Troy

Energy Report: MARCH 2017

35 posts in this topic

ENERGY REPORT

March 2017

2017 OVERLEAVES

ROLE: Priest (emphasized all year)

CENTER: Higher Emotional (emphasized all year)

GOAL: Submission (emphasized Jan - Mar)

MODE: Passion (emphasized Apr - Jun)

ATTITUDE: Realist (emphasized Jul - Sep)

CHIEF FEATURES: Greed (emphasized Oct - Dec)

MARCH brings with it a recess with an emphasis on pleasure for those who have been in constant focus on a Cause or it brings a burst of vitality and focus for those who have been sorting through and adapting to the idea of a Cause.

For those who may move into a pleasure recess, this does not mean the Cause goes away, but that you find yourself in a position to make room for greater pleasures, revitalization, rest, personal time, intimacy, or anything that may have been missing for the past 6 months or so.

Many of our students who have been in deep focus on a Cause, or Causes, or for those who simply live this as a baseline for the life, March may feel like a breath of fresh air and an injection of joy, or at the very least a wave of so-called guilty pleasures.

For these students moving into a recess of pleasure, the past several months have likely been feeling as if no matter how alive and awake you feel, “something” is missing. In addition to the collective grief that may have been a part of this feeling, the one thing that has been missing is PLEASURE. Even when there have been attempts at pleasure, the sensation and depth are stripped out if it was felt to contradict the more pressing issues of the Cause.

For those students it can be suggested to let March be your oasis, a permission for pleasure and rejuvenation because if you do not, you may “burn out.”

For those students who are new to the focus on a Cause or still sorting out the how, why, and way of a Cause, March may begin to feel as if you have your focus, your passion, your point. As March unfolds, let yourself listen to what matters to you and let yourself express why and how and when it matters. It could be said that March is your exciting launch of your campaign. This may show up in literal ways such as having found groups and paths to support your Cause, or in symbolic ways so that you simply embrace with great respect that which matters to you and you decide it matters enough to move it into a priority of care.

March will bring with it an overlapping from the emphasis on Passion beginning in April and the current focus on Submission. When Passion meets Submission, it can lead to blind zeal and fury, or to enlightening transformation and compassion, especially in a Priest year.

Consider March to be a respite in any case before the potential chaos or beauty of April begins.

DATES OF INTEREST (dates are approximate):

March 9th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  PLEASURE AND PEACE -  As described in the above report, this is the date for when the shift may come into greater focus on pleasure for those students with a Cause, and a focus on confident peace for those new to focus on a Cause. The difference between Pleasure and Peace can be minimal, but we use these different terms because they are relevant to each context.

March 30th -- (mini) NEXUS - DIVERGENCE - This looks to be a branching off of a minimal range of parallels among our students where there are active refusals of pleasure or peace.

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER March:

THE PLEASURE IS YOURS - When you enjoy something, ENJOY it. There is no need for useless guilt, no need for explanation or justification. Pleasure is yours. Pleasure cannot be standardized so it is meaningless to compare your pleasures to that of others. Let yourself enjoy your pleasures when you have those moments of pleasure. That is part of the entire point of having pleasure centers across all bodies throughout all planes of existence. Pleasure IS existence. Keep in mind that True Pleasure never harms you or anyone else. There is a difference between Pleasure and Sensation. When you satisfy only Sensation, it can come at a cost and cause pain for yourself or others. Pleasure often includes Sensation, but it never harms and any cost, literally and figuratively, is within one’s means.  

PEACE IS A PRACTICE - We have spoken before about the messy work of Peace, and that it is not always pretty, but it also takes practice. For those who are beginning to feel a focus and energy for a Cause, the peace that may come from that alignment will require care, effort, and energy. In other words, knowing where you stand, and being confident with where you stand, does not remove the work that comes with moving forward. Peace is not a place where you stand. It is a practice you carry with you.

40 people like this

Thank you!!! 😚 😚 😚

14 people like this

I think I'm in the "new to a cause" group.  My beliefs about how things need to change remain unchanged, but I see a specific way for me to contribute to that change in a concrete, long-term manner.  Being naturally in Flow most of the time, this kind of focus (I suppose "mission" would be the best word for it) is rather new to me.

14 people like this

Oh gosh I hope March brings some peace and pleasure for us all. I know I need it! I feel burned out.   I've been stressed for so long that I forgot what it's like to just have fun. 

16 people like this

This is highly accurate.
I hadn't realized yet, but I do now notice my move toward Pleasure.

