PPLD

From Infant to Old - "full circle" through geography

Janet

I got something similar when I asked why I was finding Colorado to be so much to my liking:

MEntity
As for the geographical location, this location/area is one of the first locations "you" lived when first incarnating on this particular continent. There was an "Eden-like" world in that particular location before the coming Ice Ages would set in making that area uninhabitable and destroying many species over time.

It took thousands of years for "you" to be able to return to that area, and though "you" have been there before this life, any return to the area brings up this resonance to an Eden-esque world of harmony, beauty, and power of nature. Because so much was lost for so long to the area due to climate, it has yet to be lacking in awe that life returned in such force.

• LIKE/LOVE 24

Gavin

Hmmm, Maybe this is descriptive of my desire to get lost in the Andes.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Bogi
On 31.7.2017 at 3:01 PM, Gavin said:

Hmmm, Maybe this is descriptive of my desire to get lost in the Andes.

Same here.

I have always been very fond of the Western coast line in South America. Just on the map.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

SharvariJ

Never thought of it this way, but that's probably why I ended up coming to South Africa. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Gavin
13 hours ago, Bibi said:

I have always been very fond of the Western coast line in South America. Just on the map.

For me it is both the Mountains and the people. I seem to have an inner identity connection to both. It is certainly something on my list of (many) things to ask the Michaels someday. Though inwardly I sense some of the answers, it is better to make sure I am not falling into the maya of wishful thinking.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

lulu

My soul is supposedly very old now. Sometimes I think I feel a pull at times.. But in my case Ive been conditioned to think there's a such thing as respectful distance & aboriginal (or as Michael calls "primitive".) things, territories.

so I stay out of there as a white person but I show my respect.

Which in some cases is politely minding your own business.

I'd love to hang out in the Andes.

Also:

Do any of you Olds feel "numbed out" from travel? Do you feel right at home where you are, or wanderlust?

I don't find travel very fun. It's uncomfortable and stressful.

I do spontaneous and low key.

Id sure like to find my circle back place!

Edited by lulu
I wanted to make it better
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Juni
5 hours ago, lulu said:

Also:

Do any of you Olds feel "numbed out" from travel? Do you feel right at home where you are, or wanderlust?

I hate traveling. I don't ever feel like I need anything like a bucket list of places to see or be at. I will if i have to and I'll try to get all I can out of it, but I rarely have any sort of restlessness or "itchy feet".
  I'm supposedly on my 11th Grand Cycle so maybe that factors in?

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Uma

I spent a lot of years traveling and it used to be fun and nourishing. It no longer appeals to me. But there are still places I would love to experience and explore, so I don't count it out if the circumstances were right. It takes a lot more than it used to.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

PPLD

Travelling is the best I know @lulu! I'm 5th Level too, and just saw that we share Personality Dynamics, except for your tertiary Solar that for me is Saturnian.

I could travel almost anywhere really, but I do have some places I definitely would like to visit. Some because I feel the resonance, some because I find the history interesting.

Dunno if it is about GCs @Juni ? I'm on my 11th too, and more or less the whole world is on my bucket list 😀.

Then of course it could be this Scholarly adventurous and exploratory nature speaking.

One day I'd love to not even have a home more than a backpack, and simply travel all the time. A little hard with cats though. They would prefer a place of our own I guess. 

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Jeroen
5 hours ago, lulu said:

My soul is supposedly very old now. Sometimes I think I feel a pull at times.. But in my case Ive been conditioned to think there's a such thing as respectful distance & aboriginal (or as Michael calls "primitive".) things, territories.

so I stay out of there as a white person but I show my respect.

Which in some cases is politely minding your own business.

I'd love to hang out in the Andes.

Also:

I have not done much travelling but do have a growing list of places I would like to visit. Some places I feel a resonance towards and would like to be there in person to experience the recognition in connection to events and experiences of my other lifetimes. I think this would help open up greater awareness and remembering of all that I am in Essence which is something I have a deep desire for.

One of my challenges with travelling has been the motion sickness on airplanes. I have been very sick on planes before and this has kept me from travelling greater distances more frequently.

The backpacking that Pat mentioned sounds exciting too. I wouldn't mind doing that one day.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Juni
43 minutes ago, PPLD said:

Travelling is the best I know @lulu! I'm 5th Level too, and just saw that we share Personality Dynamics, except for your tertiary Solar that for me is Saturnian.

