Troy

Energy Report: FEBRUARY 2017

Cari    63
Cari
On 2/1/2017 at 7:59 PM, AnnaD said:

NicholasV, I reckon the expansive energies of light, happiness, and joy can include those darker energies of darkness, despair and dread. like the positive poles being inclusive of negative poles. Is this how you mean that all energies exist at once? The multidimensional approach is balanced and will keep crappy energies at bay.

Oh my. I crashed and burned last night - before I had read this Energy Report. For me, the "multidimensional approach" involves allowing the "crappy energies" a voice while the "positive me" sits quietly waiting for its opportunity to comfort and guide. My "cause" is my own life, and I have a new appreciation for the fact that "it" touches everything and everyone with whom I come into contact. I found this ER oddly comforting with the reminders to allow myself to "be" whatever/wherever I "am" at any moment but at the same time keep "eyes on the prize."

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Paulyboy    531
Paulyboy

I just got thrown for a loop hearing that Trump and Friends were bypassing the courts, treaties, public comment period, and the environmental impact report and just going ahead and building the Dakota Access Pipeline in the next couple days (or they're going to try). Start building that last controversial part, at least.

News is still very fresh here, and while that felt like a huge "slap in the face" and a bit of a shock, it doesn't feel what I'm thinking the "potential shock" might be, in thinking something more global may be in the works, like North Korea nukes California (where I live), or "aliens" land and say "We come in piece," or Trump resigns unexpectedly, or something like that. Nothing so far seems as immediate and global and "wtf."

Then again, the Trump administration is full of wtf every day, so I'm not sure if DAPL is the shock. Ah well. We'll see what the next day or two hold.

Edited by Paulyboy
Attempt at grammar
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Nadine    1,249
Nadine
On 2.2.2017 at 0:10 AM, Troy said:

February 6th - 8th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  POTENTIAL SHOCK -  Our dates of interest are never predictions, only probabilities, so we do not know if this shift will come to form. However, we see a pattern leading to some sort of disruptive shock, surprise, and a bit of chaos over these dates. If this happens on a global scale, it will be known, but if this is more subtle on an individual scale it may show up more obviously at a later date. We will look at this again later in the month with you.

A guy I know had a music studio in his basement but apparently they were producing synthetic drugs there as well and some propane gas bottles exploded and blew up the whole basement. The shock of the explosion was so strong, it could be felt in the whole downtown area. It's still unclear if he will survive. He's severly burned and lost both of his hands. I hope he'll make it.

I'm moving today, so there's some disruption and chaos for me, too, but it obviously isn't even close to what this guy is experiencing. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

NickG    1,326
NickG

I saw this as a comment on Facebook and thought how perfectly it applies to this year and even mirrors what Michael had to say for this months report 

"Instead of getting fatigued, let's remember this lesson from high school chorale:
"This morning I have been pondering a nearly forgotten lesson I learned in high school music. Sometimes in band or choir, music requires players or singers to hold a note longer than they actually can hold a note. In those cases, we were taught to mindfully stagger when we took a breath so the sound appeared uninterrupted. Everyone got to breathe, and the music stayed strong and vibrant. Yesterday, I read an article that suggested the administration's litany of bad executive orders is a way of giving us 'protest fatigue'- we will lose our will to continue the fight in the face of the onslaught of negative action. Let's remember MUSIC. Take a breath. The rest of the chorus will sing. The rest of the band will play. Rejoin so others can breathe. Together, we can sustain a very long, beautiful song for a very, very long time. You don’t have to do it all, but you must add your voice to the song. With special love to all the musicians and music teachers in my life."

• LIKE/LOVE 16

KurtisM    3,031
KurtisM

"More importantly, pay attention to the effectiveness of the efforts. Every little pillar of support and ramp of progress is worth acknowledging and celebrating. Let yourself and others know that actions are fulfilling the Cause. In short, give and receive the credit freely and openly. This helps keep your spirits up and generates energy to sustain Devotion and Compassion."

I think this is my favourite quote from this. Very relevant and helpful.