For instance, I invigorated my interests in listening to a broad range of video game music, watching old shows from childhood, and new shows I never gave credit for due to -Theory, talking to Essence and allowing that to flow through me, not letting myself beat myself up over everything and making light of any pettiness inside me related to hatred, moodiness or "weird thoughts", encouraging others in their pursuits rather than trying to push them toward a more "efficient" option etc.
And I've reopened my willingness to start up some new back-burner projects and intentions.

I'd always felt guilty about indulging in pleasures when there's "work to do", and let that fuel my words+expressions to others when they did the same. So I've come off as off-putting, rude or nitpicky+insistent on this.

I've noticed the move toward pleasure in my friends+cousins, and the move to clarify and act on an aim/cause in my parents and other adults I know in and out of my family.
My mom started up a small journal to sort through feelings even.

I'm not sure which "side" I'm on. Since my causes are all personal for now, but I do have my intentions+focus growing within that.

12 people like this

Art for March.

Very positive response and validation from co-workers and myself. Huzzah!

Paul

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

16 people like this

"KINDREDNESS is when you cross the line from defining yourself as merely a separate species, but as an Earthling with multitudes of animal brothers and sisters."

Michael

@PPLD Where did you get that quote?

@Paulyboy I sense you must bring pleasure to others simply by your natural presence. 

13 people like this

26 minutes ago, Maxim said:

"KINDREDNESS is when you cross the line from defining yourself as merely a separate species, but as an Earthling with multitudes of animal brothers and sisters."

Michael

@PPLD Where did you get that quote?

@Paulyboy I sense you must bring pleasure to others simply by your natural presence. 

Awww, thanks kindly. It helps, I suppose, that 1/2 of my working income comes from being a massage therapist, so I'm literally bringing pleasure to people for a job ^_^

The other half of income being music making which brings more emotional pleasure. So, I suppose I bring all the happy feels ^_^

Then again, a sage with a partially Venus body type, so I'm sooooooo cuddly ^_^

12 people like this

Thank You!!!!!!!  This was very validating for me, that I've been actually working towards all of what Michael has said here.  In all actuality, I really, really needed to find some joy and pleasure, or I would deconstruct.  Since the elections, I've had this low hum inside me, maybe low base anxiety.  It didn't feel very well, but it took me awhile to get into some sort of groove, although, to be honest, I was mostly ill all of January, and last part of December, kind of forcing me to chill out.  But that was a drag too.  :-)

So, as February rolled in, I have been contemplating what my focus would be, to give some time and energy to.  I sort of knew but I was very scattered and Facebook was just killing any sort of movement towards some joy.  It was like a roller coaster.  I've since restricted myself to some of it.  Had to unfollow a few because just seeing that name, would send me into a tizzy.  I'm alone most of the time, so going down to the basement to scream, really did help.  But back to the Joy/Pleasure/Focus.  Practicing more pleasurable perspectives, have started to take hold. I started some art therapy.  Reading up on Buddhism, and any other loving philosophies to turn myself around.  Surrendering to what is, and how I can be of service and help to others, has helped me a lot too.  Just focusing more on balance.   At least I am not wishing death upon them anymore.  lol. 

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 3/4/2017 at 0:38 PM, Troy said:

March will bring with it an overlapping from the emphasis on Passion beginning in April and the current focus on Submission. When Passion meets Submission, it can lead to blind zeal and fury, or to enlightening transformation and compassion, especially in a Priest year.

Consider March to be a respite in any case before the potential chaos or beauty of April begins.

woohoo!!! for the second part only, the first part looks waaay too volatile, but could be fun or tragic. But there could be more beauty than chaos.

I watched Noam Chomskys documentary last night Requiem for an American Dream.He spoke about the big business interests *being* the regulators, controlling the regulation of government policies, and how from way back from some guy (a big name within creators of US constitution) Adam someone, who wrote that (and I am not even paraphrasing him) those who own land and operate businesses (this was written in 17century something) must seek to protect their investments from the riff raff ie the poor, the unlanded gentry, those without land, cash, investments, trust funds, who will, if they achieve democracy, will steal the property, assets, chattels, and wealth from its original stewards and be wealthy/more fortunate themselves, to the (gasp) detriment of original stewards of wealth. Then Noam traced the history of the US economy from then to the time it was a great inhouse manufacturer of cars and whatnot, to after the second world war, when big business could really focus on screwing over their returned soldiers who fought for everyones freedom, and make a considerable profit from capitalism. This is where it got interesting for me. Social security in the US after the second world war was intact at this time. People were more protected, and could move up the ladder financially by being an automobile worker. Then came the big businesses who were appalled at the democratization of previously meek obedient indentured disenfranchised groups, ie African Americans involved in achieving civil rights, women achieving equality of sorts, etc etc. So big business sought to destroy social security in incremental steps. Alan Greenspan sought to achieve wealth for the one percent by creating a Precariat (precarious proletariat), by creating a labour force whose employment security was tenuous, unpredictable, and insecure. Greenspan created this. Then there is the comment about the change in ratio of money generation moving from within US manufacturing to within global financial banks. Also big business lobbies pressured the US govt in the 1970s and thereafter to deregulate main manufacturing industries culminating in the global economic crises. Prior to the 1970s when regulation existed for manufacturing industries, market crashes did not happen as extremely as they have since deregulation. This documentary was made in 2015. We are seeing the results of a government that idealises this vision. 

