ckaricai

Body type Influences

ckaricai

We really need more information about body types. Perhaps there could be a Michael speaks for each body type so that they could go in depth for each one. Plus maybe one or two sessions about how they mix and influence each other in certain situations and in combination with other overleaves and how much environment and culture (or imprinting) also influence body type expression. And also if there are any body type patterns we don't know about/should look for. I'm sure they would have a lot to say about the subject. 

Also, thanks @Troy for suggesting Input this here. It honestly didn't occur to me to suggest this as a topic. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

KurtisM

Great suggestion! :)

I'd also add that it would be nice to have the - and + Poles of each type in each context of Appearance, Nature and Health, like ViP received for Lunar from the April 2016 Ask M.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

MichaelS

I remember there was quite a bit about body types on the old Ning site? It contained info about the outer planetary influences, too. I guess it's disappeared? I've searched my notes but I can't find it, perhaps someone else has it? 

Edited by MichaelS
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

NicholasV

Personally, I think body types are one of the most interesting topics on this website. I really cherish this topic. I see how learning about the body type influences can play a crucial role in simply and easily dethroning your ego. Making the recognition that your own consciousness is already made up of or comprised of different components of sources external to you essentially does not allow you to claim any of your talents as being solely your own. And at the same time your personal identity is always your own unique "I". You could also begin to see the same sources present in other people and this can be a huge way of increasing the sense of universal commonality between each and every individual. Nowadays I usually rely more on my perception of other people's planetary influences in my interacting with them, more than any other sense I might have. Also, learning to understand each planetary influence's range (from positive to negative) opens your mind to magnificent new roads of comprehension and thinking, which is exciting.  Learning to instantiate the planetary influences in any circumstance feels like a resurrection of the Gods of human beings. Discovering how to manipulate the planetary influences in one's own consciousness is a wonderful way of improving and altering the body's performance. 

It might be interesting to ask about the planets which are as yet unknown by the majority consciousness on Earth. These are Sedna the 11th planet, and Nibiru the 12th planet. I wonder if there might be a 13th planet....??

Edited by NicholasV
edited phrasing
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Christina Lily Pedersen

I remember being totally confused when I first read about my Body Type and the appearance of it was very far from my actual appearance .. 

I'd also like to know more, because by now I have of course realized that there is quite a lot more to the whole thing than just appearance.

I still find it a bit odd, though, as the Primary Body Type should show in appearance, as far as what I have read.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM
7 hours ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

I remember being totally confused when I first read about my Body Type and the appearance of it was very far from my actual appearance .. 

I'd also like to know more, because by now I have of course realized that there is quite a lot more to the whole thing than just appearance.

I still find it a bit odd, though, as the Primary Body Type should show in appearance, as far as what I have read.

Primary Body Type is often the Appearance type, but not always.

The Primary is how you tend to think of yourself first, and thus assume everyone else thinks of you as first.

When this is in Appearance, you think about yourself in terms of that. Same for Nature and Health if they're primary.

If you have a Venus-Mercury-Saturn type you have a body that would be tall+enduring, quick+agile and soft+warm. Though depending on percentages and genetics, you could be shorter or fatter/hotter or slower/more deliberate depending.

In Nature you've got influence from quick-thinking idea-sorting Mercury, affectionate creator of warm common ground Venus & take-action visionary perfectionist Saturn.

In Health, you've got influence from your range of Expression, Calcium Absorption and Hormonal Management affecting you. Which is the Thyroid, Parathyroid and Anterior Pituitary respectively.

Body Types are basically bio-electro-chemical energies. If you study the endocrine gland they're associated with, there are recent studies that show how their hormones not only affect the health of the body, but also the brain's psychology. I don't think they've discovered the link to appearance yet though.

Like Jovial, who's hormones affect the brain in terms of attention to social behaviors+memory, less stress in socializing to promote confidence in expression, trust and social bonds, seeking of people to interact with because without that the brain starts to disintegrate/degrade in key parts.

This all makes a lot of sense for the Jovial Nature.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Christina Lily Pedersen
2 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Primary Body Type is often the Appearance type, but not always.

The Primary is how you tend to think of yourself first, and thus assume everyone else thinks of you as first.

When this is in Appearance, you think about yourself in terms of that. Same for Nature and Health if they're primary.

