Christian

The orange one and the IS

Nadine
46 minutes ago, NicholasV said:

I'm able to access information via self-remembering. Consciousness and life house utterly gigantic vaults of information.

You've spelled "self-delusion" wrong there, mate.

Like seriously, you just made any further discussion moot with that response. And yes, maybe this is the wrong site for this (it is for sure) because it is the site of a teaching whose core idea is VALIDATING information. And you are asking us to ignore anything we can validate to just BELIEVE some information you claim only you have access to. No.

Edited by Nadine
typos
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Patty

It seems like a lot of people here have made a good faith effort to discuss this topic with NicholasV, but at this point I think he's just trolling. Which is unfortunate, because giving attention to a troll just puts other meaningful conversation on the back burner. IMHO.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Evelin
6 hours ago, NicholasV said:

I'd say that Trump is utilizing a technique which is regularly used by the species known as the Pleiadians. It's where 20% of what is seen is of true validity and 80% of what is really valid goes entirely unseen. It's a way of impulsing instinctual reactions in a sentient group which may be notably unconscious and allowing them to self-generate a response that seeks to raise the conscious awareness.

Nicholas, now I'm worried about you, sincerely. If you think people behaving badly are really doing (it to do) you some grand favor, I'd suggest finding a good therapist and dealing with whatever abuse you have suffered in your life.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy

Thank you to everyone for hearing @NicholasV out because we never know what great stuff can come from wild imagination and speculation or other teachings or other angles and ideas. We never know, so we never want to squash that. And after hearing him out, thank you for doing your best to bring some basic, practical considerations to the speculation. Thank you to everyone contributing to this thread with such impressive knowledge of this teaching and for your kindness and patience in dealing with a challenge to our common ground of understanding.

I'm always a champion of giving the benefit of the doubt and presuming the best intentions of a person until proven otherwise. I love so much that everyone here has done that in response to NicholasV.

I have a few responses I'd like to add:

@Christian thanks for the original idea to play with in this thread. I think it goes beyond fun and is worth wondering how someone like Trump would respond to an Infinite Soul Manifestation. I'm assuming it would be similar to how responses were to Jesus.

@NicholasV I really appreciate that you are exploring wild possibilities and outrageous concepts the require us to suspend everything we know. That can be a very good thing. But I think you have crossed the line from tossing us a Koan (ko·an - ˈkōän/ - noun - a paradoxical anecdote or riddle, used in Zen Buddhism to demonstrate the inadequacy of logical reasoning and to provoke enlightenment) to tossing us a sad and depressing story.

I think students here are responding to you from two places.

One is to help you understand that you are basically trying to convince us that our rapist is our savior, and this will never fly.

One is to help you understand the terminology and basics of The Michael Teachings because that's what this community is studying and almost everything you have said across various discussions completely ignores or distorts the very basics of the teaching.

They are also responding to you out of concern for your romanticizing and glorifying those who have demonstrated clear intent to harm and even destroy entire groups of people. This idea is already sickening on its own, but to suggest this about Trump *while* he is in the middle of destroying so many lives is just not cool. Imagine if you joined a forum that was for survivors of abuse and assault and you tried to convince them that rapists are sent by a higher power to wake people up. 

I think you are right that Trump is a catalyst, but that's not something cosmically ordained and orchestrated. Trump is an avalanche, an earthquake, an epidemic, an infection and sickness. We cross paths with these things because they are just part of the gamble of being incarnated, not because they were orchestrated to "teach us a lesson." Sure, they can be reflections, symptoms, and results of cumulative choices, but the key is in how we respond to these things, not in their origins.

Even the Infinite Soul does not presume to force enlightenment upon the masses. The Infinite Soul comes as an invitation and reminder. The work is still up to us. Do you think Jesus made the world a better place? Do you think Buddha did? No. They invited people to consider a philosophy of Truth, Love, or Energy that CAN change the world, but it's an invitation.

Trump is not an invitation. He is an imposition. He is oppression. He is everything opposite to what the Infinite Soul represents in both itself and its host. So, at least in the context of the Michael Teachings, you are profoundly incorrect to guess that he may host the Infinite Soul.

And we don't skip Soul Ages.

And the Pleiadians are a nasty bunch, both in their valid history of xenophobia and in the fake channel who represents them.

NicholasV, you are welcome here and you can believe and share whatever you want here. You have not said anything offensive or hurtful. You just shared an idea that won't fly very well here, and you have to be okay with that. If you are interested in this teaching, you can learn from everything everyone has said to you because it's not only addressing the terminology but how your concept just doesn't work, even outside of the Michael Teaching.

And please make room for the frustration you might read from the words. Like I said, you are essentially trying to convince people that their rapist is their savior, so...