Sometimes I can get jealous of others who may be making success at something close to areas of life where I want to improve at. And I've found that if I actually encourage these people they're doing great, even if it's just a simple nod, then I'm not being controlled by the back-burning temporary hatred anymore.
Rather, I can still temporarily hate them, but from a playful sense that encourages me too. I can see the innocence in them and not how personal everything seems to be in the moment.

I've been feeling my choices acutely lately. Every little action has been scrutinized and highlighted to some extent. But when that action has been deemed a mistake by myself, it's a good opportunity to remember I don't have to fix everything at once, and sometimes no one may be even watching me do them but me- and if they are then I feel like I can own that mistake and embarrassment a little more as just a part of me that I will eventually work on again, but I don't always need to right away.
I'm not one to do things "right away" but when I try to force myself to, it just piles up onto all the energy that undermines my efforts. Then I eventually react.

So I like this quote too:
"K.I.S.S. - Keep It Super Simple - With all of your angst, anger, fear, terror, frustration, anxiety, dread, and all of your passion, love, intent, consciousness, kindness, compassion, and devotion, you have a lot of energy churning and this can distort your access to the Higher Emotional Center energy of this year that allows you synthesize all of the input from life into some Intuitive sense, and/or sustain a sense of Love with clear heart and vision for your Cause. Remembering to K.I.S.S. can help you to remember that you need affection, rest, and some amount of joy to take back to your Cause, and that it is okay to leave your messier frustrations and fears for your downtime to process."

Not only does this quote help describe the Higher Emotional succinctly, it also points out in the last sentence that it's OK to leave messier frustrations and fears for your downtime. It doesn't always need to be processed all at once.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

NicholasV    338
NicholasV
On 2/1/2017 at 5:10 PM, Troy said:

CHIEF FEATURES: Greed (emphasized Oct - Dec)

I think I can sense this coming in the future and I believe it will

catch people off guard. There's nothing "wrong" with a chief feature but I wonder if it's possible to do something specific beforehand to help ameliorate the greed. 

Life is going well and it seems the beginnings of relief are starting to be felt. But as the I Ching cautions: 

Danger arises when a man feels secure in his position. Destruction threatens when a man seeks to preserve his worldly estate. Confusion develops when a man has put everything in order. Therefore the superior man doesn't forget danger in his security, nor ruin when he's well established, nor confusion when his affairs are in order. In this way he gains personal safety and is able to protect the empire.

Edited by NicholasV

DanielaS    3,925
DanielaS
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:10 PM, Troy said:

February 26th - March 2nd -- NEXUS - DIVERGENCE - This looks to be one of the first large-scale Divergent Nexus of the year, and from what we can tell it may bring with it the first signs of what may be experienced as Relief. This Divergence looks to be a kind of “exit ramp” for those more interested in extreme versions of this current reality, and removing that element from “here” can help improve morale for many of our students.

I am hoping this Nexus Divergence is some kind of definitive information about Trump and Russia that leads to impeachment. It seems like a probability. Pence is highly problematic too, of course, but he's a more conventional adversary and the craziness and energy drain of Trump would stop. We wouldn't be out of the woods but we would have a flashlight and maybe a map.

I can't remember my dreams like so many of you. But for a week now, every night, I am dreaming of Trump and Russia. There is no narrative, no memorable phrases. Just a parade of people from Trump's administration and journalists and even Twitter people who are my lifeline in keeping up with what's going on. It's all just chatter, different configurations of people talking, kind of in a close conspiratorial way. We're trying to figure out what's going on and how we can break this. Every. Night. It's so odd.

I'm on the case, folks! Don't worry. I got this! ;)

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Bobby    6,477
Bobby

Ncholas, Michael says that the way to mitigate any Chief Feature is to work to bring our Attitude back into the positive pole.  Once out of the Attitude's negative pole, a Chief Feature's influence should be negated.  That is how you would ameliorate the greed.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Evelin    1,715
Evelin
4 hours ago, DanielaS said:

We're trying to figure out what's going on and how we can break this. Every. Night. It's so odd.

