Bobby

Ask Michael - February 5, 2017

31 posts in this topic

Ask Michael - February 5, 2017

Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We can begin.

QUEUE IS NOW OPEN

ckaricai: Hi Michael and Troy. My question is about the energy reports. The overleaves seem random but I'm wondering if there is a pattern and if so what is it? It might be helpful for us to figure out what the overleaves will be ahead of time.

ckaricai: Knowing if there is a pattern might help us also just understand the energy reports better as well.

There are patterns, but no obvious patterns because the point in time in which we "take a snapshot" and then the amount of time included in that snapshot are arbitrary. For example, if we were asked to give the Overleaves for "The Day," our report may look very different. Or if asked Monthly. A year with a start and end point is a matter of convenience that is based in a context that works because most Humans measure themselves in years.

This is also true in terms of the groups we include when assessing these Overleaves. If we were to look at a single country then overleaves may be very different from the global overleaves of a year. The same could be said of cities, etc.

ckaricai: Wow, I see how this would be a topic for a separate longer session.

However, that being said, the patterns that exist that are more accessible are the patterns of generation, implementation, integration, and review.

Because most Humans measure their lives in terms of years, the collective patterns of GENERATING Overleaves, then IMPLEMENTING them, then INTEGRATING them, then REVIEWING the experiences gained from that set of collective Overleaves are cycles that are fairly stable and linked to the yearly cycle.

These stages of the cycles of USE of Overleaves is far more stable than the Overleaves, themselves. We describe a set of Overleaves for a year, but because we are describing an "average" based on multiple algorithms that are not static, then the Overleaves for a year can actually change several times.

We alert our channel if this happens, but it has not happened in long time.

Once the Implementation Stage is active, most prefer to work with what has been Generated.

But if a meteor were to strike in the middle of an Acceptance year, it may easily switch to a Growth year.

Yes, we can discuss this as its own topic. It is a valuable question.

ckaricai: Thank you

NEXT

ConnorB: Hello again, Michael!

ConnorB: In a previous conversation, you described the Holocaust as having ‘traumatized Humanity in ways we have barely begun to explore with our students’. Can you expand on this, please?

ConnorB: I imagine this topic probably needs a Michael Speaks or something, but this could help give us something to start with. (end of question)

There have been waves of atrocity and genocide across humanity several times in its Grand Cycle. However difficult it is to consider this, we (as Sentience) know this will be part of the growing pains of a species, particularly those with more mobility and tool-making capabilities.

When the Holocaust came about, humanity had moved into a rather new and fragile position of collective intelligence and compassion that had only been stable in smaller groups. There was a Turning Point reached where humanity was on the brink of true peace that would, eventually, spread across the globe in ways that can only be fantasized about now.

Children are born with deep compassion and sensitivity, and then this is hardened or removed or numbed by the imprinting and teachings of fear instilled by caretakers, society, culture, and experiences, but if the individual is open she can wake up and free herself from that imprinting and fear and define her life on her own terms that transcend the seeming demands of experience and the past, returning herself to a refined state of confidence in her compassion and sensitivity.

This is true of humanity on a larger scale.

As the consciousness of Humans began to wake up in greater numbers at the same time, a kind of matrix was in place that invited accelerated awareness for all within a time period.

War had never been experienced on such a scale as that of World War 1.

Humanity was shaken into a state of awake on a collective scale not seen before.

Once one is "awake" it is nearly impossible to go back to sleep. It is very difficult to unlearn what one learns. A Turning Point was generated where Humanity was moving toward a collective choice toward collective compassion, or further entrench fragmented disintegration.

The Holocaust was the result.

ConnorB: I see which direction we chose.

It was Humanity's first real chance to grow together and it fell profoundly short of its potential.

This is not said as a disappointment or judgment. It simply is what happened.

This was not merely a falling short, of course, but a deeply wounding retaliation from those who preferred that humanity remain asleep.

Surprisingly, the collective wound did not come from the Holocaust. It came from the realization that "no one" did anything to challenge or stop or collectively challenge the progressive momentum toward what would become known as "the holocaust."