If you have a Venus-Mercury-Saturn type you have a body that would be tall+enduring, quick+agile and soft+warm. Though depending on percentages and genetics, you could be shorter or fatter/hotter or slower/more deliberate depending.

In Nature you've got influence from quick-thinking idea-sorting Mercury, affectionate creator of warm common ground Venus & take-action visionary perfectionist Saturn.

In Health, you've got influence from your range of Expression, Calcium Absorption and Hormonal Management affecting you. Which is the Thyroid, Parathyroid and Anterior Pituitary respectively.

Body Types are basically bio-electro-chemical energies. If you study the endocrine gland they're associated with, there are recent studies that show how their hormones not only affect the health of the body, but also the brain's psychology. I don't think they've discovered the link to appearance yet though.

Like Jovial, who's hormones affect the brain in terms of attention to social behaviors+memory, less stress in socializing to promote confidence in expression, trust and social bonds, seeking of people to interact with because without that the brain starts to disintegrate/degrade in key parts.

This all makes a lot of sense for the Jovial Nature.

That is very informative thank you so much! 

I will be trying to grasp this, I feel it is time for that :D

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Maureen

From a Private Live Chat with Michael on November 7, 2014:  

Maureen:   You said in a session on Grief: “The Primary Body Type will reveal where the emphasis of questioning is most in need of "making sense" for that individual or the grief cannot be processed.” How do you define the Primary Body Type – is it by percentage or Appearance?

MEntity:  "Primary" is a bit of a misnomer in that we often refer to the Primary as being that of Appearance, because most fragments default to their appearance as a way to relate to their bodies. However, if health issues come into focus, then a lower percentage Body Type that is primary to health can come into focus as *the* Primary bodytype. So, in technical terms, the Primary Body Type is whichever  Body Type is drawing the most attention of the fragment/Personality. In general, however, it is Appearance, which often corresponds to highest percentage.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

ckaricai
2 hours ago, Maureen said:

From a Private Live Chat with Michael on November 7, 2014:  

Maureen:   You said in a session on Grief: “The Primary Body Type will reveal where the emphasis of questioning is most in need of "making sense" for that individual or the grief cannot be processed.” How do you define the Primary Body Type – is it by percentage or Appearance?

MEntity:  "Primary" is a bit of a misnomer in that we often refer to the Primary as being that of Appearance, because most fragments default to their appearance as a way to relate to their bodies. However, if health issues come into focus, then a lower percentage Body Type that is primary to health can come into focus as *the* Primary bodytype. So, in technical terms, the Primary Body Type is whichever  Body Type is drawing the most attention of the fragment/Personality. In general, however, it is Appearance, which often corresponds to highest percentage.

Thanks for posting this Maureen. Is it posted anywhere else?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maureen

@ckaricai, no, it's not posted elsewhere. My sister Diane sent the following to me earlier tonight. It's from one of her private sessions with Michael where they elaborate a bit more on body types. I'll give you the whole excerpt so that it makes sense.

From a Private Live Chat with Michael on February 13, 2013:

Diane:  What are the primary body type/percentage body types for Chantelle, Simon, Peter and my husband Paul

Diane:  Simon is Mercury/Lunar/Saturn - Peter is Solar/Lunar/Saturn and Paul is Venus/Mercury

MEntity:  The body type proportions for Chantelle are 70% Venus, 5% Solar, and 25% Saturn; for Simon it would appear to be 65% Mercury, 25% Lunar, and 10% Saturn; Peter appears to be 10% Solar, 60% Lunar, 30% Saturn; Paul to be 80% Venus and 20% Mercury.

Diane:  Please provide primary physical appearance body type and which are nature and health

MEntity:  Appearance *tends* to be the higher percentage, but not always. All of the above seem to tend toward the higher percentage as Appearance.

MEntity:  Keep in mind that none of these are isolated factors, so while one planetary correlation may tend toward Appearance, it can never be a 100% influence on Appearance.

Diane:  Peter is tall and thin isn't Lunar more round?

MEntity:  For example, an Lunar Body Type may be a Primary Appearance, but be stretched out by the effects of Saturn.

MEntity:  The stereotypes and caricatures of the body types in their pure form are only to be helpful guides, but not absolutes, except in the world of fiction.

