ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • TLE is now in updgraded BETA! Check out our new CLUBS under Community! Don't just Like a post, add a Reaction!
Bobby

Ask Michael - January 1, 2017

Bobby    5,362
Bobby

Ask Michael - January 1, 2017

MEntity: Hello to each of you. We are here. QUEUE IS NOW OPEN. We can begin.

Bibi: Hi, Michael, I´ll start.

Bibi: My question is about 2017. Many of us seem to be very anxious about this year being a Priest year with a Higher Emotional Center.

Bibi: Sometimes I cannot decide whether they are being too worried or is this feeling founded? Can you give us your opinion? END.

MEntity: No Essence Role immediately implies anything ominous or threatening. That is counter to our teaching. Any year described by any Role can be a "bad" year or a "good" year. It will always be true that the tool is not the problem, it is how it is used that can be destructive or constructive, negative or positive, harmful or helpful, etc.

MEntity: However, because there are positive and negative poles involved in every term, it is valid to be aware of the challenges that may come as a result of negative poles.

MEntity: What we see in our students is the valid concern that comes from eons of destruction inspired by Priests in positions where Zeal was used.

MEntity: Instinctive Centers remember this, and some fragments are more sensitive to this history and potential than other fragments because of their direct involvement in several instances across time.

MEntity: Priest inspire the masses, and Priest energy as a description for a year means that there is a collective need for inspiration. How that is inspired and what that inspires is yet to be seen, but based on the past 2 years or so, it is fair to be concerned about what some will lock onto for inspiration.

MEntity: There is one major difference now than there has ever been on this scale, and that is unity.

MEntity: Advances in communication have allowed for grand scales of unity.

MEntity: With unity comes power, even when lacking positions of power. In your history, positions of power could often move through and decimate a population because of its compartmentalization and lack of communication, but "the world is watching" now.

MEntity: The power of Unity built from communication is different from the power of Unity built from necessity.

MEntity: There will be those who will likely be inspired by Zeal and this will challenging, to say the least, but those who are inspired by Compassion have the power of Unity built from communication behind them and this is new.

MEntity: This is one of the first Mature Soul paradigm "tests," so to speak, for securing the shift of paradigm.

MEntity: Unity is the only way forward.

MEntity: And it is more powerful when fueled by compassion than any position of power fueled by fear.

MEntity: So the Priest year does call for valid concern, but it is also the key to pivoting in a more unified and compassionate path forward.

NEXT

Maureen: This is a personal question but I know many who are experiencing this right now so I’m sure your answer will be universal or at least relatable to many of your students.

Maureen: I’m having a worse time now, more than ever, with getting a good night’s sleep. It’s due to intense dreaming which I choose not to remember when I wake up because I’m exhausted. I haven’t written any of my dreams out since December 10, 2016. I have no doubt I’m mostly dreaming about “world events” and parts of me are trying to sort things out through conflict resolution, restructuring, etc. Will this get better for me and for many of us as we move into this new year? What can I do to help ease this tension that feels overwhelming in the world right now?

MEntity: Your instinct to leave your dreams to other parts of you to sort is exactly what you would want to do to give your Personality, your waking self, some rest. Dreams are profound and beautiful ways to explore dimensions of yourself, but they are processes of these other dimensions and you do not always have to monitor them.

MEntity: Dreaming is like breathing in that you can manage and monitor your breathing in a way that improves your quality of health, but you cannot constantly think to breathe in, breathe out, hold breath, etc. at every moment or you would miss out on the life that breath brings you.

MEntity: Improve your capacity to manage breathing, but let yourself breathe, too.

MEntity: The same can be said for dreams.

MEntity: You are sorting through a great deal in the Astral as these other dimensions of yourself are organizing, negotiating, playing out probabilities, etc. as you sort through the paths and patterns coming in the year ahead. Many of our students are doing this.

MEntity: Let those dimensions of yourself use their strength to do this, and you enjoy your rest, enjoy your day.

MEntity: And yes, it will likely ease up toward February.

MEntity: As for the tensions generated in the world that you feel, you can only choose to take breaks from this by actively engaging in activities or rest that allows for that break. We doubt that our students can ignore the concerns rising, but you can create your outlets of expression, rest, recovery, etc. so that you always have strength. The concerns are not the problem, it is the lack of balance that can be the problem.

