ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • TLE is now in updgraded BETA! Check out our new CLUBS under Community! Don't just Like a post, add a Reaction!
DianeHB

Cannot Use TLE Menu on Mobile Browsers

DianeHB    3,697
DianeHB

I don't know what happened between last night and this morning, but there is now a floating purple bar that says "Truth Love Energy" at the top of the site when you view TLE on mobile browsers (I'm using Chrome and Safari on iPhone and iPad). This completely prevents me from using the menu options at the top of the site because the purple bar covers them (it turns translucent, but you still can't interact with the menu). Please fix!!

Edited by DianeHB

Troy    5,992
Troy
2 hours ago, DianeHB said:

I don't know what happened between last night and this morning, but there is now a floating purple bar that says "Truth Love Energy" at the top of the site when you view TLE on mobile browsers (I'm using Chrome and Safari on iPhone and iPad). This completely prevents me from using the menu options at the top of the site because the purple bar covers them (it turns translucent, but you still can't interact with the menu). Please fix!!

Hang in there... there's been an update and some tweaks needing fixing. Thanks for reporting this.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Troy    5,992
Troy

Okay, I think I've fixed this one... for now.

• LIKE/LOVE 1