ConnorB: "No one" wanted to admit as much, either.

It is far more complex than that, but the core wounding comes from that disconnection from putting into action the necessary measures that would anchor peace and compassion.

Only since 2015 did the collective consciousness determine to once again aim for that anchoring of peace and compassion.

And your Turning Point has come again. And your challenge has come again. And your choices matter again.

This may seem chilling or even rather theatrically and conveniently dramatic, but these Turning Points will continue to return every 50 to 75 years now until "we get it right."

ConnorB: What can we say? We're committed.

This same pattern happens on smaller scales in cities, towns, nations and countries, and these are microcosmic opportunities that feed into the macrocosmic potential.

We have more to say, of course.

ConnorB: Thank you! Until next time.

Maureen: Perhaps in life spans as well. 50 - 75 years is close enough to lifetimes.

NEXT

Nan: A big change in topic, but I have been considering material on body types that describes as "passive" the Lunar, Jovial, and Venusian types and as "active" the Saturnian, Mercurial, Martial, and Solar types. I am wondering whether a person's particular mix of passive or active body types has an effect on natural abilities for such inner work as meditation or dream study.

Yes, Nan, very much so, but not as obstacles, only as differences of terrain. Depending on one's Body Type mix, there may be some necessity for greater stillness while another Body Type mix may need greater movement, while others may need variation.

Nan: The greater "active" in the mix the more need for movement?

Meditation and Dream Study are accessible by all with a Body, but some may need to groove a bit during meditation while others may need to focus and embrace stillness.

The pattern TENDS to be that the more passive the body type, the more necessity for activity, and the more active body types require stillness, but wherever one is in that circle that binds active and passive, you will need both over time.

We suggest using whichever feels more inviting because that is the path that is yours, and then as you need to move around the circle, do so.

Nan: Thank you

NEXT

Juni: I was wondering if you could comment on Dorothy Parker's life and if we could have her role, soul age, and casting? specifically did she have some sort of agreement with MLK, with regard to comments?

Dorothy Parker was a Personality of the 5th Level Mature Sage-Cast Warrior who had a Life Task of "REVERSING THE EFFECTS OF ABSURDITY." She was attempting to balance a Philanthropic Karma with the Priest known as Martin Luther King.

This did not succeed.

Juni: Because of his death?

However, the Life Task was fulfilled through keen expression of observation.

Yes, the death disrupted the effects of the intent.

NEXT

Uma: What would Michael say are effective ways to diminish the hold of chief feature both individually and collectively? and would this be part of 'getting it right'? part of 'anchoring of peace and compassion.'

First, we will say that "getting it right" is a phrase we used for convenience in its familiarity and we do not mean to imply that there is a "wrong." There is only evolution and this is a progress frought with "wrong" because that is part of how consciousness learns and grows.

And refines itself.

On an individual scale the work of transforming Chief Features is a matter of effort to bring conscious choice to the equation. Chief Features cannot survive conscious choice.

Though we can speak more specifically to each Chief Feature and to each individual struggling with a Chief Feature about tactics to transform, we can say that everyone can benefit from practicing conscious choice. However specific we get on any specific person or Chief Feature, it aims for conscious choice.

Conscious choice is the result of RESPONSE where as unconscious or subconscious choice is often the result of REACTION.

Ask yourselves if you are Responding, or if you are Reacting.

One can change that dynamic immediately, as one gains practice in it.

We have referred to this as Photography, or the practice of catching yourself in a moment as a kind of snapshot and observing it from a calmer perspective

If you are in a moment where you can ask if you are Responding or if you are Reacting, you are already shifting toward Response and Conscious Choice.

Sometimes you must acknowledge Reactions long after they have occurred, and then return to heal any impact from those Reactions by implementing new Responses.

All of this work on an individual level contributes to the collective level.

As long as you are checking yourself, you are contributing to the transformation, healing, and anchoring of peace.

