DianeHB

Woohoo! I'm excited about your business plan and administrative support. ;) Love you!

• LIKE/LOVE 11

AnnH

You MUST have a day off to play! That's what we Sages are good at. It's our best thing. Love the idea of a business manager.  Sometimes we just have to acknowledge 1) We're not good at things 2) We don't even know where to start 3) Maybe we really don't want to do it, but we have to get a hold of it.

You do know that if you work every day, less gets done? Ask me how I know this.

LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!

• LIKE/LOVE 15

AnnaD

This is so good!!!!

I am so glad that you are factoring your wellbeing into your lifestyle. It is important. I can see how the hiring of a business manager could help to retain focus on what you deem important, and enable you to delegate more the boring stuff to someone who loves it.  It is encouraging to be told that various sessions are going to be honoured in some way, and with you business manager on board, I hope that their work will enable you to simplify and realisticify your ideals (refining, not compromising, your ideals) and the delivery of your timeframes. I am surprised to learn that you are working six days a week. You could charge a lot more for your channelling as it is of such a high quality, and work less. 

I am also excited about the return of the monthly challenges. I loved these. You are doing great Troy :)

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Ingun

Thanks for great changes and reminders, and thanks for you taking time off to fulfill your needs and wants. This is all so good!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

PPLD

This is just so great!!!

Community Challenges! Yay

Love the Frolicking Fridays! And the Business Manager! It's wonderful to hear that you are attending to your needs. Not a moment too early, mind you...

I'm with all Soulsloshers on Sundays from my dream state. Time zones suck :(.

Thank you for doing all this Troy. And doing it so well!!! <3 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

BarbaraB

Bobby recommended that I mention two Past Live sessions here, just to bump the thread.  (I just rescheduled a 30B to get my basic profile per Bobby.  It was originally BB-SP-1027.)

The two sessions were called BB-5lives-1220, and BB-5lives-1227.  The original appointments should have the details of those sessions. 

Thanks, just wanted to keep this alive!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Matt

Is there any progress on the missing 5 lives sessions. I have one for my wife missing still, in addition to my other missing sessions.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy
2 hours ago, Matt said:

Is there any progress on the missing 5 lives sessions. I have one for my wife missing still, in addition to my other missing sessions.

I have very good news for the horizon of March because of some extreme generosity from TeamTLE in helping undo some fundamental flaws and blind spots that often derail me and then keep me from catching up with my schedule. The 5 Lives Sessions will be scheduled soon and you'll get an automated alert so you know it's coming. It won't be much longer. Thank you for your patience on both the experimental sessions and the regular ones that have been delayed. Everyone will get their session, that's for sure. Hang in there with me. Unfortunately all of you get to be exposed to my biggest flaws and my greatest strengths that often conflict with each other. I have such great strength and focus in channeling, and such weakness in time and energy management. One day I will get it right, but until then I have to rely on absurd levels of trust and support and kindness. I always come through. I will make sure everyone has a great session.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Bobby

Just as long as we get some of that Old 6th credit too!   :)

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Mike Cleverly

Hello Troy! I'd just like to pipe up and chime in with a missing 5 lives session - MC-5LIVES-1206. I'm sure its on your list somewhere - could you confirm? Thanks and high fives in advance :)

Troy
4 minutes ago, Mike Cleverly said:

Hello Troy! I'd just like to pipe up and chime in with a missing 5 lives session - MC-5LIVES-1206. I'm sure its on your list somewhere - could you confirm? Thanks and high fives in advance :)

It's not missing, just slow to be delivered. I posted updates about this, but I think it may have been missed. They are all on the schedule to for March. Two dates are now set for 5 Past Lives Marathon (March 13, 27) - This is now on the Session Tracker. I seem to be able to get these in faster and clearer when dedicating a whole day to the same focus (past lives). They will be delivered via email in the order they were originally scheduled. I'll soon post a list to each of the Tracker dates so people can see where they are in the queue. Sorry for the wait!

• LIKE/LOVE 1