Troy

2017 TLE GREAT GATHERING PRE-REGISTRATION

Troy

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!

TLEGG2017 is officially titled the SugarHiccup Edition! You know... that sweet pursuit of pleasure, peace, and joy that suddenly gets interrupted by shocking surprise and bizarre confusion? You know... kind of like how life is? Kind of like how our planet and its people are right now?

TLEGG2017 will focus on discussions with Michael about this precarious balance between the struggles that come from demands, the challenges of shock and pain, our tiny point of power amid a massive sea of people and the great awe and joy of this life and our pursuits of sweetness, light, pleasure, and peace. Workshops and Channeling will be focused on how we can navigate these hiccups in life without losing the sweetness of life. This strengths seems to be more important and necessary than ever.

TLEGG2017 will be a great gathering, to be sure! I have some new and improved ideas that will build on what we've lived and learned from our first two gatherings.

Sometimes I can't believe how much these gatherings touch my heart every year. I love these so much.

[pre-registration now closed] We need 10-20 people to pre-register so we can officially secure our dates ASAP! 

All pre-registered attendees will have early access to official registration later this year. Your pre-registration is non-refundable, and will be deducted from final fees. Your pre-registration secures your reservation, but final payment will be necessary for actual attendance, of course. Official registration and final payment deadlines will be announced later this year. We do not have official costs calculated just yet, but they should be similar to 2016.

Thank you for helping keep up our annual gatherings and making this such an amazing community.

-troy

[PRE-REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED]

TLE GREAT GATHERING (1).png

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Troy

TLEGG2017 THEME SONG

The most beautiful sound of the word "hiccup" ever. Yes, we will be singing along to it at our TLEGG Dance Party!

LYRICS:

SUGAR HICCUP HICCUP

SUGAR HICCUP
Makes the earth toss and tumble

SUGAR HICCUP
Heavens curtsy and bow

SUGAR HICCUP
Makes you pink, sore, and smooth

SUGAR HICCUP

SUGAR HICCUP - HOW SHE REELS
SUGAR HICCUP - HOW SHE REELS
SUGAR HICCUP

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Heidi

Couple questions: Approx. how much was the total cost per person last year? Also, what if I can't stay the entire length of stay (lack of babysitters, etc.)? Would it still work out if I could only stay a few nights as opposed to the five days?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy
49 minutes ago, Heidi said:

Couple questions: Approx. how much was the total cost per person last year? Also, what if I can't stay the entire length of stay (lack of babysitters, etc.)? Would it still work out if I could only stay a few nights as opposed to the five days?

The rates from 2016 were:

$400 for off-site attendees
$440 to $460 for Campers
$600 for Shares (share with 2+ attendees)
$620 for Doubles (share a room with one person)
$740 for Single 

I am going to do my best to keep fees similar, but it may go up or down.

As for your length of stay, you can make your stay for as short as you would like, but this is a new scenario so I'm not sure how the fee would change. Once we have a final headcount, we have to pay for that number of people. The contracts are for our entire stay and doesn't adjust for different headcounts on different days.

One solution is that you can stay off-site so your shelter costs are your own and can be controlled per-day. AirBND for Rosendale, NY is a great place to search for options. If you won't have your own transportation, we usually have plenty of people volunteering vehicles to help transport people and we'd ensure you had transportation to and from each day. Your TLEGGG fees would only be the basic fees for attending each day and your meals.

Regardless, whatever fees I have control over on a day-to-day basis, I will happily alter to reflect your length of stay, but I don't have control over very many.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Heidi

Thanks, @Troy! Sounds like there are a few good options to consider. I will mull it all over before making a final decision. Thanks again! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy

*BUMP* REMINDER- we still need about 10 pre-registrations to secure our TLEGG dates for 2017. If we don't meet the minimum deposit required soon, I'll try to cover this on my own so we don't lose the dates. We'll figure something out. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby

I'm just waiting on the end of the credit card billing period so this won't end up being due right away for me.  Waiting a few days allows me not to have to pay it until the beginning of March :)

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Cong

I've done the pre-registration to help out a bit. Looking forward to my first gathering!

Troy, let me know if you have trouble seeing the payment, I ask because I saw some weird error at the last step. However I did received receipt from PayPal so I hope things are all good. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Martha

I ended the nexus getting a JOB! Yay. So I can go!!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Bobby
17 minutes ago, Martha said:

Yay, Martha!  Glad the job came through finally and glad to hear that you will be able to come to TLEGG this year!  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnH
On 1/26/2017 at 9:08 AM, Martha said:

I am so excited!! You have been so missed.

Now I have to scrape the money together.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy

PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED

We are all set and secure for our TLEGG dates and official registration will open in April.

YAY!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

PPLD

? ? ? ? ? ? 

But I AM very happy that Great Gathering III is happening. Just so wish I could come....

• LIKE/LOVE 3

PPLD
1 minute ago, DianeHB said:

@PPLD You're not coming?? What??

I know, I know but honestly - can you see me passing border security? Brown human with French name born i Poland with a Swedish Passport. I'm not sure I'll be able to explain to them that I really am not from Somalia...

BUT

I'm keeping my eyes opened and if things change - I'll be there!!! Don't want to miss it At. All. !!!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Jana
1 minute ago, PPLD said:

I know, I know but honestly - can you see me passing border security? Brown human with French name born i Poland with a Swedish Passport. I'm not sure I'll be able to explain to them that I really am not from Somalia...

BUT

I'm keeping my eyes opened and if things change - I'll be there!!! Don't want to miss it At. All. !!!

Oh no, how horrible. I just want to hug you. I am probably not going myself, and the situation there is not the least of the reasons. I know, I am white, but I just don't fancy chancing anything. I am kind of in upset mood right now anyway, and this awful situation does not help, or even just hearing that you don't feel safe going.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

PPLD

It really sucks @Jana. The thing is that if I could afford it, I would take a chance. But I can't! So until I see a change, I am not planning for it.

It is absolutely crazy how it affects us, no matter where in the world we are or how we look... 

Maybe I'll become a billionaire, buy an island and kidnap the whole Gathering to... hm... to New Zealand!!! So Anna and all the freaking Oldie Sweethearts she has for friends also can come ? 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

BrianW

I actually might be able to go this year, so I'll keep a look out for the announcement in April. Fingers crossed.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

DianeHB
16 minutes ago, PPLD said:

BUT

This is so fucked up. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Heidi
1 hour ago, BrianW said:

I actually might be able to go this year, so I'll keep a look out for the announcement in April. Fingers crossed.

I might be able to go this year, too. If Dawn and Daniela also come, that's 8.16% of the Scholars in our Entity! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Dawn
14 hours ago, Heidi said:

I might be able to go this year, too. If Dawn and Daniela also come, that's 8.16% of the Scholars in our Entity! 1f393.png

Yay! Spoken like a true Scholar. Daniela is already registered, and I am going to do my best to make it again this year! 

• LIKE/LOVE 9