Troy

Energy Report: APRIL 2017

Juni    2,396
Juni

Ohh, and I'm literally having sorting dreams. WIth my ex! LOL.
I remember in the dream feeling different because I felt enthusiastic about the cleared floor and how nice it was going to look once it was all done. Usually sorting dreams just give me a feeling of never ending work to do.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Bobby    6,152
Bobby
2 minutes ago, Juni said:

Ohh, and I'm literally having sorting dreams. WIth my ex! LOL.

I caught that too!   heehee

• LIKE/LOVE 10

ckaricai    2,539
ckaricai

@Troy, I'm guessing that if you are posting this today that you are feeling much better, so good to know you are feeling better and thanks for posting. I mean, not because you posted the energy report, but just because you are feeling better. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Evelin    1,586
Evelin

Juni, thank you for expressing what kind of dreams I also had, although about a week ago -- sorting! With my Essence Twin, no less, who also happens to be an ex :) The poles of Passion correlate so well here for me, and the balancing act of Self-Actualization is never more important or more difficult than with an ET, so it's not surprising I'm using that relationship as the main weight, to find the right balance in other areas.

I simply refuse to think about the global or political manifestations of this shift, because I can't do much about that, directly. I can, however, do the work in my own small world, so I'll focus on that.

Thank you, Troy! Hope delivering this report didn't tax your health and that you're feeling better already.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

PPLD    5,145
PPLD
10 minutes ago, ckaricai said:

@Troy, I'm guessing that if you are posting this today that you are feeling much better, so good to know you are feeling better and thanks for posting. I mean, not because you posted the energy report, but just because you are feeling better. 

=D You are adorable! 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

PPLD    5,145
PPLD
27 minutes ago, Troy said:

In the world at large, this collective surge may play out very differently among the younger souls who, when confronted with their reflection will tend to blame, attack, and seek to destroy that which they do not wish to see about themselves.

This has been and will be in effect all year, but the emphasis may bring this out in fairly pronounced ways. This may “get ugly.”

Our suggestion is to let yourself focus on your own sorting out of identities and let your path of self-actualization be what helps make your world at large a better place.

No kiddin'.... Agree with you @Evelin.  Definitely going with Michael's suggestion.

Yay Troy! Hope it is a confirmation of you being better! Happy days! 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Uma    3,881
Uma

@TroyThanks for that Energy Report, and nice to see you up to it. One of the most helpful things for me is to remember that we enter a phase or a Monad or a Level from the Negative Pole and evolve towards the Positive. It explains the variation I notice in myself and my awareness without the need to blame something or try to figure out why all of a sudden I feel like I'm starting from square one after previously enjoying a sense of familiarity or accomplishment.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Heidi    3,090
Heidi

Thank you for posting, Troy, and glad you are feeling better.

These Energy Reports have always been so helpful. I feel like I'm finally coming out of a long funk, and the part about enthusiasm and curiosity is something I can relate to. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Stickyflames    1,163
Stickyflames

This was a very neccessary report. I sat with it in a cafe today. The last month I have felt very powerless in my life. To combat this powerlessness, I do regularly lose myself in my fantasy of my idealized me. That man sitting accross from Oprah on supersoul sunday, someone whose voice matters in the world. Someone with creative projects on the go, who loves his life, participates in his life. Financially accountable. All of that and still finding time to care for the people he loves who are not mentally equipped to care for themselves. I am brilliant at losing myself in that world. That is ME. Me at my best. At least that is what I believe when I escape into that world. It is scary to pull back and remember that that is not me, it is inspiring, but it is not me. I am that man who hates his job, is in thousands of dollars of debt, avoids his family at all costs, avoids choices, avoids creativity, avoids socializing, is not exactly seeked out by many others socially. I am also that man who consistantly has a choice to be creative, choose something else, reach out, be kind even when it makes no logical sense to be kind. Remembering that, to me, is self actualization. The sexual intercourse between vision and reality.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

KurtisM    2,657
KurtisM

This is just bang-on for me:
"Being enthusiastically curious about new terrain of the self and feeling a drive to own and be more of themselves."
Perfectly describes how I feel atm.

Also, gotta love how the Ms give the vaguest most detail-less descriptions for big events. "April 15th - 20th -- NEXUS - DIVERGENCE - Parallels are likely to branch regarding themes of War."
Although, I suppose that's on purpose this time around due to the second last paragraph saying "Our suggestion is to let yourself focus on your own sorting out of identities and let your path of self-actualization be what helps make your world at large a better place." I guess we're heading towards 2020, I'm feeling excited! (And scared...)
I notice in social media how angry people are right now at all the news. I sometimes want to reach out and just tell the young and mature souls that what we see on the news isn't the entirety of the world. Not all people are "bad". Life doesn't just immediately and automatically "suck". People make a difference! XD
I'm so glad I'm on the veganism movement for these next years coming. I really want to spread its word..