It can be tricky, but if you can help others to check themselves and return to Response and Conscious Choice, it is valuable. This can be tricky because there must be deep mutual trust and rapport for this to work. If you point out the flailing of a stranger, it can help further entrench them.

However, if you are subject to any harm from an individual or collective whose Chief Features are rampant, then your efforts to resist, raise consciousness and encourage awareness is valuable even in the face of reactionary defenses.

We must conclude here for today, though we suggest further exploration of some of these topics as students. Good evening to each of you. Goodbye, for now.

26 people like this

I'm disappointed I could not attend this Ask M because "plans" changed at the very last moment.
That keeps happening to me every single 1st Sunday, that or I do not see the Ask M in the scheduling and think it's not happening. Rather annoying...
Haven't been able to ask anything for 1 year now :/ Sigh.

Anyways these are nice questions, certainly bring insights.

33 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I'm disappointed I could not attend this Ask M because "plans" changed at the very last moment.
That keeps happening to me every single 1st Sunday, that or I do not see the Ask M in the scheduling and think it's not happening. Rather annoying...
Haven't been able to ask anything for 1 year now :/ Sigh.

Anyways these are nice questions, certainly bring insights.

Just plan on it happening on the 1st Sunday of each month.  Sometimes Troy is delayed in getting posted the events for the next month.

5 people like this

5 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Just plan on it happening on the 1st Sunday of each month.  Sometimes Troy is delayed in getting posted the events for the next month.

Agreed, that's what I realized in January. So I was ready this month regardless, but I still couldn't go.
Tis' the life of one in Flow to struggle in controlling their plans against any disruptions.
Now I have to wait until March and I really hope nothing will "get in the way".

Edited by KurtisM

I wonder if Michael could tell us how we are doing insofar as "getting it right" this time, or if that would be regarded as interfering too much in our choices.  If we are at a point that could potentially lead to another Holocaust, it certainly SEEMS like we're responding more effectively than last time, but can you really say for sure while you're in the thick of it?

6 people like this

5 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Agreed, that's what I realized in January. So I was ready this month regardless, but I still couldn't go.
Tis' the life of one in Flow to struggle in controlling their plans against any disruptions.
Now I have to wait until March and I really hope nothing will "get in the way".

You know, what you could do is trust someone with your planned question who doesn't already plan on asking one, having them be a surrogate for you.  A few people have done it before. :)

2 people like this

Just now, Tyrone said:

You know, what you could do is trust someone with your planned question who doesn't already plan on asking one, having them be a surrogate for you.  A few people have done it before. :)

I have actually done that. And I have asked some people to help me ask questions who agreed to it, but they seem to be always busy, perhaps forgetting or unable to attend. I didn't ask many this time around, because I thought I'd be able to attend- but I did post a blog that can encourage anyone to ask some questions anytime if interested.
I often don't know who to ask and naturally haven't always been met with willingness from the other person, and I do feel guilty for asking people to ask my questions, because I feel imposing, don't want to take away their chance to ask and don't want to appear selfish. I know that's Arrogance kicking in.

Sometimes when I did attend I tried to ask if anyone wanted to help ask other questions I'd be interested hearing about, (because there are many and I can't order or really even show up for any sessions) and I also feel guilty and ashamed for doing so because I feel it's like "hogging the spot light" if too many questions are in my interest.
I felt that way when I got quite a few "on board" to asking about the Body Types. The information is very useful and helpful, but it doesn't change the fact I feel too pushy.
Asking questions is stressful for me XD

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Bobby said:

There have been waves of atrocity and genocide across humanity several times in its Grand Cycle. However difficult it is to consider this, we (as Sentience) know this will be part of the growing pains of a species, particularly those with more mobility and tool-making capabilities.

