Jana

7 Female Archetypes and 7 Male Archetypes

Jana

Please can we have a Michael Speaks on 7 Female Archetypes and 7 Male Archetypes? This request comes from this exchange in 

JanaK: Hello Michael, is the theory of Anima and Animus (as per Jungian psychology) a valid one? Can you expand on the topic (within time limit)?

MEntity: Yes, there is validity here. In our teaching, we have elaborated upon this as the 7 Female Archetypes and 7 Male Archetypes. Every Personality carries within him or her a combination. These have profound effects upon relationships, effectiveness in the world, and behaviors.

MEntity: We can elaborate upon these in a dedicated topic so that the full context can be shared, because the Male/Focused, Female/Creative Energy Ratios, as well as the Physiological and Psychological gender play roles in determining one's Anima/Animus and what the positive and negative traits are.

MEntity: But the short answer is that there is validity.

JanaK: Thank you, can I just ask - am I right that you have not shared this via Troy?

MEntity: We have, but we did so in his early years with us.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

KurtisM

I also wrote a post about getting this done before here.

But it was with another q on body type polarities, so It's good to post separately.

This would be great to have btw!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

I've been doing some research on this, and surmised all the info I could find on archetypes for men and women. I think I did pretty good :)
It was hard to organize though. I look forward to the Ms talking about this:

7 DIVINE MALE ARCHETYPES
1. The Warrior (Relates to Warrior- Highest Focused Energy)
 +Providing, protective, egalitarian and conquering. -Bullying, cruel, sadistic and masochistic.
Culturally, the Hunter-Gatherer and Protector of Family.
2. The King (Relates to King- High Focused Energy)
 +Self-responsible, authoritative, brotherly and humanitarian. -Tyrannical, insular and self-serving.
Culturally, the Sovereign or Village Chief.
3. The Sage (Relates to Scholar- Slightly Higher Focused Energy)
 +Intellectual, mentoring, wise, solution-oriented and ancient. -Disconnected, complacent, judicious and conceptual.
Culturally, the Wise Mentor or Geek.
4. The Wildman (Relates to Server- Balanced Energy)
 +Quick, decisive, intuitive and primal/animal. -Regressive, thoughtless and tactless.
Culturally, the Survivor or Loud Aggressive "Bro".
5. The Fool (Relates to Sage- Slightly Higher Creative Energy)
 +Playful, indirect, convincing, humorous and fun-loving. -Trickster, deceptive, denying, immature and pointless.
Culturally, the Goofball or "Half-Truther".
6. The Inventor (Relates to Artisan- High Creative Energy)
 +Creative, ecstatic, passionate, pondering and magnetic. -Addicted, abstract, dreamy and fervent.
Culturally, the Romantic or Artist.
7. The Prophet (Relates to Priest- Highest Creative Energy)
 +At-one-with-all, homey, aspiring, enlightened and unified. -Manipulative, lost, fateful and consumed.
Culturally, the Hermit or Spiritual Truth-Seeker.

7 DIVINE FEMALE ARCHETYPES
1. The Huntress (Relates to Warrior- Highest Focused Energy)
 +Focused, goal-oriented, courageous, sisterly and protective. -Standoffish, cruel, aggressive and emotionally unavailable.
Culturally, the Kickass "I don't need no man" Woman.
2. The Queen (Relates to King- High Focused Energy)
 +Authentic, real, diplomatic, committed to partner and a natural self-embodied leader. -Tyrannical, bossy, controlling, jealous and destructive. Culturally, the Alpha, Diva or Royal.
3. The Sage (Relates to Scholar- Slightly Higher Focused Energy)
 +Rational, de-cluttering, executive, strategic and solution-oriented. -Disconnected, complacent, manipulative, suppressed and theoretical. Culturally, the Academic or Secretary.
4. The Mother (Relates to Server- Balanced Energy)
 +Welcoming, family-oriented, nurturing and cherishing. -Insecure, obstinate, possessive, over-extending and ingratiating.
Culturally, the Doting Caregiver.
5. The Innocent (Relates to Sage- Slightly Higher Creative Energy)
 +Youthful, carefree, idealistic, trusting and flexible. -Co-dependent, naive, immature and easily manipulated.
Culturally, the Girl-next-Door, BFF or Inner Child.
6. The Lover (Relates to Artisan- High Creative Energy)
 +Energetic, passionate, sensual and magnetic. -Seductive, infatuated, inconstant and scattered.
Culturally, the Sexy Woman in all senses of the word.
7. The Mystic (Relates to Priest- Highest Creative Energy)
 +Sacred, spiritual, tranquil, intuitive and meditative. -Lost, self-interested, anti-social, undemonstrative, consumed and isolated. Culturally, the Moon Child or Wise Woman.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU 1