Also nice info on Passion Mode! So succinct. I'll update my Passion Mode descriptions methinks.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Paulyboy    531
Paulyboy

Woo! Got them posted at work ^_^

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Mike Cleverly    612
Mike Cleverly

I meant to post a few days ago, but I also had a pair of sorting dreams. The first one featured a big truck with stuff loaded up on the back. The truck was ready to take all this stuff to be disposed of. A couple of people had been loading it up for us, and they invited me to take one last look over it to see if there was anything in there that I was particularly attached to that I would rather keep. I rummaged around and found some of the kid's toys that I wanted to hold on to for sentimental reasons. Another part of the dream featured the Matron of the Emergency Department that I work in who seemed to be overseeing a rearrangement of things at work. She talked about how the Emergency Department had to close for 3 weeks because of some incident (this has never actually happened). I can't remember the second sorting dream now.

A dream I had this morning featured some kind of computer generated world (I've been playing Minecraft with my son). It didn't look at all like minecraft though, it was very detailed and realistic, and I marvelled at how vivid and photorealistic it was. I admired the level of attention that whoever created it had put into shaping it. The one odd thing was that I kept seeing this glint of glimmer of light out of the corner of my eye. I get the feeling it was trying to draw my attention to things. A little message from whoever created that world. 

I take these dreams to all mean that some kind of rearrangement and reshaping of our world is taking place behind the scenes. Our essences are keeping very busy back there...

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Bobby    6,152
Bobby

Wow @Martha  I had what seemed like an extensive dream last night that took place in the Austin area that included you.  You even had a grown son!   LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD    2,434
AnnaD
On 4/13/2017 at 7:23 AM, Troy said:

DATES OF INTEREST (dates are approximate):

April 12th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  PASSION -  For most of our students the “official” shift into the wave of Passion begins around April 12th. This may be marked by the enthusiasm and curiosity or by the recoil and withdrawal described above.

April 15th - 20th -- NEXUS - DIVERGENCE - Parallels are likely to branch regarding themes of War.

Oh god. So much passion everywhere. This week, I have had a "passionate" debate with a workmate, and my clinical manager, over a clinical definition that means DIFFERENT THINGS to different health professions. Which is close to useless when clinical protocols need following. I have also been invited by my clinical manager to "Chillax and take a chill pill" "don't take it so seriously" (don't take understaffing of patient to nurse safe staff rostering so seriously), (not every situation will be a sentinel event, just some, and, don't open up that issue, because that will mean that we have to seriously look at these consequences/implications )etc etc etc, where I was almost lulled into a sense of being heard by my clinical manager, when these one on one talks are merely information gathering sessions (for her, benevolent dictator that she is) in the guise of a couch session of "tell me all about it". So my wits were kept up, not unlike a poker up my arse. So I kept my communication focused, clear and detached, and issue focused. 

I hope that we have skipped the WW3 parallel.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

MichaelS    1,433
MichaelS

Last night I had a dream that had a 'David Lynch atmosphere'. Nightmarish, grim, scary. It was War. I was in a mobile hospital clearing station amongst the living and the wounded, who were being treated by medics. There was blood. I was escaping through filthy, labyrinthine sewer systems. I walked overland across steep mountain terrain and all the while, fear hung in the air. At one point a severed, rotting horse's head rolled down a ramp. It had a rictus smile, teeth bared as it slid towards me. I dodged it. I had an apple to eat but it was rotten and disfigured. It tasted sour. But those of us there in what was like a vault of a medieval Cathedral were alive. We were safe. They were young people. One girl had prepared a celebration picnic for her boyfriend. It sat on a table as she waited for him. He never came and her sadness was palpable. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

AnnaD    2,434
AnnaD

That is a scary dream, @MichaelS. I hope this is a very distant and unlikely parallel.....

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Evelin    1,586
Evelin

On April 15th, I had a distinct need to be as peaceful and quiet as possible, which I did. Also had a nudge to do yoga which I had postponed for far too long. Oddly, my inner calm had an immediate effect on the people around me, especially the two 5-y-o children who were at the cabin with us :)
A nice reminder how much we actually can influence the world around us.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

KurtisM    2,657
KurtisM

Today I felt this terrible dread from working all day and constantly being reminded in a series of synchronous conversations of my "duty" to go to university or get another job. I nearly fell into a self-destructive rut wanting to curl up and forget all the wisdom I learned recently that's been telling me I'm more than capable riding change.