Does this mean that every time the Tao casts Cadres/Entities/Fragments, anywhere in the universe, that every species goes through the same kind of developmental history as humanity (war, etc)? And once Fragments/Entities/Cadres reunite and return to the Tao, do they return again to the Physical Plane and start a whole new cycle? and is the evolution such that the next time they emerge from the Tao they have the benefit of having done it before? Is it infinite, this emerging and returning to the Tao? Is this the first time for humanity? and are the cetaceans an example of a species that chose to ensoul without the ability to manipulate the environment because they messed up their last time around?

A lot to digest from Michael today. Great practical advice for dealing with Chief Feature. AND so many questions arising from their responses.

2 people like this

17 hours ago, UmaBerliner said:

Does this mean that every time the Tao casts Cadres/Entities/Fragments, anywhere in the universe, that every species goes through the same kind of developmental history as humanity (war, etc)? And once Fragments/Entities/Cadres reunite and return to the Tao, do they return again to the Physical Plane and start a whole new cycle? and is the evolution such that the next time they emerge from the Tao they have the benefit of having done it before? Is it infinite, this emerging and returning to the Tao? Is this the first time for humanity? and are the cetaceans an example of a species that chose to ensoul without the ability to manipulate the environment because they messed up their last time around?

A lot to digest from Michael today. Great practical advice for dealing with Chief Feature. AND so many questions arising from their responses.

Tao would cast a Design composed of Sparks which would have grouped into those fragmented parts that you mentioned.

Every species goes through the process of evolution but I'm sure some have less of a troubled history than others.  We probably aren't the worst but are probably up there among them.  We are a violent species.

Fragments begin reuniting with their Entity, then the Cadre, then the Energy Ring and so on until the whole Design is reunited back with the Tao.  This complete process is known as a Grand Cycle.  Troy channels how many Grand Cycles a person's Essence has encountered.  The average for the planet is 3.  But many of Michael's students are 9, 10, 11+ so the whole enormous process has completed however many times your Grand Cycle number is for your Spark.  A new Design cast from Tao would most likely be made up of different Sparks although we do know from previous channeling that we have shared a few prior Grand Cycles together.  It's just not the same bunch each and every time.

I would imagine it to seem infinite but if the Universe has limits(Expansion followed by Contraction) then I would think there would be an ending, at least in this Universe unless that process continues into another.  We're still learning about that though.

We are of the Humanoid species.  We aren't the only ones although others are probably slightly different based upon their own system of habitation.  The Greys would be another version of the Humanoid species.

I believe Michael has stated that the Cetaceans that occupy our oceans did destroy their environment and were transferred here into bodies that would prevent them from repeating the process.

I think all of the above is correct but remains subject to correction by someone with a better memory and understanding than mine :)

5 people like this

If this is where our species is after so many Grand Cycles, I can't even....

I guess I'm more judgmental than Michael.

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, UmaBerliner said:

If this is where our species is after so many Grand Cycles, I can't even....

I guess I'm more judgmental than Michael.

Keep in mind that our Design had an immensely troubled beginning.  The violence inflicted on us when we first became sentient and the loss of our original home and form is a trauma that has stayed with us in all the millennia since, impacting how we've evolved at every step.  If the human Design can be said to have a particular "story," I would say that it is defined by the struggle to overcome that original trauma.

Personally, I quite like, in a way, being involved with such a uniquely flawed and conflicted Design.  If there is a deeper line of evolution that runs through all of our Grand Cycles, it seems like the human Design would offer much greater potential for growth to match its greater potential for hardship.  I like the idea that we might transmute our natural propensity for violence into something greater, some form of expression that wouldn't be possible if we were naturally peaceful.

7 people like this

I have no knowledge about our 'troubled beginning.' Can you elucidate please? Thanks

24 minutes ago, UmaBerliner said:

I have no knowledge about our 'troubled beginning.' Can you elucidate please? Thanks

Geraldine did a massive amount of work on this.  I would recommend starting HERE and working your way through each and every post.  It's truly fascinating.

5 people like this

37 minutes ago, UmaBerliner said:

I asked about the same thing during a group chat when we were waiting on the INfinite Soul session. I was told that when we were on Sirius we were treated violently by the dominant species there because they thought we were threats. We then were put on this current planet by "animal activists".

