James D

Living in a Human Body

Maureen    5,732
Maureen

:TRUCDEOUF:   Are you ready... @James D    Love to you!  ?

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 1

Amira Sa'Di    53
Amira Sa'Di

Hi @James D,

Thanks for sharing! I don't have any of my stats yet, so I don't know what to blame it on, but I'm 42, and I'd say I'm having a rough experience in my skin suit as well. I also study Human Design, and I'm told that an open spleen center and a defined "channel of discovery" sort of combine to make the world feel to my body like it really is--largely uncomfortable from my perspective. My goal is to keep changing my perspectives until I can find one I like! :-) I always admired those with photographic/audiographic memories; I guess I should have known there was a downside to it all....

On 3/24/2017 at 11:28 PM, James D said:

It still feels like my Essence is expressing itself like water from a fire hose through a drinking straw. 

The drinking straw experience doesn't sound like much fun. What's your creative outlet?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

James D    509
James D

Well, to be honest, Amira, I really don't have a creative outlet. I will photoshop a picture occasionally, and once in a blue moon I will pick up my guitar, but aside from the random droll comment on Facebook or doing a few impressions on the rare social occasion, I lack a regularly activity that is engrossing or productive. I do keep a journal, which has therapeutic value, but have never attempted writing fiction. Plenty of time for that when I end up living in a van down by the river, I suppose. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Moonfeather    269
Moonfeather

right after I read your response, I heard in my head "maybe your life is your creative outlet" 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

James D    509
James D
2 hours ago, Moonfeather said:

right after I read your response, I heard in my head "maybe your life is your creative outlet" 

You nailed it, Moon. I've always been so karma-wary, but now I am poised to start messing shit up and writing about it. Gotta leave something behind. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Moonfeather    269
Moonfeather

That's scary and exciting and intriguing all at once, just like life, I suppose. Will be great to watch and hopefully inspire me to do the same.

• LIKE/LOVE 5