Hjortur

Gender identity

Hjortur

@ckaricaiA StarTrek fan myself :-) I find that many Michael students are Star Trek fans. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Hjortur

@ClaireCCan you paste in a link to a Michael reference about the body energy ratio being changed by the soul "moving in"? I understand according to Michael that this happens around the age of 7. I have always had difficulty with the age, though. From my perspective, this begins at birth and then completes around the age of 7. I can observe this completion in my 7-year-old now as the questions he's asking get deeper and more grounded.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ClaireC
4 hours ago, Hjortur said:

@ClaireCCan you paste in a link to a Michael reference about the body energy ratio being changed by the soul "moving in"? I understand according to Michael that this happens around the age of 7. I have always had difficulty with the age, though. From my perspective, this begins at birth and then completes around the age of 7. I can observe this completion in my 7-year-old now as the questions he's asking get deeper and more grounded.

I read it recently.  I'll try to get you the link later today.  Have to run now but will have time later.  ?. If I remember correctly, it happens during the second Monad.

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

ClaireC
1 hour ago, ClaireC said:

I read it recently.  I'll try to get you the link later today.  Have to run now but will have time later.  1f642.png. If I remember correctly, it happens during the second Monad.

This is from OMW - Jul 21, 2012, Personal Cycles of Life:

Relationship Cycles (Astrology and M/F Energies)

[MEntity] Relationship Cycles are often run by your Male/Female, or Focused/Creative Cycles as measured by the ratio of "male to female" energy in your Essence as it is then reflected more mundanely in the Body.

[MEntity] Bodies without Essence are either 100% Male/Focused Energy or 100% Female/Creative Energy. As Essence moves through a Body, the body shifts in dynamic to reflect the ratio inherent in the design of your Essence.

[MEntity] Until the 2nd Internal Monad is completed, the Body tends to hold its emphasis relative to the gender of the body.

[MEntity] After that, the ratio shifts to reflect Essence.

[MEntity] Once the hormonal wash that often accompanies the 3rd Internal Monad is activated, then the Relationship Cycles, or M/F Energy Cycles are in effect.

[MEntity] Regardless of your Male/Female Energy Ratio, your Relationships will tend to play out the cycles of both Energies, and because your Bodies are directly involved with relating, the body tends to reflect those cycles in fairly tangible terms.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Hjortur

@ClaireCIt feels like I should start to spend some more time in reading the posts. There is a lot more to energy ratios than I knew. I have not heard about relationship cycles before as defined by energy ratios. Thanks for the info :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Sam K

I'm 55/45 male-dominant, which was a mild surprise for me.  I do relate well to both the male and female forms, though I'm only attracted to women this time.  

As for sex, I've yet to partake of it in this life.  No real reason or hang-up that I'm aware of; I'm certainly not asexual.  I just have no interest in sex outside of a romantic relationship, and the latter hasn't seen fit to materialize as yet.  I could probably obtain both if I put more (read: any) effort into it but, eh, dating sucks and I care more about other aspects of my life right now.  Besides, I was kinda holding out for my ET, but he's male now as it turns out, so yeah.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Bobby
9 minutes ago, Sam K said:

Besides, I was kinda holding out for my ET, but he's male now as it turns out, so yeah.

LMAO... those romanticized versions of an ET will do that to you!   :)

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Sam K
12 minutes ago, Bobby said:

LMAO... those romanticized versions of an ET will do that to you!   :)

Heh, no kidding.  He's a Sage; bastard probably chose male just to mess with me. ;p

• LIKE/LOVE 2

lulu

Ressurecting this thread,

I am 88%F -12 %M , Old Warrior.

I think Older souls can get "lazy", uninhibited and silly in bed. 
I always end up with a strong silent boyfriend. I think strong silent is masculine energy ?
Also, all of my serious partners have been not white, if that means anything here.
I think Older souls are more into dating outside their groups, and get curious when they meet other cultures, they may have even belonged to in the past

Sexually I can't stand people who are too serious, ritualistic or are obviously reenacting how they think lovemaking works, from TV,  (Yes, it can be romantic, I guess)
or expecting women to follow standards set by alimighty Gwyn paltrow... I mean to each his own, but I will say Nope!
I feel a little like an old witch. But it has its appeal.

I am really happy about my grey hairs coming in in my 20s.
I admire people who keep having sex into old age.

Women really do not do much for me sexually, unless hyper-masculine, or very boyish, but I just leave it at conversation.
I find women pretty intimidating and stressful to chat with sexually. 

But I have noticed lately, that if I go to an event where there's lots of gay women of all ages, they go NUTS when they see me.
For some reason I am very exciting.
Maybe its my choice to don a wifebeater. Maybe high female energy is exciting.

most of my good friends are male right now. Gay, straight, bi.

Edited by lulu