I agree with all the posts here regarding our design being somewhat difficult and violent. It's for sure not the most challenging design out there but we were more brutal than many others. I remember reading that this design is meant to learn from the opposite and hence there are many many duality references in our life. I think the Tao Te Ching explains this truth the best:

Under Heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness.
All can know good as good only because there is evil.

Therefore having and not having arise together.
Difficult and easy complement each other.
Long and short contrast with each other;
High and low rest upon each other;
Voice and sound harmonise each other;
Front and back follow one another.

Therefore the sage goes about doing nothing, teaching no talking.
The ten thousand things rise and fall without cease,
Creating, yet not possessing,
Working, yet not taking credit,
Work is done, then forgotten.
Therefore it lasts for ever.

10 people like this

On 2/5/2017 at 8:27 PM, UmaBerliner said:

To the first question, as far as I know, every species would go through its own form of evolution and development that likely includes some kind of conflict or growing pains. The form and scale of these conflicts likely vary widely across species (a sentient tree, for example, would not likely have 'war' as we think of it).

Bobby pretty well explained the answer to the second question. Ultimately, yes, many fragments do often return for another Grand Cycle after finishing one and returning to Tao (though I imagine it's not compulsory). Likewise, each species/design is unique in the mixture of fragments that are in it..."It's just not the same bunch each and every time," as Bobby said.

It's also worth noting that Michael has mentioned a number of times that previous Grand Cycles don't have much of an affect on a current Grand Cycles, beneficial or otherwise. There probably is some affect, but it generally sounds mild to negligible at best. This is actually done on purpose from what I gather, so that each species has a chance to start things fresh with the new bodies, environment, etc.

So as a result, yes, this would be technically the first time (and really the only time) around for humanity as we know it, as our specific fragments have never incarnated with these specific bodies, relationships, environment, or history before.

As far the Cetaceans are concerned, they are still in the Grand Cycle they "messed up." As Bobby mentioned, they did truly muck up their original environment to the point of completely dying off partway through their Grand Cycle, and so the design transferred here to finish out and chose a species/body that wouldn't allow that to happen again. But it was all in the same Grand Cycle.

As a side note, I've heard that we really aren't that violent of a species. That seems weird to think from the view on the inside, but I've heard that we're actually somewhere in the low-middle of the violence scale. I've heard something about us being at the balance level where we could potentially kill ourselves off, but are equally as likely not to, or some such. I've also read a Grand Cycle Reports of species that were far more of what we call violent that us. I think there was one where warfare was a constant way of life. And I think there was another (or possibly the same) where violence as we know it was common place and was often regarded as relatively minor (they apparently developed a very different way of seeing it).
You could also consider other factors, such as being in a Young Soul age (which tends to be more violent or conflict prone), or being in the Anchor timeline of the species (which tends to evolve slowly) to get an idea of why things may look quite violent right now. Not that it makes the violence we do have better or less painful, but it's a useful point of comparison when thinking about our species on a larger level.

Edited by Eric
12 people like this

On 2/5/2017 at 10:08 PM, UmaBerliner said:

On 2/5/2017 at 11:02 PM, Cong said:

I asked about the same thing during a group chat when we were waiting on the INfinite Soul session. I was told that when we were on Sirius we were treated violently by the dominant species there because they thought we were threats. We then were put on this current planet by "animal activists"

The Human history stuff Bobby linked to is indeed really fascinating and worth the read.

This cliff notes version is basically as Cong said. We started on another planet (in the "Sirius" system), with a different body type and everything (more sloth-like). At first the dominant species kept us as pets and curiosities and such, but as more individuals became ensouled we started to be seen as troublesome and threats. Eventually the dominant species decided we needed to be eliminated, and started an organized campaign to round up and "euthanize" us (we learned later this was actually not an uncommon reaction for this species). Those who did not agree with this, including members of other species, were able to round up a few hundred of our species and literally transported them to earth, where we had to adapt both biologically and otherwise to the new home. It's a trauma that is apparently still deep in our collective consciousness, even for those who didn't incarnate until after the transfer.