KurtisM
1 hour ago, PPLD said:

The cultural references to the Roles are based on what @KurtisM? Just curious.

Just stuff I read and thought about. Thought it would be nice to add examples based on each archetype. They could be wrong, like I said- theorizing and all.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD
13 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

theorizing and all

Cool!

I am really looking forward to this session!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

Bumping this, cuz I still would love a session on it.

I've been looking into these archetypes again and refined them a bit from more research.

Keep in mind they're still my theories, but based on a lot of research into divine archetypes by others.

DIVINE FEMALE ARCHETYPES:

Highest Focused Energy= The Huntress (She seeks to protect the feminine aspect- evolving from Cowardice/Bullying to Courage.)

High Focused Energy= The Queen (She seeks to support her husband in an interdependent relationship- evolving from Weakness/Tyranny to Authority.)

Slightly Higher Focused Energy= The Secretary/Academic (She aligns with masculine powers & seeks the path of strategy, prudence and usefulness- evolving from Foolishness/Arrogance to Wisdom.)

Balanced Energy= The Mother (She seeks to lovingly nurture others- evolving from Distance/Possessiveness to Caring.)

Slightly Higher Creative Energy= The Daughter/Maiden (She seeks to always be a pure inner child- evolving from Ignorance/Corruption to Innocence.)

High Creative Energy= The Lover (She seeks sexual & creative pleasure- evolving from Impotency/Obssession to Magnetism.)

Highest Creative Energy= The Mystic (She seeks to be at inner peace & fulfillment- evolving from Seclusion/Sorcery to Surrender.)

DIVINE MALE ARCHETYPES:

Highest Focused Energy= The Warrior (He seeks to protect the feminine aspect- evolving from Cowardice/Bullying to Courage.)

High Focused Energy= The King (He seeks to establish a strong foundation of interdependent relationships with all that he rules in his life- evolving from Weakness/Tyranny to Authority.)

Slightly Higher Focused Energy= The Guru/Sage (He seeks to gain & share knowledge- evolving from Foolishness/Arrogance to Wisdom.)

Balanced Energy= The Father (He seeks to lovingly guide & instruct others- evolving from Distance/Possessiveness to Caring.)

Slightly Higher Creative Energy= The Son/Wildman (He seeks to always be a pure instinctive child- evolving from Ignorance/Corruption to Innocence.)

High Creative Energy= The Innovator/Investor (He seeks sexual & creative arousal- evolving from Impotency/Addiction to Magnetism.)

Highest Creative Energy= The Magician (He seeks to penetrate the darkness & transform his depths- evolving from Seclusion/Sorcery to Surrender.)

Each Archetype seems to have 2 polar extremes, where the person projects onto themselves (ie. Cowardice) or projects onto others (ie. Bullying).

But then returns balance and neutrality through bringing resolution to either end (ie. Courage).

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU 1

Amira Sa'Di

Wow, @KurtisM, that's some pretty insightful stuff....  I've been wondering why I seem to attract so many chemically-dependent whores! My energy is somewhere between The Secretary/Academic and The Queen (M/F: 63/37). I daresay that "Innovator/Investor" sounds loads better than "Son/Wildman," but of course there is a positive side to each. Thanks for sharing!

• LIKE/LOVE 1