And @Nicko, leave Microsoft out of this!! LOL, don't get me started on my raving about this incredibly innovative, inclusive, and humanitarian company. Doooon't get me started. lol

@Cong, you rock. That is the kindest ass-kicking I've ever seen.

Everyone else... you rock, too. Amazing.

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Uma
50 minutes ago, Troy said:

And the Pleiadians are a nasty bunch, both in their valid history of xenophobia and in the fake channel who represents them.

I followed everything you said except this. Would you elaborate on this?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Janet
4 minutes ago, UmaBerliner said:

Use the search field and enter 'pleiadian'. There are a number of sessions that mention this non-terrestrial species. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

NicholasV

From the article discussing interventions of alien species versus those from the Infinite Soul:

The interventions happen in two ways: through caretaker intervention, which might be seen as “aliens,” and through the bringing of the Logos through the Infinite Soul manifestations.

When metaphysical instability begins to be profound, the Infinite Soul manifestation occurs. This metaphysical instability would include emotional, intellectual, and “spiritual” instability of the collective bodies at the time, and the probabilities that those bodies would give rise to even further instability without intervention.

When physical instability begins to be profound, such as self-destruction, destruction of great parts of the planet, and degradation of capacities for evolution, then “alien” intervention occurs.

This is saying that humanity can experience change on the grandest of scales through two paths; an infinite soul manifestation of one of its members or from an alien intervention which comes in and alters the species body type. The question I am asking is, which path is preferred by humanity at large? Is one way better than the other? At this time it seems humanity is on the brink of deciding which direction it wants to go in.

I would say alien species on both sides of this issue are battling to incite a preferred outcome.

Edited by NicholasV

Troy
1 hour ago, UmaBerliner said:

I was referring to their history of xenophobia and their major part in supposedly running us out of Sirius. It's all very sci-fi and who knows if it's true, but I was just being hyperbolic in calling them nasty. Humans can be nasty, too. 

I used to live in Raleigh, NC and the well-known channel for Pleiadians was local and regular in events. It was common to hear horrific stories of tyrannical behavior from the channel and humiliating and insulting flare ups because of her. I got to listen to closed group sessions where attendees were called stupid and told to sit down and shut up. I finally attended a gathering and it was all I could do to get through it. She is either a total fraud or she thoroughly represents a deceitful, manipulative, callous alien species whose only priority seems to be to mindfuck and humiliate weak people. 

When she "channeled" that homosexuality was an "abomination against the natural law," it was over for me. She's a quack. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Bobby
52 minutes ago, Troy said:

When she "channeled" that homosexuality was an "abomination against the natural law," it was over for me. She's a quack. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Troy in his good ole days!   LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Uma

Well this has been a mind-expanding, even mind-blowing thread. Just reading that material you suggested, Bobby, will take some time to digest. Thank you. What happens when I contemplate these ideas is kind of a roller coaster of consciousness that takes me out into the universe then back into Essence. It's almost dizzying, but exciting and interesting and juicy and rich.

What always draws my interest is understanding. When I contemplate the feelings of hatred and anger and the desire to kill that arise in me when I see fuckface, I realize that I have a long way to go before freeing myself of these qualities, even though I have been working on it for so many years. Whatever thoughts I may have had about being 'enlightened' have been replaced by my awareness of my own unresolved fears, wounding and Self-karma. Talk about returning to the same place and seeing it anew for the first time! It ain't easy.

I am very grateful for Michael, Troy and this community.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Jana
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

I could not make out which posts are Troy's, but now I can see it will be Otterly :)

Edited by Jana
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby
4 minutes ago, Jana said:

I can't make out which posts on that page are Troy's. Is it "Otterly"?

Jana, yes, Troy is Otterly.  You can search on "abomination" and also go straight to the post I'm referring to.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Heidi
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

Wow. JJ Tan. Haven't heard that name in a while! He and I were sort of pen pals when I first joined TrueView2000. .I think he likened himself as a kind of mentor to me since I wasn't fresh out of high school at the time, but I couldn't always agree with his views. I know there was a sort of falling out with him, but I still wonder about him from time to time. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Evelin
3 hours ago, Bobby said:

Wow, so someone actually reads those old things!
Geesh, I had nearly forgotten about this project. For anyone not aware: I was the one who edited those old posts.

I have my doubts if I'll ever have time to finish that project... if I ever do, I will accept generous donations of good dark chocolate :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Troy
On 2/23/2017 at 0:41 PM, Bobby said:

Yeah, I was a little sassy biotch back then! I was very naive. I presumed everyone was on the same page and I wrote like I was having a conversation with best friends who knew me very well. Whoops. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

AnnH

That was a fun trip down memory lane! I read a lot of the SpiritWeb archives when I was discovering the MT was online in about 2000. I read one of the Marciniak (sp) books in the 90s and found them so paranoid and negative, I just couldn't continue.