Maureen:  yes :)

MEntity:  And will always be a mix of all body type ingredients.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

ckaricai
15 hours ago, Maureen said:

@ckaricai, no, it's not posted elsewhere. My sister Diane sent the following to me earlier tonight. It's from one of her private sessions with Michael where they elaborate a bit more on body types. I'll give you the whole excerpt so that it makes sense.

From a Private Live Chat with Michael on February 13, 2013:

Diane:  What are the primary body type/percentage body types for Chantelle, Simon, Peter and my husband Paul

Diane:  Simon is Mercury/Lunar/Saturn - Peter is Solar/Lunar/Saturn and Paul is Venus/Mercury

MEntity:  The body type proportions for Chantelle are 70% Venus, 5% Solar, and 25% Saturn; for Simon it would appear to be 65% Mercury, 25% Lunar, and 10% Saturn; Peter appears to be 10% Solar, 60% Lunar, 30% Saturn; Paul to be 80% Venus and 20% Mercury.

Diane:  Please provide primary physical appearance body type and which are nature and health

MEntity:  Appearance *tends* to be the higher percentage, but not always. All of the above seem to tend toward the higher percentage as Appearance.

MEntity:  Keep in mind that none of these are isolated factors, so while one planetary correlation may tend toward Appearance, it can never be a 100% influence on Appearance.

Diane:  Peter is tall and thin isn't Lunar more round?

MEntity:  For example, an Lunar Body Type may be a Primary Appearance, but be stretched out by the effects of Saturn.

MEntity:  The stereotypes and caricatures of the body types in their pure form are only to be helpful guides, but not absolutes, except in the world of fiction.

Maureen:  yes :)

MEntity:  And will always be a mix of all body type ingredients.

Thanks Maureen. This is really helpful. I had always been thinking of body type in the same way I think about astrology. We have a whole natal chart with literally dozens of data points, but most people are focused on sun sign which is okay, but is also taken out of context, and thus kind of meaningless as far as I'm concerned. These body type percentages are interesting but I feel like they've given to us out of context. I'm wondering if we should be getting a separate body type report that includes three separate mixtures: one for appearance, one for health and one for nature. Or maybe one that is Primary: appearance, health or nature; Secondary: appearance, health, or nature, etc. Or even some other metric we don't yet know about. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

ckaricai

@Troy I can't remember when the next Michael Speaks is, or what you have planned for the next session, but can this be an upcoming topic sooner rather than later? Please, pretty please? :) 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy
21 hours ago, ckaricai said:

@Troy I can't remember when the next Michael Speaks is, or what you have planned for the next session, but can this be an upcoming topic sooner rather than later? Please, pretty please? :) 

I'll look over this thread and set this up for April!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ckaricai
2 hours ago, Troy said:

I'll look over this thread and set this up for April!

Sweet. Thanks!

NicholasV

I've been working with this subject quite a lot recently and I've found that all individuals seem to have all the planets influencing them, but to lesser or greater degrees. Everyone has a Pluto in their personality but not everyone has that Pluto accentuated strongly so that you might call them a Plutonic person. I've also found that it seems one can progress the planets through the houses as a way of evolving. I don't know if it's related to karma but it seems like once you've "finished" the lesson of that particular planet in a house you can move that planet into the next house and open up to a new lesson. I feel like there might be different ways of doing this, where one person might progress the planets through the houses while another might focus on progressing the signs through the planets/houses. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christina Lily Pedersen
On 3/31/2017 at 2:49 AM, NicholasV said:

I've been working with this subject quite a lot recently and I've found that all individuals seem to have all the planets influencing them, but to lesser or greater degrees. Everyone has a Pluto in their personality but not everyone has that Pluto accentuated strongly so that you might call them a Plutonic person. I've also found that it seems one can progress the planets through the houses as a way of evolving. I don't know if it's related to karma but it seems like once you've "finished" the lesson of that particular planet in a house you can move that planet into the next house and open up to a new lesson. I feel like there might be different ways of doing this, where one person might progress the planets through the houses while another might focus on progressing the signs through the planets/houses. 

