ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • TLE is now in updgraded BETA! Check out our new CLUBS under Community! Don't just Like a post, add a Reaction!

Uma    2,267
Uma

@Janet Great idea. It will take some contemplating. Will be back with my thoughts when I can articulate them.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM    2,378
KurtisM

@Janet
I believe this should be one of the next Michael Speaks topics. 
Reasons being:
1. Our knowledge of Body Types is pretty poor. About as "bad" as knowledge about the overleaves were in the original Michael transcripts. It has gotten better though.
2. We're human. We're physical. Learning about the Body Types while we are still alive imo is pretty practical.

Here are my suggestions on how to go about delineating this:
FIRST, host a Michael Speaks topic that can elaborate on each Body Type and its 3 Contexts. If needed, have two sessions for explaining all this- doubly so if we desire to go into the transcendent Body Types of Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Sedna and Nibiru.
The prompt could simply be: "Elaborate & build upon the body types in each context & their spectrum of polarities for each. (Based on what we already know.)"

Then we can do either of these in whatever order:
 NEXT, we can hold sessions for mixed body types and see how they affect one another, as well as learn more about the body type progression/sequence & the variable factor of percentages. If we wanted to be orderly, we could just start from Lunar-Venus, Lunar-Venus-Mercury, Venus-Mercury, Venus-Mercury-Saturn etc. and move along the progression.
Then we can do this for any mixes affected by Solar, or that contain a "gap" in the sequence (like Lunar-Venus-Martial, or Jovial-Mercury-Saturn...)
 AND/OR, host a NWM/OMW for any who can attend to ask more specific questions about their body types, or how they may be affected as old souls.

The thing is, if we only do the latter and attend only to the body type mixes of tle students, we do miss out on many other BT mixes.
Personally, I'd rather go with a structured approach that goes body type-by-body type, because we have so little info for many of the types to begin with. I would rather get the basics down than dive into everyone's body types and have to piece the descriptions together after.
But in truth either way works. :)

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Janet    4,326
Janet

@KurtisM -- I do not disagree that we can learn more about body types. After the next Michael Speaks session, which has been announced as "Advanced Body Types", you can suggest any follow-up topic you'd like. Over time we may get most of the ones you want. I, for one, am not interested enough in only Body Types to wish to devote the numerous sessions you suggest to that topic, especially given that there are few events available to those who cannot pay for their own sessions (and thank you so much to Troy for offering these in the first place).

Maybe I'm the only one and a poll will produce the result that everyone else wants numerous sessions just on body types. However, there are many, many subjects where we have very limited information, or about which Michael has said "we have more to say." Michael Speaks is more useful for everyone when there are topics to satisfy a wide range of interests. There are options, of course, for anyone to delve deeply into a single topic, but those options are based on POFs, private sessions, and a series of questions in the Ask Michael session. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Uma    2,267
Uma
16 minutes ago, Janet said:

(and thank you so much to Troy for offering these in the first place).

Yes! And Thank you @Janetfor your remarkable curating of this incredible material. The more I read, the more I appreciate its vastness.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Evelin    1,474
Evelin

I've sensed for a long time that there must be some "safety switch" for each Body Type to immediately take the worst edge off one's CF. Some bodily way to lessen the grip of fear, to get to the calm space where you can then see the CF reaction as information and get to respond, instead of react.

I know my Lunar needs its time, the Martial needs to move and be challenged, and I have no idea what the Solar needs... but I know I get much more prone to CF reactions when my Body Types haven't had their needs met. Do Body Types have their own Needs, actually? That sounds like a half-decent question.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM    2,378
KurtisM

@Janet

Understood.
I suppose I AM getting ahead of myself here, haha.
Advanced Body Types sounds good :) I dunno what you're trying to focus on for it though? Are you still looking for suggestions or do you have your plan in mind for the session?
If you mean to wait until after "Advanced Body Types" to suggest further explorations, I can do that as well.

My refined suggestion from what I wrote before is this:
There could be two sessions on Body Types.

One of these sessions would work best as an OMW with the title prompt being "The Inter-Relationship between Body Types".
This would be an excellent session for delving into anything about the Progression/Sequence of Body Types as well as the dynamic influence Percentages have. The central concern here would be about how the Progression and Percentages affect the overall Body Type of an individual, centering around those attending and any questions they have about their mix.

Michael can give relevant insight also to how we can best direct our body type mix or experience a sense of greater health with it.

This seems to be what everyone is suggesting if they're remotely interested- and it's very useful & relevant. If this is the first BT transcript, it could potentially reveal what we would like to delve further into for the second, if we host it.

The other session would be better suited as a Michael Speaks Transcript.
It would be a follow up to what we know from here: 12 Body Types as well as the aforementioned session for Body Type inter-relationships if it occurs first.
I suggest that this session first elaborate upon what the Polarities are for each Body Type and their 3 Contexts in the same vein as what ViP got for Lunar at the April 2016 Ask M. There would then be simple, exemplary descriptions of all/some of these polarities.
In this session we can further elaborate upon how each Body Type can move into its +Poles. There have been hints, for instance- that one's Appearance type hooks into the Goal- one's Nature hooks into Attitude- and one's Health hooks into Mode. This session can extend upon that.
The prompt would be "Body Type Polarities and how to expand into their +Poles".

These could possibly be mixed together into one single Michael Speaks/OMW session.
If that is chosen instead, my suggestion would be this:
Explain what the Polarities are for each Body Type's 3 Contexts at the beginning.
Move into how these polarities+contexts affect one another. Like, does the Nature Type being in the -Pole drastically affect the other contexts? How does it affect? What can be done to raise that context into the +Pole? We can give suggestions here for each body type and/or each context on its own, or just the types+contexts of those attending.
This would explain the first Interrelationship. Then add on to that how the Progression/Sequence and Percentages play into this. Are there dominant body types affecting the dynamic, or do they act completely together? How does the primary type in the sequence affect things? What does it mean for a type to be secondary or tertiary for that matter?
Finally we get to anyone's individual questions about their own mixes.

I will continue to help refine this since I believe this would be a highly helpful topic. But I see how difficult it may be to settle on a structured prompt.
(Just read Evelin's message, and think talking about Body Types with the Tertiary Fear would be nice too, but I don't know where I'd "put" it.)

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1