AnnH

Future Life POF with Geraldine

KurtisM    2,523
KurtisM

Does this mean our timeline of parallels here makes this book in the future?

Or "was" it made in an alternate parallel where G didn't die of cancer?

Makes me interested to ask how I fit into this future puzzle, with all the summaries of the OLs...

Hmmm...

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Rosario    1,654
Rosario

Thank you Ann. From the first time I laid my eyes on the Human Timeline Project, I knew the world had to know it too.

I'm so proud of you guys :-) 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

AnnH    564
AnnH

Kurtis, I have no idea. I just asked about a future life. It's probably on the closest parallel to this one,

• LIKE/LOVE 9

PPLD    4,594
PPLD
10 hours ago, AnnH said:

Troy, I do not think you know what you and G accomplished. It's a book, dammit.

This is absolutely fantastic!!! Also - gives hope :)

Thanks for posting Ann!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Mike Cleverly    534
Mike Cleverly

I got an upwelling of years when I read that Geraldine and Troy's book is completed and displayed in that future life. A combination of kind of second hand pride and missing being able to discuss those vast subjects with her (for the time being).

The Project is not just a passing interest for me. If I could afford it I would be pursuing all sorts of avenues of investigation. I would love to be able to participate in some way in future. This life or next!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM    2,523
KurtisM
50 minutes ago, AnnH said:

Kurtis, I have no idea. I just asked about a future life. It's probably on the closest parallel to this one,

Nevertheless it's cool to see how what we do in life carries over to the next. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Uma    3,182
Uma
On 4/11/2017 at 0:56 AM, AnnH said:

As the stages are reached for a return to work on this with us, many students will likely engage with us and with Troy in support of its fulfillment.

@Troy Maybe this is what Michael was talking about when he said my next phase is COLLABORATION. This would thrill me beyond belief. I have a lot of editing/publishing experience which I will be happy to contribute. (That's what I did for 20 years in the ashram.)

It's really amazing to me--the reason I came to this page today is because I saw an article that I thought belonged with the Human Timeline info but did not know exactly where to share it, so I did a Search here on the site and this was the first one that looked potentially like a fit. And that's when I saw your share @AnnH

This is the article I wanted to share, although the possibility of working on a book with Troy/Michael/other students here is just setting me ablaze.

http://www.zmescience.com/science/anthropology/homo-naledi-09052017/?utm_source=ZME+Science+Newsletter&utm_campaign=a63f678c32-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3b5aad2288-a63f678c32-242713929&goal=0_3b5aad2288-a63f678c32-242713929

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Miizle    524
Miizle

The other day i was reading bits and pieces of these spiritual sort of books my mum has given to me, and it reminded me of my horrendous experience reading some Michael books in Finnish at her place a few years ago. Seriously, translations in this sort of genre are just awful, i'm not sure why. Not only are they clunky as hell, but they are also plain wrong. How can I tell? Well, the sentences are so bad, that i can tell from them what the original English sentence has been, and thus know what they're trying to say. In this Michael book, that i only flicked through, i found several bits where the information was not correct because of the bad translation. Obviously the translator was not familiar enough with the material to make such mistakes. So, i was thinking then, that if you guys ever get your books published in Finland, for the love of God let me read through them first with a big fat red marker!!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Eric    850
Eric

Although I've ebbed away from the Project and MT studies in recent months (life is changing), it makes me smile to think that the material makes it forward into the future. Not sure if the book mentioned is one written later and credited to Troy and G, or if it's from a parallel where it was written during their lives, but it's still cool to think that something takes form in some version.

Indeed, the scope of the material is quite striking. Going through the raw material just to create a bare bones outline (which is probably outdated now) allowed me to see the breadth of information that Geraldine and co. had gathered, and I'm sure even that's just a drop in the bucket compared to what might yet be explored. There's at least one book there, probably more.

Heh, maybe if I'm lucky, survive any coming turbulence, and live to be 150, I'll get to meet this future curator. :P

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Jeroen    944
Jeroen

Thanks for sharing this future lifetime! I found the work Geraldine did with Troy and Michael on the Human Timeline project to be fascinating. I find it amazing how humanity has evolved in such unique and interesting ways in each timeline compared to the current one we are experiencing. I would love to be able to contribute to this effort.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Ingun    2,591
Ingun

I have felt for a long time that a few books deserves to be published now with Troy/Michaels material.

I think it's definitely about time that this material is taken out of the shadow and into the light, and not be hidden or procrastinated any further.

No arguments or reasons for yes or no, just get it done!

• LIKE/LOVE 2