I have also read a lot and I have a perhaps silly question; the Body Types are charged so that they are Positive or Negative and Passive or Active

so are the other Overleaves. but where does it say what they are? For example? what is the Spiritualist attitude? And what if the Overleaves are neutral? 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Erick
2 hours ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

I have also read a lot and I have a perhaps silly question; the Body Types are charged so that they are Positive or Negative and Passive or Active

so are the other Overleaves. but where does it say what they are? For example? what is the Spiritualist attitude? And what if the Overleaves are neutral? 

from my understanding yes the roles and overleaves also have the same type of charge, spiritualist would be active/positive. they map from the body type to role corilation

this it the pattern i have noted. 1 passive/negative, 2 active/negative, 3 active/negative, 4 active/positive, 5 passive/positive, 6 active/positive, 7 passive/positive. this charge is some of what contributes to some combinations as abrading overleaves. what gets lost with the simplification to active/passive and negative/positive it the amplitude of each which the piece on the body types commened on a little. not realy a silly question i seem to rember on of the sessions someone asked basicly that same question.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Erick
On 2/8/2017 at 4:05 AM, MichaelS said:

I remember there was quite a bit about body types on the old Ning site? It contained info about the outer planetary influences, too. I guess it's disappeared? I've searched my notes but I can't find it, perhaps someone else has it? 

this is the pice i think you were asking about http://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/603-michael-speaks-august-8-2010-12-body-types/

it also talks about the question @Christina Lily Pedersen asked about above

• LIKE/LOVE 4

NicholasV
2 hours ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

Neutral overleaves correlate to the Neutral Scholar Role with a body type of Solar. The following is a pretty good article to refresh your memory on overleaves

The pattern that the overleaves are presented in is inspirational (ordinal/cardinal), expression (ordinal/cardinal), action (ordinal/cardinal), and assimilative (neutral).

Edited by NicholasV
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Evelin

Christina, the Neutral body type (Solar) is also Active/Positive, but not as much as Saturn.

In addition to the excellent Michael Speaks on body types that Erick already posted, I also found this wonderful overview that some lovely person :) has compiled:

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Christina Lily Pedersen
18 hours ago, Erick said:

from my understanding yes the roles and overleaves also have the same type of charge, spiritualist would be active/positive. they map from the body type to role corilation

this it the pattern i have noted. 1 passive/negative, 2 active/negative, 3 active/negative, 4 active/positive, 5 passive/positive, 6 active/positive, 7 passive/positive. this charge is some of what contributes to some combinations as abrading overleaves. what gets lost with the simplification to active/passive and negative/positive it the amplitude of each which the piece on the body types commened on a little. not realy a silly question i seem to rember on of the sessions someone asked basicly that same question.

Thank you so much, yes, that helps a lot! As soon as I see numbers, I get worried, because I am horrifyingly bad at anything that involves them - with this information, I got it, though! That is great, thank you :D

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christina Lily Pedersen
17 hours ago, Evelin said:

Christina, the Neutral body type (Solar) is also Active/Positive, but not as much as Saturn.

In addition to the excellent Michael Speaks on body types that Erick already posted, I also found this wonderful overview that some lovely person :) has compiled:

I read this! It's great! :D

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Erick
5 hours ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

Thank you so much, yes, that helps a lot! As soon as I see numbers, I get worried, because I am horrifyingly bad at anything that involves them - with this information, I got it, though! That is great, thank you :D

you may like a more visual form that something like this spreadsheet i put together to try and see patterns, can give then. linked from here http://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/748-quick-reference-spreadsheet-of-terms/ all the terms with groupings of 7 are on the 7 tab. body types are on the 12 tab.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

@Troy I just wanted to bump this to remind you of this topic suggestion :)
(I'm eager! XD)

Janet

The intent for this topic should be a bit more specific if something is to be scheduled. See Michael Speaks - 12 Body Types for an intro on the subject, numerous articles in the Study Library that were culled from a variety of sessions (Study Library: Body Types) as well as some of the links/session info posted in the comments above.

There are a number of good ideas in this thread but if you ask Michael to just talk more about body types, you might not get something comprehensive. Can someone propose a specific topic/approach for a Michael Speaks session that would allow Michael to provide a topic-length session? Or perhaps an idea for a Monthly Michael Workshop to examine body type interrelationships and provide specifics for the members attending the session? Or maybe there should be an Ask Michael session limited to questions about body types? 

Based on the original post by @ckaricai, I would lean toward a workshop, which could be very interesting for those attending and provide new questions for others to ask in POFs and private sessions. 

What specifically would you propose for a topic on body types? What would the title of the session be and how would you prompt Michael for the content?

• LIKE/LOVE 2