not about gender. It describes focused vs. creative energy. There really needs to be a new me for it since it's so confusing. When I joined this community this was one of the topics I misunderstood as well. Renaming this overleaf so it's less confusing seems like a good question to ask the M's about. 

Edited by ckaricai
3 people like this

47 minutes ago, Cong said:

@Hjortur I am quite intrigued to discuss the topic of sex and spirituality here :)

I remember Michael did say that sex is a form of meditation...

I do, feel that sex symbolizes creativity, and creativity in its highest form is the source, the mother of all that is....

We are well beyond the M/F ratio discussion.

Endlessly fascinating! Eros & Agape playing out in polymorphous diversity. The "urge to merge" but also to "diverge." I've (creatively) explored aspects of "self" through sexuality, as ways to rebel and transgress social bounds, or rather my interior sense of boundedness or limitation. Submissive/Dominating relates to in-control or out-of-control...the edge of bio-energetic chaos. There is an impulse of freedom, or the search for it implicit in all this. I seem to have preferred a role where i could manage the edge or fulcrum of "energetic chaos" of surrender and domination. For example, as the homosexual "phallic worshipper."      

4 people like this

Cary, if you saw my earlier post, I agree.  I wish M would drop the Male/Female terminology in favour of Focused/Creative.  So many new students are confused by this.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

@ClaireC and @ckaricaiI sense your irritation and I am sorry if I have offended you.  I am not a new Michael student. I have been studying Michael since before Slaves became Servers. I have no problem with calling it Male and Female energy. According to Michael, male bodies are 100% Focused and female bodies, 100% Creative energy. You could change the names but it would not alter this fact. That we prefer body types according to this ratio in the beginning of the reincarnation cycle is also something Michael has mentioned. Changing the names is an option that I could live with as well although Focused and Creative is somewhat more difficult to identify with from my viewpoint. I often think of these energies as a piece of Quartz crystal. The Creative side being the cloudy diffused part and the Focused, the clear and pointed one. I then picture my essence focus in this context. The change from Slave to Server was a good one and much more descriptive of the role. So why not change Male to Focused and Female to Creative. But not because of a gender issue but only to create more clarity in the teachings. 

Edited by Hjortur
5 people like this

Personally, I have no trouble using male/female to refer to focus and creative energies. I think all is metaphorical. There always will be very masculine man with high creative energy, and very feminine woman with high focus energy. Masculinity does not equal male energy and femininity does not equal female energy. I think most people here will acknowledge that.

I do tend to agree that a male body is more built for manifesting focus energy and a female body is more suitable for manifesting creative energy. I guess it probably have to do with the testosterone and estrogen levels. But nothing is absolute. We all come to learn from the opposite, with harmony and balance being one of the ultimate goals.   

6 people like this

I prefer using the terms focused, or creative... I understand that essence loves achieving balance in fleeting moments and no manner of terminology changes this. That is a good analogy (for me) of the quartz crystal. 

4 people like this

8 hours ago, ClaireC said:

Cary, if you saw my earlier post, I agree.  I wish M would drop the Male/Female terminology in favour of Focused/Creative.  So many new students are confused by this.

I saw it after the fact. 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, ckaricai said:

I saw it after the fact. 

Well, you know what they say about great minds...😉

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Hjortur said:

@ClaireC and @ckaricaiI sense your irritation and I am sorry if I have offended you.  I am not a new Michael student. I have been studying Michael since before Slaves became Servers. I have no problem with calling it Male and Female energy. According to Michael, male bodies are 100% Focused and female bodies, 100% Creative energy. You could change the names but it would not alter this fact. That we prefer body types according to this ratio in the beginning of the reincarnation cycle is also something Michael has mentioned. Changing the names is an option that I could live with as well although Focused and Creative is somewhat more difficult to identify with from my viewpoint. I often think of these energies as a piece of Quartz crystal. The Creative side being the cloudy diffused part and the Focused, the clear and pointed one. I then picture my essence focus in this context. The change from Slave to Server was a good one and much more descriptive of the role. So why not change Male to Focused and Female to Creative. But not because of a gender issue but only to create more clarity in the teachings. 

Not irritated. No worries. Just pointing out the confusion. And yes, changing it to focus/creative would be more clear. That's what I was saying, however, Michael might have more precise words besides "focus/creative" so I think it's worth asking. It's just confusing to new students who think the m/f ratio equates to sexual preferences or gender identity. None of that has anything to do with how a person uses creative/organizational energy.  

Also, I don't find it more difficult to identify with focused or creative energy as an abstract concept. I hear the words "plasma stream, narrow focus" because I watch way too much Star Trek. LOL then I picture a laser with either a narrow piercing beam trying to cut something vs a laser with a diffuse wide beam trying to destroy something.

6 people like this

@HjorturNo offense, you are simply misinterpreting.  The body is only 100% until Essence moves in.

2 people like this