I'm on the case, folks! Don't worry. I got this! ;)

Daniela, I'm dreaming (ha) of a world where we will actually get paid for astral work :) Because it really wears me out sometimes.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

NicholasV    338
NicholasV
4 hours ago, Bobby said:

Ncholas, Michael says that the way to mitigate any Chief Feature is to work to bring our Attitude back into the positive pole.  Once out of the Attitude's negative pole, a Chief Feature's influence should be negated.  That is how you would ameliorate the greed.

Yep, that's it! The way to ease the negative effects of greed would be to accentuate coalescence (the positive pole of idealist). I wonder what a good rallying point would be for all the currents which are forming together?

Paulyboy    531
Paulyboy

For the last 2-3 years I've been posting edited versions of the energy reports on the white board in the employee lounge of one of my job sites. They generally have very positive responses.

Anyway, I've been doing these for years, but felt like posting some pics for fun. Hugs!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Joe    396
Joe

I decided to take a break from the booze and smokes for a bit. Since I've had this wonderful habit for 10+ years. So far so good, at times almost went overboard. Going to keep going, since I made a flexible promise not to drink until financial debts are taken care of. See how far this goal goes...

Other than that, cool report and a happy Nexus Divergence!

Edited by Joe
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

BrianW    593
BrianW

Ah, divergence nexus.... may the odds ever be in your favor. Seriously though, could we diverge Trump and his cronies to another parallel?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

John Roth    417
John Roth
5 hours ago, BrianW said:

Ah, divergence nexus.... may the odds ever be in your favor. Seriously though, could we diverge Trump and his cronies to another parallel?

Since  a version of you goes in both (all) of the split parallels, I don't see that it makes much difference. Unless you've got a neat way of not going into the parallel with Donald and the Trumpettes.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Sarah    605
Sarah
56 minutes ago, John Roth said:

Since  a version of you goes in both (all) of the split parallels, I don't see that it makes much difference. Unless you've got a neat way of not going into the parallel with Donald and the Trumpettes.

As long as "I" am not focused on that parallel, I'm fine with this!

"I" can only be focused on one parallel at a time, right? Otherwise, "I" would be aware of all of my parallel selves right now...

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM    3,031
KurtisM

Well I had the weirdest dream just before I woke up.

Trump for some reason was at "my school" and we were supposed to write in these little journals to convey something about him.

I forgot what.

But just by looking at the little journals, I could tell the hatred of my figurative classmates towards him. There were curse words, and long drawn out paragraphs explaining their personal lives and conditions to him. Hell there were some journals "decorated" with literal shit. Which dream me found amusing.

I was the longest to write my little journal (my friend in the dream kind of rolled her eyes at me for that cause I always take so long on things.)

I believe I was writing to him something like a higher perspective, with words from TLE. But I don't remember what exactly I wrote.

What I do remember is that regardless, he was reading through all the journals. Not saying a thing or deterred at all. He just quietly placed them aside when he was done.

He looked vaguely curious about the whole ordeal.

I remember thinking to myself that this is a guy whose every move is very strategic and planned. But I still couldn't help but feel surprised by the fact he was actually reading them.

I thought also that maybe my journal might spike some semblance of compassion in his cold heart for whatever I put on there inspired from TLE.

I was pretty detached compared to everyone else, since I am irl as well.

Then I woke up.

What a weird dream.

The background kept changing too, but those always do. The last scene before I woke up shifted to him reading the journals beside the door to my house in my living room though.

PS: Trump himself was very engaging, focused and quiet and somewhat nice. But still a bit narcissistic whenever he did talk.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Sam K    1,252
Sam K

Heh, reminds me a LOT of the dream I had about Trump right after the election.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnH    573
AnnH

Wow, @KurtisM, that's weird. I had a Trump dream two nights ago! I dreamed I was in a movie he was producing. Some sort of medieval costume epic. Sometime during the filming I realized the movie was going to be really bad. Laughably bad. It didn't bother me because I was getting paid, it just seemed very funny.

Then I had some sort of lunch meeting with him at a conference table and I somehow managed to be quite sympathetic so he told me all about his childhood and his shitty dad and how he was making this movie to prove himself. He was surprisingly self-reflective in a rich-bro kind of way. His hair was still really bad--but not Trump bad. It was worse. It stuck straight up off one side of his head like Bozo the Clown and straight out sideways on the other side.

