Troy

QUICK CHECK-IN from TROY

69 posts in this topic

I am writing up a post to help explain my quiet distance over the past few months or more and a launch into community and service improvements that I had wanted to implement earlier, but couldn't. I don't mean to sound mysterious. It's just that it's the first day I've felt a ray of light on my face and wanted to check in. Here's to the hope that my psychological and physiological fatigue are slowly coming to an end and I can "be myself" again. More details coming over the weekend!

28 people like this

And I'm fighting some kind of severe cold or flu again. What the hell!

6 people like this

Rest, rest, rest.

Infuse all the loving energies that are sent to you.

Get better.

🦄 🍀 🌻 🐈 

6 people like this

Seconding this. Rest and feel better! Try cinnamon and honey -- it's great for colds. :)

5 people like this

I hope you get better soon @Troy. I know what its like to get so many colds and flus in a single year. It stinks. I am sure you already know all the home remedies, but raw garlic works pretty well for me. I peel the clove ,cut it up, and you let it sit for 10 minutes for the enzymes to do their work, cover in honey and swallow it raw. Have you ever looked into low dose naltrexone. Its used for autoimmune and inflammation issues, and it has helped me tremendously. Feel better man, stay strong. 

5 people like this

On 29.3.2017 at 6:28 PM, Troy said:

I am writing up a post to help explain my quiet distance over the past few months or more and a launch into community and service improvements that I had wanted to implement earlier, but couldn't. I don't mean to sound mysterious. It's just that it's the first day I've felt a ray of light on my face and wanted to check in. Here's to the hope that my psychological and physiological fatigue are slowly coming to an end and I can "be myself" again. More details coming over the weekend!

6 hours ago, Troy said:

And I'm fighting some kind of severe cold or flu again. What the hell!

I really wish you also get your energy back soon!

It's been similar with me. The first 3 months of this year has felt like a fatique somehow,, and I''ve had a terrible cold/flu for the last month. The longest ever. It all seem so weird and strange, but I am getting better.

4 people like this

Its also the tail end of a nexus now... I've been feeling like I'm fighting something off at the moment. Very lethargic and drained.

6 people like this

Feel better soon, Troy! I had a year where I got back-to-back colds and was sick for three months on end - bleah! Feeling continuously run-down sucks. Take good care of yourself, rest, and eat well!

Neville the "Sunshine Tabby" (as a friend nicknamed him) sends a ray your way!

5 people like this

I hope you feel better soon Troy. The colds and flus get to be tiresome after a while. I was sick at least five times last year and this year I have been feeling fatigued.

3 people like this

Still stupidly sick and just trying to ride this out and come back up for air soon. My whole head is useless except for making noise from coughing and sneezing and making a mess. And now my sides feel soooo bruised from all the coughing. I'm afraid to jinx it, but even though my throat is swollen and I'm coughing, I don't have that horrible torn and scratched feeling in the throat. Thank goodness.

I'll be posting the Energy Report and updating everyone on reschedules ASAP. 

For now I'm doing all the things you think would help while fighting a severe cold/cough. I think the swelling has gone down today, and I am so happy for that. 

I'll get the calendar updated and the backlog back on track and the Energy Report posted soon. Wish me happy healing!

I miss you guys and I have such big plans to announce for April!! I really dislike being sick.
18 people like this

Feel better soon! Spring colds/flu are the worst!

5 people like this

Wishing you a speedy recovery :)

2 people like this

Healing vibes and love to you for a speedy recovery, Troy!

1 person likes this

Get well soon, Troy! Lotsa love! :)

1 person likes this

Keep up the healing!

A friend of mine had bronchitis turned pbemonia turned partially ruptured ear drum and vomiting from the coughing. Oh, they're also a music major. Ugh. He's still out of it after a few weeks.

please heal up! It's going around.

1 person likes this

Feel better soon Troy! I have a sore throat that I'm hoping doesn't get too much worse. :(

4 people like this

When will this ennnnd? Still sick, waking up to plugged ears now. Lovely.

3 people like this

Get well, Troy.

Don't get unwell, Diane.

Fighting off something myself. So, non-infectious virtual hugs :)

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Troy said:

When will this ennnnd? Still sick, waking up to plugged ears now. Lovely.

Hope you're drinking a lot of water and tea, Troy. It helps to loosen the phlegm. I have a tendency to get sinus infections and plugged ears - if you can get your hands on some GeloMyrtol capsules, you might want to give them a try. They'll make you smell like a koala bear but it's worth it. 

4 people like this

Troy, I was thinking of you a few nights ago and I hadn't read this status so I didn't know you weren't feeling well. Anyway, as I was thinking of you, I was hoping that you are taking care of yourself, mainly because of all the channeling. I don't want you to "fry" your nervous system. I know you have been doing this a long time and know what you are doing but that is what I was thinking.

I love you so much and always wish that you are doing well. Sending an energetic hug of love. <3

8 people like this

You'll be feeling well soon, Troy. 😊

2 people like this

On 4/4/2017 at 9:22 AM, Nadine said:

....if you can get your hands on some GeloMyrtol capsules, you might want to give them a try. They'll make you smell like a koala bear but it's worth it. 

I've never heard of these before! I will look into getting some.

4 people like this

UPDATE: GOOD NEWS! Today I see some hope for freedom from this claustrophobic breath-stealing sensory-depriving illness! I am feeling my energy return! I'm still having a hard time swallowing and I'm still coughing and sneezing, but I *feel* better than I have since it started. I hope this means I back to my full health soon!

16 people like this

Nadine and Troy, my mother also swears by GeloMyrtol, she's had chronic sinus/slime issues most of her life.
Glad you're feeling better! :)

3 people like this

ALERT (about My DAD): I was hoping I would not have any news about this to announce, but as the news gets worse and may affect my life in ways I'm not ready to accept (can something like this ever be acceptable?), I need to tell you that my Dad is currently in the hospital and is fighting for his life. I will keep you updated. Currently awaiting the results of the surgery that may save him or kill him. This is related to diabetes and the best case scenario is the loss of a leg. 

Getting older is such a wondrous and beautiful horror.

11 people like this