AnnH

Future Life POF with Geraldine

7 posts in this topic

In my last Personal Open Forum Question I asked about a future life. Michael's response was exciting and delightful. It's not just about a possible future I share with Geraldine, but about the tremendous and amazing work she and Troy have done. It makes me think about what I can do in my retirement (if I can retire ever). I have had visions of a bunch of Michael students in a library like place sorting through the material. When Eric M and I were collating it to present it to Geraldine at Geraldinapalooza in Seattle, I think we were both struck by the enormity of the material: Not just in amount but in scope.

There is no way at this point we can validate this material. But I do get the intuitive twanging of truth. That there is more in our philosophy than we have dreamt of. This could be a retirement project for me. I have had visions of a few Michael students sorting through, organizing, and debating this material in this lifetime.

Troy, I do not think you know what you and G accomplished. It's a book, dammit.

Here's my portion of the POF,

MEntity: A future life of interest may be "your" life in 2138 as a museum curator for "corrected history." By this time a great deal has been uncovered and recovered regarding ancient civilizations thought to have been mythical, such as Atlantis and Lemuria, and science has advanced to show a more accurate timeline of human evolution. You work with the fragment you know as Geraldine in making this as accessible as possible.

AnnH: That is so wonderful.

MEntity: The book she wrote with Troy is on display.

AnnH: Book on what?

MEntity: The Human Timeline

AnnH: That is a book, isn't it?

AnnH: Do I have an agreement to carry that on?

MEntity: In your time frame it is in initial stages, but it becomes part of her legacy and it reaches her hands again in "the future."

AnnH: I guess my question is; Do I have an agreement in this lifetime to ask more questions on that subject?

MEntity: You share in Agreements to help correct historic assumptions. In our look to a "future life" from this point, it would appear you have done so in the way we describe, but there are many variations.

AnnH: I guess my question is; Do I have an agreement in this lifetime to ask more questions on that subject?

MEntity: You share in Agreements to help correct historic assumptions. In our look to a "future life" from this point, it would appear you have done so in the way we describe, but there are many variations.

MEntity: Yes, you have Agreements, but not obligations. As the stages are reached for a return to work on this with us, many students will likely engage with us and with Troy in support of its fulfillment.

19 people like this

Does this mean our timeline of parallels here makes this book in the future?

Or "was" it made in an alternate parallel where G didn't die of cancer?

Makes me interested to ask how I fit into this future puzzle, with all the summaries of the OLs...

Hmmm...

1 person likes this

Thank you Ann. From the first time I laid my eyes on the Human Timeline Project, I knew the world had to know it too.

I'm so proud of you guys :-) 

8 people like this

Kurtis, I have no idea. I just asked about a future life. It's probably on the closest parallel to this one,

5 people like this

10 hours ago, AnnH said:

Troy, I do not think you know what you and G accomplished. It's a book, dammit.

This is absolutely fantastic!!! Also - gives hope :)

Thanks for posting Ann!

2 people like this

I got an upwelling of years when I read that Geraldine and Troy's book is completed and displayed in that future life. A combination of kind of second hand pride and missing being able to discuss those vast subjects with her (for the time being).

The Project is not just a passing interest for me. If I could afford it I would be pursuing all sorts of avenues of investigation. I would love to be able to participate in some way in future. This life or next!

3 people like this

50 minutes ago, AnnH said:

Kurtis, I have no idea. I just asked about a future life. It's probably on the closest parallel to this one,

Nevertheless it's cool to see how what we do in life carries over to the next. :)