Cong

Curious about your raw number and position? Here's how to get them without channeling

Cong

I was reading Michael Math last night, and it suddenly came to me that I can potentially figure out my raw numbers and relative position without asking the channel. I did the math, and it worked! Here is what you need to figure it out:

1. your cadre and entity number.

2. your essence twin's cadre and entity number.

3. your role and casting

4. your essence twin's role, casting probably will be the same as yours.

5. a design for your entity. This is available in the study library. As an example, the cadre 1 design can be found here:

Here is the step to follow, I will use myself as an example:

1. Do a quick scan of the designs of you and your ET's entities, search for a potential location based on roles. In my example, I'm a sage from c1e2, my twin is a sage from c1e3. There are three "batches" of sage in c1e2, however there's only one batch for c1e3. So just by quickly scanning the designs, I got the idea that it's likely that I'm from the middle batch of sage in c1e2 in order to get to the same position of my twin.

2. Start calculating the position from either you or your twin's entity, pick the one that has less batches of the role! In my case, I start calculating the position in my twin's entity as there's only one batch of sage. Here is the calculation:

a. get the total position number including wild card positions. Divide it by three, take the closest integer that can be divided by 7, and use them as the number of positions for each side. Example for entity 3:

1076 Fragments + 9 wild cards

441 Artisans/17 Servers/343 Scholars/95 Sages/13 Priests/48 Scholars/119 Artisans

(5 Wild Card Scholars, 3 Wild Card Priests, 1 Wild Card Artisan)

(1076+9)/3=361, the closest integer that can be divided by 7 is 357 and 364. To have the sides as balanced as possible, we are taking 364+364+357 for sides. You need to account for the possibility of number 357 appears in either of the three sides, which will slightly change the estimation.

b. construct designs for each side. 

Example for entity 3 (using 357/364/364 structure, you should try out calculations based on 364/357/364 and 364/364/357 structure too):

truth side: 357 artisan

love side:84 artisan/17servers(4 wc)/259 scholars

energy side:84 scholars/95 sages(3 wc)/13 Priests(1 wc)/48 Scholars(1 wc)/119 Artisans

c. Here is the fun part - getting to your position. Note that I am here using the "simple route" calculation in which it is allowed to have different roles to fill out a block. Troy has a great write-up on how this works, check his comment in this article:

Note that I am using the same system as the one being used in Daniela's work.

Continue with the example above, where are the sages' position? Here they are: 687(this is the starting of the classic energy side)+84(the batch of scholars)=771, and they go to 771+95-1=865.

So the potential position of my twin is #771 to 865.

3. get the same info for the other half (you or your twin). Basically repeat the same calculation in step 2, applying it to the other entity. In my case, my potential position is #862-910. I already mentioned before that there are different batches of sages in my entity, you need to narrow down to the batch that can potentially match the position of your twin. I got lucky here, as in some cases, there are multiple scenarios to get a matching position. 

4. Compare the two potential positions, find the overlap. I got quite lucky again that the overlap is very small: #862-#865.

5. Applying the casting to further narrow down the position candidate. My casting is scholar, so I appear in the 4th position of a row of 7. In my case, the closest number to 862 that can be divided by 7 is 861. So a new row starts at position 862, and the scholar casting sage occupies #865. So pretty much I am starting my sage batch of 49, and my twin is the last sage from his batch of 95, and his row will have three wild cards, scholar or priest.

6. If you want to get to your raw number and raw position number, you basically add up everyone before you, with or without the wild cards. Again using entity 3 as example:

raw number for my twin: 441 Artisans+17 Servers+343 Scholars+95 Sages (remember my twin is the last sage here)=896.

raw position number: 896+4 wild card on the love side=890.

In my own case, my raw number is 1027 and my raw position number is 1033.

Notice how your raw number and raw position number are different from your twins.

