KurtisM

Body Type Celebrities?

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know(or speculate on) any Body Types for Celebrities?
Of any type+context of course, but particularly for now- Venus.

In looking around I've seen a few ideas from others such as:
Marilyn Monroe, whom I think is Venus-Solar-Lunar.
Elvis Presley as Venus-Mercury(with Solar?) Oh looked at his height, he might also have Saturn. 
There's also Val Klimer(whom I think is more Jovial?) and Dean Cain(whom I think has Saturn+Solar, maybe also Mercury, but I don't know what between Jovial and Venus). There's been accounts of Kim Kardashian as Venus-Mercury, but I'm sure she has a third type and can't figure out what.

Another type that doesn't have too many examples is Lunar.

Dunno, I think it'd be good to get a lot more information on the body types, since we are, well, physical. And speculation is fun.

Edited by KurtisM
2 people like this

Donald Trump:

e6dd4-donald-trump1.jpg

I would speculate that this is lunar appearance, mercurial health, and solar nature.

I think it would be really cool to see him evolve while in his presidency into venusian or a lunar-venusian mixed appearance as that would potentially warm up some of the morbidity of his personality. 

6 hours ago, NicholasV said:

Donald Trump:

I would speculate that this is lunar appearance, mercurial health, and solar nature.

I think it would be really cool to see him evolve while in his presidency into venusian or a lunar-venusian mixed appearance as that would potentially warm up some of the morbidity of his personality. 

Thanks for replying Nicholas.

I would be inclined to think differently for Donald Trump.

While it's been received Donald is Lunar dominant, making his shame that of his Intelligence, I don't think it shows up as appearance, but instead Nature. Lunar nature can be just as childish as solar.

I would speculate him after looking around, as possibly having a Saturn Appearance and Jovial Health. But maybe he does indeed have a bit of Solar too?

It's hard to really say for sure, we don't have much information on Body Types.

I always picture Lunar Appearance as being shorter and smaller. Donald is pretty tall(6'2"), which I think leans to Saturn and sometimes Jovial, the tallest types.

As for progression, if Donald doesn't have Venus in his body type mix already, then he won't show up as it.

Body types do progress along Lunar>Venus>Mercury>Saturn>Martial>Jovial, but within a life time, that progression is locked to the body types built from.

So if you're a Lunar-Mercurial-Saturnine, all influences of Lunar will progress into Mercury, which is the next type in line, and all Mercury will progress into Saturn, and all Saturn into Lunar.

So if one is say Lunar in Appearance, they would be Lunar-Mercurial in Appearance and Saturn would be more "drowned out". If Saturn is Nature then your Nature would be Saturn-Lunar type, and thus your Health would be Mercury so you'd be Mercury-Saturn in that.

So that's why I'm inclined to believe Trump isn't Lunar-Mercury, because Lunar-Mercurial appearances will likely be shorter, pudgy but trim, cool in temperature and quick in motion. So I'm inclined to think he's more Lunar-Saturn to account for the lean yet rounded aspect of his shape, and the babyish face that's longer and denser than typical for Lunar. If his appearance is Lunar anyways.

Edited by KurtisM

I'm no expert on body types, and maybe it's the overall orange color of Trump that's influencing me, be he strikes me as martial. He's taller than average, so maybe that is the saturnine influence, plus he has the cheek bones. But something about his musculature (or lack thereof, at this point), says martial to me. Or maybe it's his "don't you tell me what not to do!" sense of bravado...

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Patty said:

I'm no expert on body types, and maybe it's the overall orange color of Trump that's influencing me, be he strikes me as martial. He's taller than average, so maybe that is the saturnine influence, plus he has the cheek bones. But something about his musculature (or lack thereof, at this point), says martial to me. Or maybe it's his "don't you tell me what not to do!" sense of bravado...

Yes, I also thought Martial too Patty.

Before Troy got that he was Lunar, I thought Jovial-Martial-???. But then I quickly saw Lunar and recorrected to Lunar-Jovial-Martial.

It's just his height that confuses me- since I've looked at his tallness, Saturn has come creeping back, and I do see his tendencies to being visionary, perfectionistic, sanctimonious if as his Nature too.

So now I've come to think Lunar-Saturn-Jovial or Lunar-Saturn-Martial. I could see both.

To me he does look like a Lunar-Saturn more than a Saturn-Mars. The only other types I think he looks like are Mars-Jovial or Jovial-Lunar. Shrug.

The reason I went with Jovial Health is because of his corpulence. Jovial Health has a tendency to retain water and pack on the pounds as blood pressure rapidly fluctuates and body homeostasis gets out of whack.

Also Lunar Nature can be pretty rebellious and doesn't like getting told what to do either, hates being victimized, martyred, exploited etc.

Much like the moon, it resists to feel in control.

Edited by KurtisM
1 person likes this

I just get a "lunar" feel about him. I don't sense any "saturnine-underneath-the-surface-seething-rage" which is the saturnine health. Also solar influence I believe can "wash" all the other influences so it's difficult to read for certain. Sometimes there's a bit of anxiousness or a bit of wiriness which could be due to Mercurial health. He's considered artisan-cast so I don't think it would be a far stretch for there to be mercurial influence. 

I try to choose just one reading on body types and to go with that until it becomes obvious that it's clearly wrong or is clearly effective in understanding that individual. So I think all the readings people have could be correct, but should be judged on their utility to you in understanding that person. Sort of like saying -  If it works for you its true if it doesn't work then its false.