ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • TLE is now in updgraded BETA! Check out our new CLUBS under Community! Don't just Like a post, add a Reaction!
Bobby

MMW - March 18, 2017 - Transcending Ego

ckaricai    2,381
ckaricai

Oh, also, I discovered while doing astral meditations that music and smells affected how the spaces looked. Like, music made the colors more vivid and smells made the edges more sharp. I don't know why any of that is and I don't know if that would be something other people would experience or if it was just me. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maxim    1,937
Maxim
On 3/20/2017 at 7:21 AM, Troy said:

Besides, I have a weird resistance to drugs. My drug resistance is so high that morphine didn't have much of an effect on me, and I can only take one kind of pain reliever that works, and a trip to the dentist is a nightmare, and I shocked everyone (including myself, god help me) when I woke up in the middle of my colonoscopy!

Welcome to the inner world Troy.  Not wanting unnecessary sedation i opted for a sedation free colonoscopy and looked at the screen to witness the process.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Uma    2,245
Uma

@ckaricaiThanks for that info. It's good to know you can learn to control it, because on acid it didn't seem controllable--either I was all in or all out. I'll check out the link when I have some time. As for the color/music smells/vision and other sensory mash-ups, that happened to me a lot with acid but never with meditation. I have been meditating since 1970 when I received initiation. From that point on, meditation has taken many different forms, none of which do I have any control over (or so it seems to me). But since 'knowing' Michael, all I have to do is think of my Essence and i go into meditation spontaneously. I haven't thought of directing it or taking an active part in that process, I just let it unfold. One of my perceptions is that the minute my mind recognizes what is happening, it changes and I'm pulled back into ordinary thought, so I just perceive until I hear my mind say 'what are you perceiving here?' or 'this must be the Higher Intellectual Center' or some other label of the experience. It expands my understanding of what having a quiet mind means.

Another phase/kind of meditation happens when Kundalini is awakened and the Shakti rises through the chakras. When the Shakti arises, everything else is dust and is wiped away. Nothing else has any reality or validity when in the presence of the Shakti. That has been my experience for the last 47 years. The IT that is always changing is always the same. Go figya.

Edited by UmaBerliner

Evelin    1,474
Evelin

I haven't tried drugs and don't want to, but intuitively I'd say if you can learn to control your (scary) dreams, you'll learn to direct your trips better, too. Took me a while to get the hang of it in dreams, but once you've got it, you can't lose it.

• LIKE/LOVE 2