Troy

STATE OF TLE 2017

14 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

HNY.png

I like to use the start of a New Year to learn from mistakes of the previous year and improve as best I can, based on what I learned from the past. I also like to generate as much enthusiasm and inspiration as possible within me to carry forward as far as I can into the year to accomplish and nurture all that I intend to improve. 

Here are some updates, changes, and reminders for TLE 2017!

BACKLOG (re)SCHEDULING.png

ALWAYS submit a Support Ticket, but there are three ways that a missed session can be rescheduled without having to wait for a response to Support Tickets:

1) LIVE SESSIONS - you can schedule any missed LIVE session by using the TIME BLOCKS/CREDITS section of the Services Calendar by choosing the equivalent of minutes (30M, 60M, 90M, etc).  Just note in the ordering process that it is a reschedule and include the original session date and any other important details.

2) SURROGATE/SUBMISSION SESSIONS - your surrogate, or 1Q, 5Q sessions can be scheduled by you using the same method as above.

3) PROFILES - use the same method above and choose 30M Time Block for single profile, 60M Time Block for 5XSP, and 120M Time Block for 10XSP

PAST LIVES SESSIONS UPDATE

In late 2016 I offered up an experimental session format with Michael and it proved to be much more intense than I had expected. After some consultation with Michael, I learned a better way to approach these sessions as a channel. All Past Lives Sessions will get a new date and you will be notified. You don't have to do anything. You don't even have to show up for the appointment. The session will be delivered via email. I can't wait to see the results shared in the forum! Lots to discuss!

SupportDEDICATION.png

Support Tickets now have dedicated time and days for responses from 9am - 10am Monday - Thursday, with Backlogged tickets receiving priority in the queue, of course. Please be patient as I address these during January. By February I should be able to keep a pattern of quick responses.

TLEMGMTbegins.png

At this very moment, TeamTLE is expanding to include a personal "business manager." This may just be temporary help and direction, but the impact should be very positive in the areas where I am very weak. We are in the process of clarifying a business plan and practical implementation of my ideals and vision and intentions, but with a more realistic and fulfilling structure. This includes improvements in the TLE schedule, communication, support, and my use of time and energy for channeling vs administration. Most of this stuff will be behind-the-scenes, but I look forward to how that translates into a more positive experience for students.

funstuff.png

FEBRUARY will bring a return of some old favorites, and some new experimental events!

• COMMUNITY CHALLENGES return! - February will bring back our monthly challenges where we Vlog, Blog, and Post in response to a Community Challenge. These have proven to be very thought-provoking, engaging, and fun in the past, and everyone who participates receives an automatic entry into a drawing for a free 30 minute live chat with Michael! Details to come!
  • SOULSLOSHER SUNDAYS (social chat) reminder! - Though our SoulSlosher Sunday chats are hit and miss with attendance, they are there for you anytime you want to show up. Feel free to post a topic idea, or invite anyone online at the time to join you if no one is the chat.
  • ASK THE CHANNEL returns! - I love these! Keep your questions coming! I got behind on these, so I have a lot of new questions to answer! Watch for the new responses soon. Responses will be posted in both the ATC forum and the new Video Gallery.
  • CHANNEL CAM returns! - I work all day with dead people. 'nuff said. It's nice when my living peeps drop by and hang out. I may not always be able to chat because I'm working, but I love knowing you are there. Come by and listen to some groovy tunes sometime. Or just come by and spy on me. It's a lot like watching paint dry!
  • FROLICKING FRIDAYS begin! - I work nearly every day in some way. I never take a day to reset, to play, to rest in a way that has total permission to decompress. This ends up having a negative effect on my body and mind and then the only "rest" I get is when I struggle to endure a headache or stomach ache. Our bodies are weird and wonderful, but I need to stop relying on it to tell me when to rest. So every Friday is now my "day off." I get to play, rest, meditate, create, write, read... whatever I need to do to reset myself so I can return to work with full health in every layer of my bodies. It's a great way to catch up with myself... and you!

Thank you for another amazing year in TLE. 2016 was a very rough year, and I know that many community members were there for each other. I know this community was one of my greatest reminders of the good in humanity and the possibilities we all share in creating on a larger scale. Thank you for being that reminder, that source of vision and love and authenticity. Thank you for you.