MEntity: Put another way: you must take care of yourself as the best means for taking care of others.

MEntity: How you do that is something you must explore. Our suggestion is to read something different. READ. Read a great fiction or non-fiction book, but read anything other than that which contributes to your anxiety. Read the words on the page. Read each line. Let your imagination swell and immerse you in the story or study. But read. Slowly. Sensually, Patiently.

MEntity: This helps to return your synaptic pathways to a better processing of Time so that everything is not pressing in on you.

MEntity: Adding time in your day to read, to really read, is life-changing in terms of helping to generate healing and restfulness.

Maureen: Thanks Michael. That's good advice. :)

NEXT

Miisle: Hi Michael! what is, at this moment in time, for us as species the most beneficial and natural way of feeding babies and young children, i.e. what type of foods and how and when in addition to breast feeding and so forth. I'm interested in this sort of from an anthropological/biological and of course metaphysical perspectives

MEntity: (There is a big emphasis on cooking things soft for example, whcih i find strange from a historical point of view, it doesnt seem 'natural' to our system so i wonder how we as species used to do things and if those ways would still be better now . For example.))

MEntity: In addition to breast-feeding, we see that daily exposure to sunlight in some way is beneficial as a "food source," and what may be described as "baby cereals." This is optimal and any other concerns would be unique to an individual. After 6 months, the introduction to juices and smashed fruits, pureed legumes, and organic soy products can be optimal. The portions and solidity can increase over time through that first year, and this can vary among individuals, but the increases in portions and solidity tend to be in 3 month increments.

MEntity: Cooking foods to softness is a valid way to increase the range of potential foods that a baby can intake. It is true that this was not always the case in history, but that is due to limitations, not necessarily because it was better.

Miisle: Organic soy products, even non-fermented ones??

MEntity: The optimal diet we described above requires little, if any, softening through cooking.

MEntity: Yes, both can be okay unless there are issues unique to the individual. Soy yogurts and tofu, for example, tend to be quite beneficial introductions to greater range of foods.

MEntity: What we shared today is a brief response and this subject may do well to be explored in further exchanges.

Miisle: Awesome, thank you Miceel!

NEXT

Bobby: Would you speak briefly to these slow Convergences that are taking place over the last two months (counting this month's) that are bringing together realities on the verge of "global revolution?" Also, are they to help prevent a global revolution or to help engage one?

MEntity: The Convergences happening are from fragmentations and variations on your familiar parallel "here" where each parallel is different enough to warrant being a separate parallel. Each of these parallels carry with a great portion of the population a piece of the puzzle or passion for unity. Each parallel version of "you" knows something is changing and needs to change, but does not necessarily have a clear idea, vision, or action to take as a contribution to this unity.

MEntity: As these parallels converge, it is as if more of "you" is collected so that you can focus your strength, your vision, your actions, and your unity, not just with others, but within.

MEntity: Normally, each parallel could function quite independently as usual, but each parallel is up against a great challenge regarding the shifting paradigm, so the fragmentation of the self across parallels is in a process of reuniting so that strength, vision, and action is amplified in ways that anchor a new paradigm and a new sense of unity.

MEntity: We will conclude here for today as we see ckaricai is no longer present to ask a question. Good day to each of you. Goodbye, for now.

• LIKE/LOVE 29

Paulyboy    502
Paulyboy

I missed things it seems, but I'm glad for the transcript. Thank you!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM    2,378
KurtisM

Thanks for asking that Q Bobby.

Ill try to look into it a bit more.

I didn't know there was an Ask M today. I never saw it on the calendar.

Ah well, guess I'll wait till next time.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bobby    5,362
Bobby

LOL...  I was late myself.  I completely forgot about it being the 1st Sunday.  Oh well, I knew it was the first "something" just not Sunday  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ckaricai    2,381
ckaricai

My Internet cut out. By the time I noticed it was too late. Seems lately like every time I'm set to ask Michael questions something goes wrong with the connection. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Jeroen    665
Jeroen

Thanks for sharing this session.