Edited by Eric
6 people like this

In addition to our root history and trauma from Sirius supposedly-

If you take a look at each Timeline received so far, you can see how this trauma is being resolved in so many different ways.

In our Timeline, we are collectively an ANCHOR for this great grand trauma and all the experiences housed on Planet Earth, moving through these slowly but thoroughly.

In the Timeline where our Caretakers chose to keep us on Sirius, but isolated, we learned a great deal of KNOWLEDGE about that system. So when full-scale nuclear war happened and we were transferred back to Earth, we carried this philosophical foundation into profoundly spiritual explorations of life.

In the Timeline where our Caretakers chose to stay on Earth after initial struggles in stabilizing us here genetically, Earth was made into an eden where profound HEALING and cross-species interaction could occur. Allowing us to feel Earth as our home there.

In the Timeline where our Species took on an ancient IS teaching of music, song and creativity, we created Earth into a world of harmony and BEAUTY, profoundly inter-connected with the planet and its inhabitants.

In the Timeline where our Species took to the underground and eventually underwater with great DISCIPLINE to survive after some more devastating climatic events, this allowed for profound intimacy with Cetaceans and for the rise of Great Apes on land; so all 3 of us will come to share and learn from one another there as Earthlings.

In the Timelines that fell into apocalypse and near-extinction, we saw the most direct reflections of our connection to each other, other Species and our Earth. And our nurturing of resiliency (akin to nurturing a CHILD) has proven we can collectively overcome any trauma.

Edited by KurtisM
8 people like this

This is all new to me. I will start reading those transcripts. Thanks, Bobby, Cong, Eric and Kurtis.

Edited by UmaBerliner
1 person likes this

I just read the first topic in HTP and my head has exploded, at the same time it has given me 'answers' to questions I have always had, such as, 'how did humans figure out the medicinal value of plants?' or 'was the first ensoulment of our species all Infant Souls?' I must say that these answers are much bigger than I realized the questions were, and I feel back in kindergarten once again. And excited and curious. Take a deep breath, self, and another.

12 people like this

10 hours ago, KurtisM said:

In the Timeline where our Caretakers chose to keep us on Sirius, but isolated, we learned a great deal of KNOWLEDGE about that system. So when full-scale nuclear war happened and we were transferred back to Earth, we carried this philosophical foundation into profoundly spiritual explorations of life.

Whoa... where is this bit of info from?

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Sarah said:

Whoa... where is this bit of info from?

Geraldine's Timeline project, timeline #2.

4 people like this

Thank you, @DianeHB! I wasn't aware that I had access to those transcripts. (Now I've gotten sidetracked reading through them!)

4 people like this

8 minutes ago, Sarah said:

Thank you, @DianeHB! I wasn't aware that I had access to those transcripts. (Now I've gotten sidetracked reading through them!)

Down the rabbit hole. ;)

5 people like this

So the US, is mirroring what happened in Germany in the 1930's.   

This time it seems however, there has been more and earlier resistance. 

Hopefully, it doesn't end it war....again.   

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Christian said:

So the US, is mirroring what happened in Germany in the 1930's.   

This time it seems however, there has been more and earlier resistance. 

Hopefully, it doesn't end it war....again.   

If the U.S. is indeed the Weimar Germany analogue here (and really, I could think of several other potential candidates at the moment), then we are definitely in a far better position than our predecessor.  The institutions of our government, deeply flawed though they may be in many ways, are much more robust than Germany's were at the time; the internet and mass media have made it harder to plead ignorance to what's going on in the country, even as they've also helped fracture us into cliques; decades of experience with counterculture and peaceful protest have given a blueprint to follow in resisting authoritarian measures; and perhaps most importantly, we have the vivid example of Germany itself to look back at.  The vast majority of the populace (even those who might otherwise be on the wrong side of the issues) seem quite eager to avoid becoming like Nazi Germany.

8 people like this