2017, watch out! Here we come!

Troy & TLE

37 people like this

Woohoo! I'm excited about your business plan and administrative support. ;) Love you!

11 people like this

You MUST have a day off to play! That's what we Sages are good at. It's our best thing. Love the idea of a business manager.  Sometimes we just have to acknowledge 1) We're not good at things 2) We don't even know where to start 3) Maybe we really don't want to do it, but we have to get a hold of it.

You do know that if you work every day, less gets done? Ask me how I know this.

LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!

15 people like this

This is so good!!!!

I am so glad that you are factoring your wellbeing into your lifestyle. It is important. I can see how the hiring of a business manager could help to retain focus on what you deem important, and enable you to delegate more the boring stuff to someone who loves it.  It is encouraging to be told that various sessions are going to be honoured in some way, and with you business manager on board, I hope that their work will enable you to simplify and realisticify your ideals (refining, not compromising, your ideals) and the delivery of your timeframes. I am surprised to learn that you are working six days a week. You could charge a lot more for your channelling as it is of such a high quality, and work less. 

I am also excited about the return of the monthly challenges. I loved these. You are doing great Troy :)

8 people like this

Thanks for great changes and reminders, and thanks for you taking time off to fulfill your needs and wants. This is all so good!!!

7 people like this

This is just so great!!!

Community Challenges! Yay

Love the Frolicking Fridays! And the Business Manager! It's wonderful to hear that you are attending to your needs. Not a moment too early, mind you...

I'm with all Soulsloshers on Sundays from my dream state. Time zones suck :(.

Thank you for doing all this Troy. And doing it so well!!! <3 

5 people like this

Bobby recommended that I mention two Past Live sessions here, just to bump the thread.  (I just rescheduled a 30B to get my basic profile per Bobby.  It was originally BB-SP-1027.)

The two sessions were called BB-5lives-1220, and BB-5lives-1227.  The original appointments should have the details of those sessions. 

Thanks, just wanted to keep this alive!

2 people like this

Is there any progress on the missing 5 lives sessions. I have one for my wife missing still, in addition to my other missing sessions.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Is there any progress on the missing 5 lives sessions. I have one for my wife missing still, in addition to my other missing sessions.

I have very good news for the horizon of March because of some extreme generosity from TeamTLE in helping undo some fundamental flaws and blind spots that often derail me and then keep me from catching up with my schedule. The 5 Lives Sessions will be scheduled soon and you'll get an automated alert so you know it's coming. It won't be much longer. Thank you for your patience on both the experimental sessions and the regular ones that have been delayed. Everyone will get their session, that's for sure. Hang in there with me. Unfortunately all of you get to be exposed to my biggest flaws and my greatest strengths that often conflict with each other. I have such great strength and focus in channeling, and such weakness in time and energy management. One day I will get it right, but until then I have to rely on absurd levels of trust and support and kindness. I always come through. I will make sure everyone has a great session.

13 people like this

Just as long as we get some of that Old 6th credit too!   :)

5 people like this

'I always come through' @Troy you sure do!! Thanks, Troy. ❤

5 people like this

Hello Troy! I'd just like to pipe up and chime in with a missing 5 lives session - MC-5LIVES-1206. I'm sure its on your list somewhere - could you confirm? Thanks and high fives in advance :)

4 minutes ago, Mike Cleverly said:

Hello Troy! I'd just like to pipe up and chime in with a missing 5 lives session - MC-5LIVES-1206. I'm sure its on your list somewhere - could you confirm? Thanks and high fives in advance :)

It's not missing, just slow to be delivered. I posted updates about this, but I think it may have been missed. They are all on the schedule to for March. Two dates are now set for 5 Past Lives Marathon (March 13, 27) - This is now on the Session Tracker. I seem to be able to get these in faster and clearer when dedicating a whole day to the same focus (past lives). They will be delivered via email in the order they were originally scheduled. I'll soon post a list to each of the Tracker dates so people can see where they are in the queue. Sorry for the wait!

1 person likes this

Awesome, high five incoming! :D