Very different than the dream I had 8+ years ago in which Joe Biden had lovely purple wings and serenaded me out the window.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Connor    1,046
Connor

@AnnHLol I had a Trump dream two nights ago, as well.

I was dining with Trump in Mar-a-Lago when he was brought an executive order.

This executive order I knew would have a negative impact on many people throughout the country, but Trump did not seem to care enough to read it.

Instead, he skimmed through the order, looked up at me, gave a little shrug like a kid claiming ignorance, and signed the order.

Perhaps he might have shared with me what he shared with you had I not grabbed him by the lapels and started shaking.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby    6,477
Bobby

I had a Trump dream again last night.  Not surprising since we're in this Nexus period.

In this dream, I was meeting with Trump to interview him I think.  We were going, being driven, in his vehicle to a restaurant somewhere in the city.  What immediately stood out in the dream was that he had this black cat that went everywhere with him.  I think at some point, this stray cat simply attached itself to Trump and since this only helped to draw more attention to Trump, he didn't try to stop it.  I was quite bothered by the fact that Trump made no efforts to harness or leash the cat in such busy and dangerous environments for a cat.  When we got close to where we were going to dine, there was something like small cat door built into the vehicle and the cat naturally made its way out of the vehicle onto the sidewalk.  It sat there waiting on Trump to also exit the vehicle.  Trump was not concerned at all about the safety of the cat like I was anyway.  The busy city streets kept me on high alert over this cat.  I must have all all sorts of recording gear with me to do the interview because it was more than I cared to carry with me where we would be dining.  We were close to where we would be dining/interviewing but still had to walk to get there, I think about 4 blocks away.  Trump wasn't going to wait on me to store everything in the trunk of the vehicle so he proceeded to walk to the restaurant with cat in tow close behind him.  I didn't even really know where we would be going at this point but figured I could find him easily... just look for the black cat sitting out by itself on the sidewalk while Trump dined away.

Also, interestingly, the night before, I had another dream but this one briefly involved Sasha and Malia Obama.  I found myself in a long line of people waiting to go to some event.  It was a rather motely crew of people.  Sasha and Malia were immediately behind me in line.  Concerned we may get separated, I took hold of the end of a long scarf one of them had or were wearing and tossed it over my left shoulder which supposedly insured that we would somehow stay together.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Nadine    1,249
Nadine
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

I took hold of the end of a long scarf one of them had or were wearing and tossed it over my left shoulder which supposedly insured that we would somehow stay together.

I love how stuff like that makes complete sense while dreaming ?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby    6,477
Bobby
26 minutes ago, Nadine said:

I love how stuff like that makes complete sense while dreaming 1f602.png

I know, right???  :)   Actually there was one sort of strange part that I didn't even mentioned that goes along with this.  At some point after the scarf throw, I remember having to crawl along the ground to proceed through the line.  I even questioned "why am I having to crawl?"  LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Nadine    1,249
Nadine

I guess that scarf thing is a somewhat symbolic representation of cording but it's still funny how we translate it visually in dreams!

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

DianeHB    5,168
DianeHB

I feel like my Nexus started last week with how overwhelmed I felt about everything. I really had to slow down and simplify in order to not be stressed out all the time. This week seems a little better though.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Lori Abrams    265
Lori Abrams
21 hours ago, DianeHB said:

I feel like my Nexus started last week with how overwhelmed I felt about everything. I really had to slow down and simplify in order to not be stressed out all the time. This week seems a little better though.

Mine was sort of the same as you, Diane.  This morning I awoke feeling much lighter.  I had a spring to my step, and thought about the Nexus.  So, I'm over here to read it again since I do not retain, or fuzzily retain information.  As far as I know, tho, Trump is still President, and roll backs on water protection starts today, which makes me quite a bit sad but we go onward, polishing our swords of Truth. 

Birds are singing.  It's going to be 55 today, and I feel great so it's all good, for now.  :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 3