I redirected myself to calmness and remembered a session from DianeHB on her sudden inexplicable anxiety over getting a job. I calmly reminded myself that this was only an old part of me struggling to get his grip on how another revitalized and courageous part of me could be so calm over not being in as much control anymore over his direction. One part scared of the other.

After I reminded myself of this, a lingering confusion still remained over discerning what exactly has been my choice vs soneone else's idea of a best choice for me. And this strange sense of sluggish defeat carried through today. I feel like a small war is raging inside my subconscious, trying to figure out the solution to this confusion about what part(s) of me and my life I should identify with.

I think I'm going to just ride it out, relax and trust my impulses. I'm not pushing myself to go for or against an idea right now. I just want to create some support, structure and strength for helping me feel a little free-er.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

MichaelS    1,433
MichaelS
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

I think I'm going to just ride it out, relax and trust my impulses. I'm not pushing myself to go for or against an idea right now. I just want to create some support, structure and strength for helping me feel a little free-er.

I like this @KurtisM. It's what I'm trying to do, too. It's a return to an older way of thinking for me, because I have a formed a habit of 'forcing' my thinking. I'm practicing...doing nothing. Just holding the thought and waiting until the answers 'float' into my conscious mind. It's +Flow and it's something I haven't done for a long time. When I catch 'the wave' it's a lovely feeling and it''s not dissimilar to the chemically induced effect of sedation. Just being in the moment. This helps me to sort through thoughts that are helpful and those that are unhelpful.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Troy    6,637
Troy

Today, Apr 20, I feel so out of synch and disoriented. I can't tell if it's a sugar problem or parallel universes shifting, but it feels really weird and unfamiliar.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Uma    3,881
Uma

It seems a lot of us are experiencing a lot of weirdness these days. @Troy. Taking a lot of work to stay focused and grounded. I'm so grateful to be part of this community going through this particular moment in time. Wish I could reach out and hug you all.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Leela Corman    888
Leela Corman

I came here to say "fuck this month", in the charmingly unvarnished way you've all no doubt come to expect from me, but then I saw your comment from yesterday, @Troy, and I had to respond, because I felt it too! And so did my friend who I was having a tarot session with all afternoon. In fact, "disorienting" is the word we both used. It started for me when I went into the supermarket to buy like one or two dumb things, and suddenly everything looked incredibly weird, and so did the people. I felt like an alien who'd landed unexpectedly in the Publix. Tom felt disoriented yesterday too, I think. This last couple of days has been disorienting for me, but yesterday was the epicenter of it. What happened, I wonder?

Beyond that, sad shit that is out of my control is happening in the lives of some people I was collaborating with (in a dance between Identification and Self-actualization, if I'm being honest), and I'm not positive but I'm thinking this collaboration can't really go forward (though again, maybe it can in some form), and I'm so sad. I just feel like garbage.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

MichaelS    1,433
MichaelS

Oh dear! ?Has anyone ever had a dream that made them laugh so much they woke themselves up? ? It happened to me last night.

It was German occupied France and me and a friend played a joke on our friends who ran a laundry business. I pretended to be a German General and my friend pretended to be my Adjutant. We pretended to be Waffen SS (not the shit heads) 'cos in the dream we thought they were decent enough. My friend 'the Adjutant' telephoned the launderers and he said that General Stauffit (stuff it!) who was me, wanted to speak to the proprietor because the most dreadful insult had occurred. They had delivered the wrong underwear! Instead of the general's clean underwear I had gotten ladie's lingerie! 'This is a matter of great concern' he said 'and the General wishes to speak to you in person and immediately.' ? Then he handed the phone to me (General Stuff it!)  and I had this really crap German accent! It was obviously French and I thought my friends would guess it was me-but they didn't! If you've ever watched the old 70's BBC sit-com called ''Allo 'Allo ", all about the French Resistance in German occupied France, you would recognise the crap accent. It was pure pantomime. I said 'This is a great insult to the Reich and these things are considered very serious. You cannot expect an officer of the Reich to wear woman's underwear, it is unseemly! This is not how the Fuhrer would have the Master Race conquer Europe'. But at this point I just couldn't stop laughing and so I put my hand over the mouth piece so they couldn't hear my mirth. I was laughing so much I woke myself up. I hope I told my friends it was a wind up, because they sounded shit scared at the other end of the phone. ?

I recommend waking up laughing to all my friends! It's a great way to start the day. 

Edited by MichaelS
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Bobby    6,152
Bobby

@MichaelS  I wouldn't doubt that I have but just can't remember it at this moment.  I know for a fact though that I have woken up with a huge smile on my face after a very pleasant dream.  That was a nice feeling!  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 6