Uma
On 3/5/2017 at 6:15 PM, Bobby said:

King Casting might show up in its default form as a kind of quiet power, quiet confidence that is drawn upon as necessary, much like being "under cover" as an observer and then revealing surprising authority and leadership "out of nowhere." King Casting trusts in and respects the inner authority of those around him or her, but will happily help make up for any lack of this on a regular basis.

NEXT

TyroneT: I'd like to join with Kurtis in asking about castings: Can I get a description of Priest casting in the same format as you've given so far for Server, Artisan, Warrior and King?

Priest Casting might show up in its default form as a kind of eagerness, willingness, and interest in the bettering of a person or situation. This Casting tends to find a way to be "in the middle" of people and events, drawn to "drama," to the point of being accused of "meddling." This Casting presumes that others naturally wish to evolve, to be better, and they are willing to help. This can get messy and is quite tricky. Because of this, Priest Casting can sometimes learn a kind of emotional sleight of hand and this can either give the reputation of being healers and helpers, or a manipulative nuisance.

Just found out that Nancy is King-cast! So doing a little research and found these two descriptions of her casting and mine. She found them both true. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Wendy

@Uma I strongly resonate with that description of the Priest cast too.

Interesting that you thought the king was a server.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Uma

I know, right? I have absolutely no clue when it comes to discerning role and casting. Always more to learn 😁

Maxim
On 3/7/2017 at 12:37 PM, Troy said:

Let me add a few things:

1) Concluding what Michael means instead of asking further questions for clarity is probably not a great way to go about learning.

2) Our first 2 Internal Monads are almost completely at the mercy of our environment and caretaker influences. Our 3rd is to help us own our independence and then the 4th is to help us clean up the mess of our environmental and caretaker influences. There are biological, psychological, and environmental factors that are challenges in the 1st and 2nd Internal Monads and our successfully completing these is a huge gamble in every single lifetime. It's amazing to me how we survive at all.

3 Michael uses "sexual" in a very different way than most of us. Sexual is a Centering. It's our Higher Moving Center. It's one of the first Centers we anchor right after our Instinctive Center. This Sexual Center is about our affection for and from others, our navigating intimacy. And we do have a sexual awakening in our toddler years. We discover our penises and vaginas and experience the realization and sensations of our pissing and shitting, and we form our sexual/gender identities and our habit of Primary Centering begins around this age along with our realization of our deep intimacy or lack thereof with our caretakers. It's all sexual, but it's not about sex. 

4) When Michael said "valid cases of Autism are incomplete 2nd Internal Monads," they were talking across the board Autism and it should have read "valid cases of Autism are results of incomplete 2nd Internal Monads." They did not differentiate between high functioning or low functioning. If someone has Autism, their 2nd Internal Monad was not completed... until it was. Michael never said that if you have Autism, your 2nd Internal Monad remains incomplete, but Autism is one of many indications that one either remains with an incomplete 2nd Internal Monad OR it is very likely they had to go back and complete that Internal Monad during a subsequent Internal Monad. Because Autism is an environmental, dietary, biological issue, it interferes with the 2nd Internal Monad, so the whole world of intimacy is fucked over. But even when someone with Autism finally completes the 2nd Internal Monad, they don't usually lose the Autism, but they find ways to navigate better with the Autism. If someone cuts off the legs of a toddler, he is going to be deeply affected by this as he grows up. Some won't ever heal that incredible blow to their life, while others will find a way to heal that event and catch up with themselves in later Internal Monads. This won't grow their legs back any more than Autism would just disappear, but the person who can positively complete that Internal Monad will do much better than the person who doesn't. 

5) Successfully closing a 2nd Internal Monad as an adult is incredibly difficult, but most of us have to do it that way no matter how good we had it because we were so at the mercy of external factors for those years of our lives. Most of us can positively complete this during the 3rd Internal Monad, but for those who don't or can't do the work of the 3rd Internal Monad, they can get stuck. Even when/if the 2nd gets positively completed, we can remain with weird secret sexual fetishes, bondage, dominance, sadomasochistic inclinations, intimacy issues.

6) True narcissism is more about a negative 3rd Internal Monad than the 2nd.

Hope this helps! I may have missed a few points, but I'm happy to reply with what I know or ask Michael about it.

I was just going over this again and realized how much insight you, @Troy, are able to add to the conversation.   Conceptually grasping internal monads has been a challenge for me. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Uma

@Maureen Look what I found! Synchronicity. Lovely.

Religions began to tie the Moving Center to shame because the person who is being exploited should only show productivity, not pleasure.

And so "everything" pleasurable was tied to sin, to being wrong, to being dangerous, and everything productive and reproductive were tied to praise, righteousness, and worth because this served oppression, not the soul.

This really stood out too:

So your greatest tools for releasing yourself from the shame of pleasure is to recognize its validity and necessity, and then to own it and share the benefits of this pleasure freely, if you choose. When you are happy, you are a more loving presence in the world. It is harmful to reject pleasure.

We are so brainwashed about pleasure. Pisses me off.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Wendy

@UmaWe are so brainwashed about pleasure....feeling like the poster child for this lately.  I can talk the talk, but not walking!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 1