Which makes me wonder if Jeff Sessions will be investigated and ousted, leading to a domino effect of revelations of such inhumane corruption within this farce of a cabinet, that the terms US democracy and 2017 cannot be uttered within the same sentence without throwing up heaps within ones cheeks. So bring on April, passion meets submission, and hopefully coming from an avenging unplacatable majority who want social justice and a return of democracy, a distribution of rights and wealth, and heads on sticks. I am wanting some people removed from any power, and I want to see a return to justice. What makes me most angry and upset about injustice is that it is so deliberate and calculated. I want to live to see a rebalance of power however that is achieved. I want to see karma calling her chickens home to roost.

As for rest and recreation, rebalancing and remaining centred rather than attempting to remain focused and angry 24/7, (I am too much of a slacker to be permanently focused and "angry"), I made some excellent beetroot/lentil/nutritional yeast/oats/tabasco sauce burger patties today baked for 20m each side on a pizza stone, which cooked them really nicely. I also made vegan sausage rolls (vegan sausage meat in rolled pastry eaten normally with tomato sauce), from vegan feta from tofu, mushrooms, herbs, salted peanuts and walnuts, blended then wrapped and cut in pastry. Fuck I am enjoying this adventure of veganism. Pleasure is a great rebalancer. 

Edited by AnnaD
reasons
6 people like this

On 3/4/2017 at 9:49 PM, AnnaD said:

I am too much of a slacker to be permanently focused and "angry"

Heh, same here.  If I find myself getting too outraged or depressed about the state of things, it saps all my energy.  I usually end up sleeping for a ridiculous length of time (12 hours or so), which seems to help "reset" my emotional state.

3 people like this

I think I had one of those prophetic dreams last night.  There is a guy on facebook that I am friends with, friends as far as facebook goes anyway.  I know him from my time in college at the University of Nebraska.  In this dream, I was speaking with someone named Doris about someone else who was not present anymore.  It was assumed he had died.  My friend, Rich, has a wife named Doris. I've never had any communications with her.  I have no idea why I would have included him in a dream like this.  We haven't spoken/chatted in forever.  Per Michael, I'll monitor this for the next 2-3 weeks and see what comes of it.  I hope it's wrong!  😟  

Rich is the guy on the left and Doris is on the right here.

3 people like this

Looks like I was on the "New to a focus." side of this. The necessity for creating and practicing peace has risen.

My Causes currently:

Go Vegan. This is the most difficult due to thorough research and cooking needed, as well as social pressures.

Play more video games. I missed out on my poor pleasure of playing them and I'll be ridding/selling them when I've played through- to get the Nintendo Switch.

Draw more. This could help in preparing for college some day. This includes hooking up my tablet from a few years back to avidly draw again.

Figure out how to reignite interest in creating and actually writing my story. 

Exercise. This is currently lowest on my list, but it's essential to me that I let it be spontaneous and part of my move to a more rounded lifestyle.

5 people like this

Lately, I've been feeling a bit like a crewman on a ship that's in trouble.  My mind spends a lot of time climbing from deck to deck; monitoring our progress on a spiritual level, contributing what I can to the struggle on a sociopolitical level, and pursuing my goals and tending to my everyday concerns on a personal level.  Work on one deck, rush down to another one and help with repairs there, climb back up to tend to a sprung leak, etc., etc.

I suppose that's part of the process, though.  I'm learning to better integrate these different "levels" of my existence, to maintain one without sacrificing the other two.

3 people like this

Did anyone of you feel the Energy Shift?

I was really hoping for this one, because I'm still quite overwhelmed with my workload and exhausted because we've been understaffed for almost four months now and I had my move going on at the same time. But I didn't really feel any effect from the Shift

Maybe I'm more on the Peace side, because I decided I want to get back to my channeling practice and will try to get my focus back on that as soon as I'll get rid of this frickin cold I've come down with....