I could travel almost anywhere really, but I do have some places I definitely would like to visit. Some because I feel the resonance, some because I find the history interesting.

Dunno if it is about GCs @Juni ? I'm on my 11th too, and more or less the whole world is on my bucket list 1f600.png.

Then of course it could be this Scholarly adventurous and exploratory nature speaking.

One day I'd love to not even have a home more than a backpack, and simply travel all the time. A little hard with cats though. They would prefer a place of our own I guess. 

What's your Priority, @PPLD ? I suspect mine is Relationships, which might tempt me to stay home more.
I miss the cats, too!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

PPLD
53 minutes ago, Juni said:

What's your Priority, @PPLD ? I suspect mine is Relationships, which might tempt me to stay home more.
I miss the cats, too!

@Juni I haven't asked Michael yet, because I haven't figured it out myself (the "And what do YOU think it is?" answer...)

First I thought I know - Money.

But could also be Career or Death.

But now, when I've been reading the private session transcripts, I'm not so certain anymore! Considering that this personality has a pattern of turning things in the reverse (I have to work hard on tricking myself, to trick myself) I wouldn't be surprised if it were Relationships!

I'm maundering again... sorry...

Short answer: I DON'T KNOW! 😁

@Jeroen, this is what I too feel a deep desire for, and I know that visiting some places would add to it, e.g. like my first time in Luxor Egypt that I asked Michael about.

1 hour ago, Jeroen said:

I think this would help open up greater awareness and remembering of all that I am in Essence which is something I have a deep desire for.

BTW Jeroen, have you talked with Michael about the motion sickness? I remember this session that John posted, and Michael were referring to Body Types in terms of what they like or not like (the body types, that is). Maybe it could be something like that?

Edited by PPLD
Added link to John's session
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Cong

I think the traveling desire is more related to the needs: I'm fairly sure mine include expansion and freedom, likely adventure is the other top 3. With these three, it's hard to not like travel!

I have a priority of relationship too, that does not keep me at home often lol.

I do, always want to have a home to return to. So traveling for a extensive period of time, such as more than a month, does not work for me. Ideally, I would like to move around the world every few months comfortably. Still trying to figure out the ideal job that will allow me do that. 

The other practical consideration is the language. I always wish I can speak the local language wherever I go - it happens in my day dream! But in real life, I do not make enough effort to make that happen. 😁🤓 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Rosario

Most -if not all- of my "travel" is through movies, music, books, pictures, and  Imagination.  For me it's more than enough.  When I was a child, we didn't have Internet, but my dad installed a program called Encarta, and I enjoyed doing virtual tours in ancient  Rome and castles. I still remember the catchy background music! 😄 My grand-aunt also had some books about ancient and modern Egypt with beautiful pictures.  Some years later, my mom gave me book on astral travel and I tried visiting my friends 😄

Maybe I'd like to just teleport to a few places for a few hours....and then return to my cozy sofa and slippers 😊

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU 1

Kate

Rookie-question here (not the last, I'm afraid :))... isn't travelling (or the desire for it, or the way one travels) much related to centering as well? 

I used to dream of it a lot, wanting to go to many many places, some more enticing than others (South Africa for sure, yes, read extensively on its history, the Sans, their art, the Kalahari, and the starry night of the Southern Hemisphere - yes would love to intake all these), and always to see nature and maybe medieval things, cathedrals, churchyards, preferably, but the desire lessened. Perfectly fine to be at home. Getting old and boring? :D

• LIKE/LOVE 4

lulu
On 29/11/2017 at 1:02 PM, PPLD said:

Dunno if it is about GCs @Juni ? I'm on my 11th too, and more or less the whole world is on my bucket list 1f600.png.

Oh cool another 5th old. I'm surprised I didn't notice this. Hi !

History is a huge motivator for me too.

I love standing in a place and imagining life there. A lot of this is experienced on a sensual/visceral level. (Warrior artisan) 

I think my favorite thing about travel is breathing air or watching a river under a famous bridge for the same reason.

Same for feeling space in a building.

And no to bucket list.

I take it as it comes and I have a lot invested in the principle that our reality is stranger than fiction. As 5ths we thrive on strange don't we?

Edited by lulu
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

PPLD
1 hour ago, lulu said:

Oh cool another 5th old. I'm surprised I didn't notice this. Hi !

History is a huge motivator for me too.

