PPLD

The Nine Needs as a report

Question

Guys, what format best to book if I'd like to get my Nine Needs?

I am interested in first getting a "report", because I have to think a little before discussing details.

Would 30 min Open Topic Session be enough for Michael to compile this information?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

8 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Yes, 30 minutes is more than sufficient for them to tell you where you are at. It's not complicated or complex. If you want to study what Michael has said about them as a topic there is some great material already available. 

Pat, your Nine Needs change all the time depending on what's going on in your life. This is what they told me on May 25, 2011:

Maureen:  What are my 3 Primary Needs and what Level am I at in each? What can I action in each of these Needs that would aid in their (my!) fulfillment?

MEntity:  First we will say that this is an assessment that is best assessed by you, using information that has been shared by us, but we can offer our perspective and assessment with the understanding that this is OUR perspective, and not necessarily indicative of your Personal Truth about these Needs.

Maureen:  Understood!

MEntity:  We would say that your Primary Needs are Exchange, Communion, and Power, with the 6th Level being sustained for Exchange, the 4th and 5th Levels being sustained for Communion, and the 4th Levels of Power, with peaks at the 5th and 6th.

MEntity:  To reach the fulfillment at the 7th Levels is a matter of experience, and your experience already helps reach the 7th Levels on a fairly regular basis, though it might be said to be "moments" that these are fulfilled.

MEntity:  The key to fulfillment is not necessarily in the sustainment at a level, but rather the accessibility to a higher/highest level, and in your case, you can access the 7th Level. To that end, these Needs are fulfilled, though not sustained at that 7th Level.

MEntity:  Sustainment is less important than accessibility.

MEntity:  Most fragments are fairly fulfilled when able to access beyond the 4th Levels, but to sustain at levels 5 or higher does bring a great peace to these Needs.

MEntity:  These are the Primary Needs as we see they apply to the larger patterns of this life, and these have been explored deeply and profoundly. Those Needs that are not Primary are usually of less importance, or distraction, as they are either already being sustained to an acceptable degree, or they are actively neglected.

Edited by Maureen
2 people like this

48 minutes ago, PPLD said:

I am interested in first getting a "report", because I have to think a little before discussing details.

Would 30 min Open Topic Session be enough for Michael to compile this information?

Hmm, doesn't that come with your 9 trues? Under the category of "true needs". I believe we focus on 1-3 needs in a lifetime. 9 is the total number.

Posted (edited)

Nope, it didn't. That's why I'm asking =D 

5 minutes ago, Cong said:

Hmm, doesn't that come with your 9 trues? Under the category of "true needs". 

Nope it doesn't. Hence the question. Have no reference frame to estimate time needed.

And yes, they come in threes when applied. 

Edited by PPLD

59 minutes ago, PPLD said:

Yes, 30 minutes is more than sufficient for them to tell you where you are at. It's not complicated or complex. If you want to study what Michael has said about them as a topic there is some great material already available. 

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Thanks Maureen.

Yes, I'm going through the transcripts now and doing my habitual pre-session estimate :) 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Maureen said:

This is what they told me on May 25, 2011:

Thanks for sharing! It always gives new ideas for angles of exploration!

1 person likes this

@Maureen I just voted your answer to -1 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Had nooooo idea what I was clicking!!!

Hilarious!!!! 

1 person likes this

Just now, PPLD said:

@Maureen I just voted your answer to -1 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

Had nooooo idea what I was clicking!!!

Hilarious!!!! 

LOL!!!  :jumping: You are too funny! 

1 person likes this