3 people like this

I had the usual crazy vivid dreams and was exhausted/ill the whole time, which is also 'normal.' I did feel more positive where my mood was concerned, though.

1 person likes this

@Rosario I hope the flood situation in Peru will be under control soon! I read the news today, and realized how a priest year can bring forward the water related disasters. Sending out supports to everyone who's been affected.

A question for everyone: does a Priest year also tend to "reveal" some of the wounds and health related issues that have been hidden in the past? It seems to be true for myself as I have been dealing with different health situations that I have not encountered in the past. "Healing" seems to be an overarching theme for me. What about you? How do you feel so far this year?  

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Cong

Due to Healing being correlative to Server, and Guidance to Priest, I don't think personal health would be immediately tied.

I do think collective health would be a bigger issue though, as Priest is exalted. There might be some truth about exposure to vulnerability in a Priest Year, which could include health?

Your year itself might be a tighter personal Server year if you feel sensitivity to caring, healing, opening up to what's within you etc. is an important theme.

Edited by KurtisM
5 people like this

Thank you @Cong. Hugs back to you!

Rivers are overflowing like never before. Mudslides are making bridges collapse and blocking roads with debris. Entire towns are almost disappearing.  Many of these people had repeatedly built their houses in unsafe places and didn’t want to relocate.  And they are waking up and realizing it’s not only the ineficient authorities and government responsibility to solve this, as civilians we can and HAVE to stand up and delegate tasks, get things done and avoid falling into panic, false rumor and empty promises….We need to build safer cities according to our geography and metheorology, and give priority to prevention.  Why we have to learn through pain….

(And groups of fundamentalists are saying this is the wrath of God because we are changing the basic education curriculum to teach children about LGTBQ and gender equality ….. fucking ridiculous!)

In my university they are setting up beds for students to stay the night because some of them can’t make it home. I’m praying and making donations for the victims. 

Here’s an article about the current situation:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/woman-escapes-peru-flood-mudslide/ 

I agree with the healing aspect. Be it on a personal, collective or environmental level. 

11 people like this

20 minutes ago, Rosario said:

Thank you @Cong. Hugs back to you!

Rivers are overflowing like never before. Mudslides are making bridges collapse and blocking roads with debris. Entire towns are almost disappearing.  Many of these people had repeatedly built their houses in unsafe places and didn’t want to relocate.  And they are waking up and realizing it’s not only the ineficient authorities and government responsibility to solve this, as civilians we can and HAVE to stand up and delegate tasks, get things done and avoid falling into panic, false rumor and empty promises….We need to build safer cities according to our geography and metheorology, and give priority to prevention.  Why we have to learn through pain….

(And groups of fundamentalists are saying this is the wrath of God because we are changing the basic education curriculum to teach children about LGTBQ and gender equality ….. fucking ridiculous!)

In my university they are setting up beds for students to stay the night because some of them can’t make it home. I’m praying and making donations for the victims. 

Here’s an article about the current situation:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/woman-escapes-peru-flood-mudslide/ 

I agree with the healing aspect. Be it on a personal, collective or environmental level. 

The gays... always pissing God off <eye roll>   LOL

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Cong said:

@Rosario I hope the flood situation in Peru will be under control soon! I read the news today, and realized how a priest year can bring forward the water related disasters. Sending out supports to everyone who's been affected.

A question for everyone: does a Priest year also tend to "reveal" some of the wounds and health related issues that have been hidden in the past? It seems to be true for myself as I have been dealing with different health situations that I have not encountered in the past. "Healing" seems to be an overarching theme for me. What about you? How do you feel so far this year?  

Yes @Cong, all of this is definitely tied to it being a Higher Emotional Centered year which also relates to the Priest year. Priest Role and Higher Emotional Center are associated with the Brow Chakra or Third Eye. So yes, I think we can expect that wounding, perhaps of the more emotional nature, would reveal itself for healing. Good observation.  

Edited by Maureen
11 people like this

5 hours ago, Rosario said:

There are few things that genuinely anger me as much as that belief. As if the flooding itself (or whatever catastrophe happens to need to be justified) wasn't bad enough...  😡 

I hope you're not personally affected, but always sending love and hugs your way Rosario. 🤗

7 people like this

@Kasia thank you! I'm not in the affected area but we appreciate the love and moral support :-) 

5 people like this

UPDATE:

We have no water and a food shortage, since the floods persist and block  cities' entrances. But it warms my heart how the most humble people who have lost everything still are finding some food and cooking for others, helping rescuing people and animals. Our motto is: "This will pass!"

Also, please consider a donation to the Peruvian Red Cross in order to help the victims.

https://www.ammado.com/community/193613

9 people like this