ckaricai

Body type Influences

Uma

@Janet Great idea. It will take some contemplating. Will be back with my thoughts when I can articulate them.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

@Janet
I believe this should be one of the next Michael Speaks topics. 
Reasons being:
1. Our knowledge of Body Types is pretty poor. About as "bad" as knowledge about the overleaves were in the original Michael transcripts. It has gotten better though.
2. We're human. We're physical. Learning about the Body Types while we are still alive imo is pretty practical.

Here are my suggestions on how to go about delineating this:
FIRST, host a Michael Speaks topic that can elaborate on each Body Type and its 3 Contexts. If needed, have two sessions for explaining all this- doubly so if we desire to go into the transcendent Body Types of Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Sedna and Nibiru.
The prompt could simply be: "Elaborate & build upon the body types in each context & their spectrum of polarities for each. (Based on what we already know.)"

Then we can do either of these in whatever order:
 NEXT, we can hold sessions for mixed body types and see how they affect one another, as well as learn more about the body type progression/sequence & the variable factor of percentages. If we wanted to be orderly, we could just start from Lunar-Venus, Lunar-Venus-Mercury, Venus-Mercury, Venus-Mercury-Saturn etc. and move along the progression.
Then we can do this for any mixes affected by Solar, or that contain a "gap" in the sequence (like Lunar-Venus-Martial, or Jovial-Mercury-Saturn...)
 AND/OR, host a NWM/OMW for any who can attend to ask more specific questions about their body types, or how they may be affected as old souls.

The thing is, if we only do the latter and attend only to the body type mixes of tle students, we do miss out on many other BT mixes.
Personally, I'd rather go with a structured approach that goes body type-by-body type, because we have so little info for many of the types to begin with. I would rather get the basics down than dive into everyone's body types and have to piece the descriptions together after.
But in truth either way works. :)

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Janet

@KurtisM -- I do not disagree that we can learn more about body types. After the next Michael Speaks session, which has been announced as "Advanced Body Types", you can suggest any follow-up topic you'd like. Over time we may get most of the ones you want. I, for one, am not interested enough in only Body Types to wish to devote the numerous sessions you suggest to that topic, especially given that there are few events available to those who cannot pay for their own sessions (and thank you so much to Troy for offering these in the first place).

Maybe I'm the only one and a poll will produce the result that everyone else wants numerous sessions just on body types. However, there are many, many subjects where we have very limited information, or about which Michael has said "we have more to say." Michael Speaks is more useful for everyone when there are topics to satisfy a wide range of interests. There are options, of course, for anyone to delve deeply into a single topic, but those options are based on POFs, private sessions, and a series of questions in the Ask Michael session. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Uma
16 minutes ago, Janet said:

(and thank you so much to Troy for offering these in the first place).

Yes! And Thank you @Janetfor your remarkable curating of this incredible material. The more I read, the more I appreciate its vastness.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Evelin

I've sensed for a long time that there must be some "safety switch" for each Body Type to immediately take the worst edge off one's CF. Some bodily way to lessen the grip of fear, to get to the calm space where you can then see the CF reaction as information and get to respond, instead of react.

I know my Lunar needs its time, the Martial needs to move and be challenged, and I have no idea what the Solar needs... but I know I get much more prone to CF reactions when my Body Types haven't had their needs met. Do Body Types have their own Needs, actually? That sounds like a half-decent question.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

I've been thinking about this off and on for the last little while since there is likely to be a Michael Speaks on Body Types in July.
And I'm not sure if the way it's organized is already figured out, but I have some ideas on organizing it.

What we're likely going to cover in the Michael Speaks transcript is:
 The Polarities for each Body Type's 3 Contexts. Likely including what the key terms are for each body type. (ie: Martial Appearance's keywords are RED and FRECKLED/SPOTTED; while Saturn's is TALL and DURABLE.)
 The effects of Percentages on the overall Body Type. (aka- What it means for a type to be primary, secondary or tertiary.)
 How the Progression affects things. (Probably including how body types are basically Essence's Karma.)
 How each Body Type can improve its Health and Happiness. Tips, strategies, options etc.

All of this plays into our overall theme of Interrelationships between Body Types in each of us.
I realized that there are 21 basic Hybrid Types if you link together any two body types (excluding the outer body types). And these are divisible into 3 Categories.

The first category is Body Type Mixes DIRECTLY following the progression.
This would be Lunar-Venus, Venus-Mercury, Mercury-Saturn, Saturn-Mars, Mars-Jovial, Jovial-Lunar.
----
The second category is Body Type Mixes with SOLAR.
This would be Lunar-Solar, Venus-Solar, Mercury-Solar, Saturn-Solar, Mars-Solar, Jovial-Solar.
---
The third category is Body Type Mixes INDIRECTLY following the progression. For these types there always must be a third type added in that links at least one of the types together, because these two types mixed have no link on the progression.
This would be Lunar-Mercury, Lunar-Saturn, Lunar-Mars, Venus-Saturn,  Venus-Mars, Venus-Jovial, Mercury-Mars, Mercury-Jovial, Saturn-Jovial.

So, what we could do here is go into depth on each of these 21 sub-types. And this would reveal how each body type mixes one-on-one. So people with only 2 Body Types can easily just look at how they might mix.
And people with 3 or 4 Body Types can look into multiple hybrid types to see how that might affect their overall mix.
This is just so we don't miss out on any mix if we're trying to cater to every kind of mix in 3-Type mixes.

We can just look at the default descriptor for our mix, and ask followup questions in our own private sessions if we're so inclined for more personal aspects.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1