ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • TLE is now in updgraded BETA! Check out our new CLUBS under Community! Don't just Like a post, add a Reaction!
Marvin Wilkins

Reincarnational lineage

Marvin Wilkins    23
Marvin Wilkins

Hi guys I have a friend who has traced his lineage back to the 1400s.

What I was wondering is how common is it to reincarnate into the same family lineage over time?

I'm not sure if this question has been asked in transcripts, I can't seem to find any info in the Michael teachings transcripts. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Bobby    5,362
Bobby

My personal thoughts on this are that your family members usually come from either the same Entity, Cadre, or mininimally the same Energy Ring and you often share many incarnations with them among all the others.  I really don't see any benefit to utilizing a family lineage over and over like that.  There is much more likelihood for evolution by the exposure to multiple ethnicities, geographic regions, etc.  While I would never rule out that it would never happen, I would feel safe saying that it would be extremely rare if it did and there would almost have to be a specific reason for it.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

ckaricai    2,381
ckaricai

I recall reading an example about this but it involved karma. I can't remember where I read it tho. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Janet    4,334
Janet

I used to do a lot of genealogical research and I also have family lines traced back to the 1400s and earlier. I pretty much lost interest in genealogy after discovering my reincarnational heritage, but I think genealogy is very useful for getting people to understand that they are connected to a large number of other people, and especially to know that they are connected to people who are different than them. 

As Bobby said, family members are often very closely tied via Entity and Cadre links. Entity members are like an extended 'family' that have ties during lifetime after lifetime. They choose to incarnate together because their Essences work together when not physical, they know each other from earlier lifetimes, and they have extensive connections that help them achieve their life tasks. They also develop karmic ribbons that have to be settled, so that's another reason for incarnating together. I believe there are sessions here on TLE that support this statement, but it's a concept that's hard to search for.

In my case, my siblings, my parents and my younger daughter are all from my Cadre 2. My older daughter is from a different Cadre, and Michael said she chose to be my daughter because "your Essence was interested in expanding into greater depth of relationship with some from Cadre 3 who had come to be close in previous lives."

However, it's not necessary that Entity and Cadre mates incarnate together within the same physical family line. If you think about it, this time frame on Earth is unusual in that a very large number of human fragments are able to gain access to bodies and be alive at the same time. In the past, there were fewer bodies available, so incarnating into the same human family line would have been very difficult to achieve on a regular basis.

I do think it happens that fragments incarnate into the same physical family line in order to burn karmic ribbons or complete clusters. I know I have clusters of lives in the same geographical location in England at a time when there were relatively few people in that area, so perhaps I had some incarnations within the same extended family just because it would have been hard to avoid due to the limited bodies available. 

Interestingly, my genealogical ancestors came primarily from England, but none of them from the area where these clusters of lives occurred.  

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Cong    1,635
Cong

I think this will be rare too, because of the reason given in Janet and Bobby's post.

I do recall two cases I read that might be considered as born again in the same family. One is Lady Gaga, who is her aunt reincarnated (she said it herself and there are other channeling that confirmed it). The other is a very interesting piece by our own Daniela, her concurrent will be her Great-Grandma. You can read the piece here:

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Marvin Wilkins    23
Marvin Wilkins

Thanks for the info guys very much appreciated.I have a difficult relationship with my sister and her husband due to certain perspectives on thinGs. 

I've given up on trying to figure her out for now.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Sarah    526
Sarah

Speaking of reincarnational lineage, this topic brought up a question that I've been wondering about for a while. What's up with the Dalai Lama? He's supposedly a reincarnation of the previous Dalai Lama, going back to... the first one, I guess? But reincarnating in a small geographical area and always as a male wouldn't give one a very diverse human experience, would it?

So how is the reincarnation aspect reconciled? Does this Essence do the Dalai Lama thing as a side project while having Concurrents that live the more varied lives? Has this Essence just had a clump of very similar lives for the last 600 years? Or are Buddhists completely wrong about their spiritual leader being continually reincarnated?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bobby    5,362
Bobby

Unless and until Michael verfies the truth or the lack of truth of this, I'll just put a big ole question mark by it.  I don't buy into this idea anymore than I do the belief that the Pope is selected by God.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Cong    1,635
Cong
4 hours ago, Sarah said:

Speaking of reincarnational lineage, this topic brought up a question that I've been wondering about for a while. What's up with the Dalai Lama? He's supposedly a reincarnation of the previous Dalai Lama, going back to... the first one, I guess? But reincarnating in a small geographical area and always as a male wouldn't give one a very diverse human experience, would it?

So how is the reincarnation aspect reconciled? Does this Essence do the Dalai Lama thing as a side project while having Concurrents that live the more varied lives? Has this Essence just had a clump of very similar lives for the last 600 years? Or are Buddhists completely wrong about their spiritual leader being continually reincarnated?

I highly doubt it's the same soul over and over again, it just wouldn't provide different aspects of physical world experience. We also need to remember that religions are created by human, and human tend to make up stories according to our quite limited imaginations. 

Also Tibetan Buddhism cannot represent the whole picture of buddhism and he's not the spiritual leader for most. I almost want to say for Buddhists the idea of having a spiritual leader is somewhat against the atheistic philosophy.   

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Marvin Wilkins    23
Marvin Wilkins

Thanks for the info guys very much appreciated.I have a difficult relationship with my sister and her husband due to certain perspectives on thinGs. 

I did read in one of the transcripts where Michael said some monks have the ability to recall all past lives but I'm wondering if they can only do this while manifesting Essence.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

John Roth    344
John Roth
18 hours ago, Marvin Wilkins said:

I did read in one of the transcripts where Michael said some monks have the ability to recall all past lives but I'm wondering if they can only do this while manifesting Essence.

The information is there in your instinctive center. (Redelfs calls it the astral imprint). It takes a good deal of training to be able to access it clearly. That's where psychics access it from.

I take Michael's comment as having to do with Buddhist training in attaining mental clarity to the extent of being able to access it accurately.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD    3,847
PPLD

A topic I have been contemplating sometimes, because I am a product of three (two maternal and one paternal) family lines documented from XII and XIII century respectively.

I have however been thinking about it more in lines of genetic heritage, and if that can be - and to what extent - a part of Essences choices for biological charge in Personality design? 

No idea if Michael have spoken of it at any time?