I love standing in a place and imagining life there. A lot of this is experienced on a sensual/visceral level. (Warrior artisan) 

I think my favorite thing about travel is breathing air or watching a river under a famous bridge for the same reason.

Same for feeling space in a building.

And no to bucket list.

I take it as it comes and I have a lot invested in the principle that our reality is stranger than fiction. As 5ths we thrive on strange don't we?

Indeed we thrive on strange, non-conformity, deviance. I love it! I'm so grateful that I, Pat, this Personality can experience this weird level. Let the others deal with 6th and 7th. Maybe especially 6th 😜

I remember however that Michael mentioned that the Solid Roles - Warriors, Kings and Scholars - find this level challenging because of it's unfocused 'fluidity'. Maybe on Essence level?

Totally relate to "feeling space in a building". For me it is very much about stones - touch the stones of the temple of Karnak and remember all the others that have touched them, during the millennia of the temple's existence.  etc etc

I wanted to respond to your post before you edited it, but I was at work and had only time to read it. I totally get it with the resonance to aboriginal matters. I think that labels set on people who care but not belong to the group, are rather specific to countries that are originally colonies. A twisted way to deal with collective burden, through imprints. 

From my point of view (and my part of the world view) you're doing awesome work @lulu!

5th level hugsies to you 🤗

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU 1

Luciana Flora
On 29/11/2017 at 7:38 PM, Rosario said:

Most -if not all- of my "travel" is through movies, music, books, pictures, and  Imagination. 

I'm like @Rosario in that. I like to travel but I do not travel much. And I do not really care to travel all the time.

I do not feel attracted to a specific location. Usually when I travel, it's because I want to meet someone. For example, I did not visit my sister who lives in Austria.

I usually see seeing series, movies, reading books as a way to travel without leaving home. Sometimes it is a good way to relax and forget the problems of everyday life 

As for my priorities I still have difficulty seeing it. Bobby suggested a relationship. And I know I talk a lot about it here. But sometimes, I think this is due to my long period of isolation and desistance on this issue. Yes, there was a period that I thought I would never have friends other than my family members.

I think this made me have little experience .. so I guess that's why I talk about it a lot now. I think my difficulties are due to this lack of experience. Not necessarily because it's my priority.

What I always saw in me was desire for independence, autonomy, and I feel able to do things. But this is not listed among the possible priorities. However this is what I see as my priority.

I do not know if I'll address this in the next POF because I think I'll talk about a dream I had. So I'll try to find out for a little while longer. But if I can not say exactly what I said here to Michael and I'll see what they have to say.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

petra
@Kate  You have a point with the centering, I am either moving/emot. or emot./mov., I am channeled both, but the moving is in me like a gypsy. I love not only to travel, I also changed where I had my stationary home ever so often and still have plans to do so again.
For full circle in geography, well for 5th level old, there is still much more to come for me. I live right now in the Pacific Northwest in America, Michael told me that in an infant lifetime, I marched from Asia the Bering Strait into the Americas and that I had a lot of lifetimes in the Americas. One thing for sure I have a love affair with the coastline of the Pacific Ocean, well in that light, my circle is, what circles are, round. Historic places are a gem to me but also big space raw Nature, just brings me to my knees.
5th level old seems to be woven more loosely, then the other levels, it is the only level where you hit 2 fives ever. The double Sage whammy, I truly like it !!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Kerrin
On 11/29/2017 at 7:15 AM, lulu said:

Also:

I love to travel to the places that "call" to me:  Ireland & Scotland-  and certain cities- Florence, Prague, Paris.  So many I have yet to see and places I need to (re)visit.  There is something

magickal about landing in a new place and just "knowing it"-  sensing the familiar, esp cities that still maintain their ancient structures.  I wish the Middle east wasn't such a danger, because

I resonate so strongly with that region.  On the flip side, there are countries that do NOT interest me, that I have NO desire to go to:  Russia and Africa.  They must carry some painful memories.

I suppose if I was suddenly to have a financial windfall, I would spend it on travel.  When I had the money, I was too busy working to have the time.  And when I had the time, I was broke!

And I agree with what @Congsaid-  it bugs me when I can't speak the language.  I want to be able to communicate and know where I am going!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

lulu

@PPLD Kitty is a boy. huge and needy tabby. A living teddy bear.  Thanks and hugs back.

• LIKE/LOVE 2