Bobby

Ask Michael - January 1, 2017

Paulyboy

I missed things it seems, but I'm glad for the transcript. Thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

Thanks for asking that Q Bobby.

Ill try to look into it a bit more.

I didn't know there was an Ask M today. I never saw it on the calendar.

Ah well, guess I'll wait till next time.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bobby

LOL...  I was late myself.  I completely forgot about it being the 1st Sunday.  Oh well, I knew it was the first "something" just not Sunday  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ckaricai

My Internet cut out. By the time I noticed it was too late. Seems lately like every time I'm set to ask Michael questions something goes wrong with the connection. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Jeroen

Thanks for sharing this session.

I continue to have multiple intense dreams night after night and it has been exhausting. Dreams of different times, places, events, and in some cases people I have never seen before in this life. I sometimes have various conflicts playing out in my dreams. I am recording as much detail as I can recall but sometimes there is so much that I tend to forget some of the details.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

ckaricai

My question was about how we could figure out what the yearly overleaves will be on our own and if there is a pattern to it and if so what it is. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

NicholasV

MEntity: This is one of the first Mature Soul paradigm "tests," so to speak, for securing the shift of paradigm.

I feel resonance with this with respect to the coming Trump presidency and the probability for pumped-up levels of higher emotional energy. It seems like these years will be a "prototype" or a test-run of at least a kind of version of the Mature Soul paradigm. I speculate this president will be "different" and old paradigms will dissolve and/or crumble as newer ones come into the forefront. Whether this coming paradigm secures a solid footing or whether it flails about thrashing and clashing with old belief patterns has yet to unfold.

I'll try to do my part and maintain Compassion + Unity over Zeal.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby
1 minute ago, ckaricai said:

My question was about how we could figure out what the yearly overleaves will be on our own and if there is a pattern to it and if so what it is. 

Cary, I do remember Michael mentioning something about about this once long ago and I put it on my "to ask" questions but lost that one at some point.  I do believe they said there is a cycle of sorts in place that we tend to go through at least for some of the year overleaves.  Keep that one marked for next month!  ;)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

MichaelS

@Bibi great question. I knew the concerns about this Priest year were valid. Last night I awoke at 2.00 am screaming abuse! Fortunately I was screaming in my head but I was seriously angry and I was ready to pull someone's head off...and then I couldn't for the life of me remember who it was!  ?I started to laugh. @Maureen thanks for your question. I guess I'm doing some dreaming and sorting/negotiating on the Astral but it ain't pretty. I can't remember a thing except I woke up really tired and down.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

PPLD
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: Instinctive Centers remember this, and some fragments are more sensitive to this history and potential than other fragments because of their direct involvement in several instances across time

@AnnaD AMEN on this one gal (referring to your Energy Report comment about us Scholars in C1E7)!!!

And wether we've "been" there or not - we are recording the bloody shit...

You being the SCHOLAR Scholar, I can't even imagine how that is? I'm trying to find my footing from the perspective of my rather strong Priestly (!) influence in my Overleaves...

(Next GC: ACTION!!! Spark, bloody remember it! We need rest!) 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

PPLD

And yes, thank you for sharing this session!!!!

Wow. I'm slightly less dystopiantishly-ready-to-dissolve now... ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ckaricai
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

Cary, I do remember Michael mentioning something about about this once long ago and I put it on my "to ask" questions but lost that one at some point.  I do believe they said there is a cycle of sorts in place that we tend to go through at least for some of the year overleaves.  Keep that one marked for next month!  ;)

I definitely will. I tried searching for the answer but there were too many hits and I couldn't think how to narrow it down. 

Maxim

MEntity: There is one major difference now than there has ever been on this scale, and that is unity.

MEntity: This is one of the first Mature Soul paradigm "tests," so to speak, for securing the shift of paradigm.

MEntity: Unity is the only way forward.

MEntity: And it is more powerful when fueled by compassion than any position of power fueled by fear.

----------------------------

I've been impressed by the number of thoughtful responses to the Trump election including Johan Galtung who has been mentioned before.  Van Jones must be a priest and has called for love and compassion.  A book written before the election that spoke to me is The Evolution of Everything that suggest that in spite of all the pronouncements of politicians and pundits as well as the expectation that the right person elected will be "the" answer we evolve anyway

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Sam K
1 hour ago, Maxim said:

MEntity: There is one major difference now than there has ever been on this scale, and that is unity.

MEntity: Unity is the only way forward.

MEntity: And it is more powerful when fueled by compassion than any position of power fueled by fear.

----------------------------

I've been impressed by the number of thoughtful responses to the Trump election including Johan Galtung who has been mentioned before.  Van Jones must be a priest and has called for love and compassion.  A book written before the election that spoke to me is The Evolution of Everything that suggest that in spite of all the pronouncements of politicians and pundits as well as the expectation that the right person elected will be "the" answer we evolve anyway

I'm a Left-Libertarian myself, so I'm biased, but I've always thought that a possible positive (or at least a maybe kinda-sorta not-bad) development from this election/administration is that the public as a whole can simultaneously see both the hollow, untrustworthy nature of government power AND the true extent of their own power to make positive change directly by working together and having the courage to get involved.

• LIKE/LOVE 9