7. If you don't want to stop here, you can use the design map of the entities, and the relative position which you share with all you travel companion, to take a guess on your travel companion's role in each entity. In my case, I will have:

entity one: scholar cast scholar or scholar cast sage, depending on the imbalanced number of positions taken by each side.

entity two: myself, scholar cast sage.

entity three: my twin, scholar cast sage.

entity four: scholar cast priest. I bet this friend already cycled off ;)

entity five: scholar cast king or scholar cast priest, depending on the imbalanced number of positions taken by each side.

entity six: scholar cast artisan.

entity seven: scholar cast artisan.

So what do you think ;) Ready to do some fun math? 

If you're curious about getting the position of your self but get lost in my messy approach, let me know! I will be happy to do the calculation for you.

Disclaimer: 1. Please take it with a grain of salt as everything here is based on assumptions that might not be true in each case. 

2. This only helps to get estimates on the potential ranges of position, but to pin point to a single number, you need to have very few overlaps of potential positions between you and your ET, such as in my case.

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Cong

Also I want to mention that I was so amazed by the channeling work of Troy on the Michael Math: I think we are probably underestimating how difficult it is to channel numbers. To channel wisdom of words, you can take many different approach and still have a grasp on the truth. To channel a number, you don't have room for your personal bias or error. I'm guessing it means that you fully trust and accept the entity you are channeling, and overwriting all your bodily desire for bias. This is how good the work Troy is doing. Bravos!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

I don't remember if my ET is from C2E1 or C2E3.

However because C2E1 has no Warriors, it's probably the latter. Unfortunately C2E3 has no documented information so.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby
2 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

However because C2E1 has no Warriors, it's probably the latter. Unfortunately C2E3 has no documented information so.

Hillary Clinton is from C2E1 and she has been channeled as Warrior Role.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy

Just keep in mind that even with all of this information, it's all based on very shakey, inaccurate, and inconsistent mapping because it's trying to fit 4 Dimensional and higher concepts into 2D and 3D language and imagery. Even the crude mapping and counting of the Roles organized in the Entities is limited and static because they are far more fluid and dynamic. So don't draw too many conclusions until we have the whole picture, which might be some time.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Bobby
38 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Yes but she may just be from a different energy ring, right?

@Bobby

Nope.  Michael has said she is a student of theirs.  All Michael students are from our Energy Ring.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ckaricai
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

I've been channeled as being from C2E1 and I'm a warrior. I find the channeling about the ratio and types of roles in entities to be inconsistent so I wouldn't say with certainty which roles make up entities. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

Oh, alright.

I thought so as well, since I glanced at the Member Search..

So Warrior-man is prob from C2E1 with you Warriors.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Sarah

This would only work if you're part of the "in crowd" of the first 2 cadres. (There's little to no info on Cadre 3 out there, which is the one my ET and I are from.)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy

C2E1 has a ton of Warriors.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Maureen
3 minutes ago, Troy said:

C2E1 has a ton of Warriors.

I actually know a surprising number of Warriors from C2E1. One of my Heart Links, a Warrior-cast Warrior, is also from that Entity. I've also noticed that many from that Entity (that I've asked about) have the Goal of Discrimination in this lifetime ...Geraldine included. I've been meaning to write something on that.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Juni
20 minutes ago, Sarah said:

This would only work if you're part of the "in crowd" of the first 2 cadres. (There's little to no info on Cadre 3 out there, which is the one my ET and I are from.)

Really,  even C2 doesn't have nearly as much info as  C1 does. There is just not the same level of demand at present, and not the numbers, I guess.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Troy

Re: Entity and Cadre info... we can easily fix the lack of information. I'll schedule a topic or two for Michael Speaks!

• LIKE/LOVE 15

DianeHB
3 hours ago, Maureen said:

I actually know a surprising number of Warriors from C2E1. One of my Heart Links, a Warrior-cast Warrior, is also from that Entity. I've also noticed that many from that Entity (that I've asked about) have the Goal of Discrimination in this lifetime ...Geraldine included. I've been meaning to write something on that.

I have an acquaintance who's a Warrior from C2E1 with a goal of Discrimination. Very interesting!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Ingun
4 hours ago, Troy said:

Re: Entity and Cadre info... we can easily fix the lack of information. I'll schedule a topic or two for Michael Speaks!

@Troy What a gift!

• LIKE/LOVE 6