I continue to have multiple intense dreams night after night and it has been exhausting. Dreams of different times, places, events, and in some cases people I have never seen before in this life. I sometimes have various conflicts playing out in my dreams. I am recording as much detail as I can recall but sometimes there is so much that I tend to forget some of the details.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

ckaricai    2,381
ckaricai

My question was about how we could figure out what the yearly overleaves will be on our own and if there is a pattern to it and if so what it is. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

NicholasV    258
NicholasV

MEntity: This is one of the first Mature Soul paradigm "tests," so to speak, for securing the shift of paradigm.

I feel resonance with this with respect to the coming Trump presidency and the probability for pumped-up levels of higher emotional energy. It seems like these years will be a "prototype" or a test-run of at least a kind of version of the Mature Soul paradigm. I speculate this president will be "different" and old paradigms will dissolve and/or crumble as newer ones come into the forefront. Whether this coming paradigm secures a solid footing or whether it flails about thrashing and clashing with old belief patterns has yet to unfold.

I'll try to do my part and maintain Compassion + Unity over Zeal.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby    5,362
Bobby
1 minute ago, ckaricai said:

My question was about how we could figure out what the yearly overleaves will be on our own and if there is a pattern to it and if so what it is. 

Cary, I do remember Michael mentioning something about about this once long ago and I put it on my "to ask" questions but lost that one at some point.  I do believe they said there is a cycle of sorts in place that we tend to go through at least for some of the year overleaves.  Keep that one marked for next month!  ;)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

MichaelS    1,422
MichaelS

@Bibi great question. I knew the concerns about this Priest year were valid. Last night I awoke at 2.00 am screaming abuse! Fortunately I was screaming in my head but I was seriously angry and I was ready to pull someone's head off...and then I couldn't for the life of me remember who it was!  🤔I started to laugh. @Maureen thanks for your question. I guess I'm doing some dreaming and sorting/negotiating on the Astral but it ain't pretty. I can't remember a thing except I woke up really tired and down.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

PPLD    3,847
PPLD
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: Instinctive Centers remember this, and some fragments are more sensitive to this history and potential than other fragments because of their direct involvement in several instances across time

@AnnaD AMEN on this one gal (referring to your Energy Report comment about us Scholars in C1E7)!!!

And wether we've "been" there or not - we are recording the bloody shit...

You being the SCHOLAR Scholar, I can't even imagine how that is? I'm trying to find my footing from the perspective of my rather strong Priestly (!) influence in my Overleaves...

(Next GC: ACTION!!! Spark, bloody remember it! We need rest!) 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

PPLD    3,847
PPLD

And yes, thank you for sharing this session!!!!

Wow. I'm slightly less dystopiantishly-ready-to-dissolve now... 😋

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ckaricai    2,381
ckaricai
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

Cary, I do remember Michael mentioning something about about this once long ago and I put it on my "to ask" questions but lost that one at some point.  I do believe they said there is a cycle of sorts in place that we tend to go through at least for some of the year overleaves.  Keep that one marked for next month!  ;)

I definitely will. I tried searching for the answer but there were too many hits and I couldn't think how to narrow it down. 

Maxim    1,943
Maxim

MEntity: There is one major difference now than there has ever been on this scale, and that is unity.

MEntity: And it is more powerful when fueled by compassion than any position of power fueled by fear.

----------------------------

I've been impressed by the number of thoughtful responses to the Trump election including Johan Galtung who has been mentioned before.  Van Jones must be a priest and has called for love and compassion.  A book written before the election that spoke to me is The Evolution of Everything that suggest that in spite of all the pronouncements of politicians and pundits as well as the expectation that the right person elected will be "the" answer we evolve anyway

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Sam K    904
Sam K
1 hour ago, Maxim said:

----------------------------

I've been impressed by the number of thoughtful responses to the Trump election including Johan Galtung who has been mentioned before.  Van Jones must be a priest and has called for love and compassion.  A book written before the election that spoke to me is The Evolution of Everything that suggest that in spite of all the pronouncements of politicians and pundits as well as the expectation that the right person elected will be "the" answer we evolve anyway

I'm a Left-Libertarian myself, so I'm biased, but I've always thought that a possible positive (or at least a maybe kinda-sorta not-bad) development from this election/administration is that the public as a whole can simultaneously see both the hollow, untrustworthy nature of government power AND the true extent of their own power to make positive change directly by working together and having the courage to get involved.

• LIKE/LOVE 9