Troy

Energy Report: APRIL 2017

35 posts in this topic

@MichaelS OMG so funny. Was directly thinking about 'Allo 'Allo!

I have! Was laughing so much in my dream so I was crying and finally woke myself up, still laughing aloud. :) 

4 people like this

@MichaelS, I have had such dreams, strangely I can never remember the dream that made me laugh so hard I wake up!
Yeah, I hear y'all. April 20 was weird! I was actually convinced the whole day it's the 21st, even though I had deadlines which you'd think might make me aware of what day it is... I still feel weird, actually. Almost got a migraine yesterday. Although, I had to attend two parties with 10+ children under 8 y-o two days in a row, so that might have contributed to feeling confused, ha. (I'm noise sensitive.) But even by myself and in silence I felt like a radio receiver who is trying to make sense of 7 different channels at once.

Fortunately, I've had a week of dreams where I hug my Essence Twin, that has *really* helped. And being outside, even though it's the coldest spring I can remember.

5 people like this

6 minutes ago, Evelin said:

@MichaelS, I have had such dreams, strangely I can never remember the dream that made me laugh so hard I wake up!
Yeah, I hear y'all. April 20 was weird! I was actually convinced the whole day it's the 21st, even though I had deadlines which you'd think might make me aware of what day it is... I still feel weird, actually. Almost got a migraine yesterday. Although, I had to attend two parties with 10+ children under 8 y-o two days in a row, so that might have contributed to feeling confused, ha. (I'm noise sensitive.) But even by myself and in silence I felt like a radio receiver who is trying to make sense of 7 different channels at once.

Fortunately, I've had a week of dreams where I hug my Essence Twin, that has *really* helped. And being outside, even though it's the coldest spring I can remember.

@Evelin I've had three migraines in as many days. I visited Sister Morphine on each occasion and she gave me codeine. Ha! 

Edited by MichaelS
2 people like this

Michael has for instance shared here from 2001:

"During this Nexus, you will be DIVERGING Parallels, primarily, meaning you will be in a period of potentially obvious Choice Making. Your choices will determine the nature of any parallels created or sustained.

We realize choice making occurs at all times, but during a Nexus, there are either MERGINGS or DIVERGENCES, primarily, and with Diverging, there is a heightened sense of needing to consider your choices. While during a MERGING, there is a sense of needing to sleep, wait, exhaustion, etc., as with the previous major Nexus."

I just wanted to share my experience... I had a more hightened sense prior to the Nexus and in the beginning of it...

Wednesday 19th I was like hit down by the Nexus. I woke up in the morning feeling quite good, but in the middle of the day I had to lay down and rest, and I fell asleep for at least 2 hours. I was exausted the rest of the day, my brain felt sedated and my head like filled with cotton or fog. I visited my oldest and he was the same. We had almost no energy left. I didn't remember the dates of the Nexus, which I usually try to do, so I kind of thought the particular Nexus dates had passed, but I checked I found us in the middle of it. The next day was almost the same, but after that it felt a bit better. The experience and feeling is strange when Essence is busy administrating and managing everything while me and my little Personality feel a little disconnected or in deep downtime from the vastness that is behind the "curtain", all while we are left by ourself to cope for a few days during this. I still haven't got my energy totally back.

7 people like this

Another night of dreams and since they seem to mostly pop up around Nexus events, I'll post this here:

I'm beginning to wonder if cats act like antennae when it comes to dreams.  I woke up very early this morning from being trapped during the night under 2 tomcats and remembering some pretty vivid dreams.

The first dream involved Barrack and Michelle Obama.  Barrack was doing this thing for people which made me think of how Jesus allegedly washed the woman's feet with his hair.  In this dream, Barrack was waxing floors for people but it came across in sort of the same way.  In the process of doing so, there must have been some sort of healing resolutions that came about because Michelle and I were talking separately at one point and we were in awe about how it came out that the person Barrack was working with discovered that they had 5 family members that made it through the holocaust.  Every person he worked with learned of a revelation that they had not known before.  I remember once offering to do the waxing for him so he could just do his thing but the offer was declined.  It seemed important that he do the waxing but I could do the buffing at the end though.

The next dream had me newly arriving someplace like a dormitory.  My timing couldn't have been worse because there was some sort of major inspection to be taking place soon.  The guy leading me to where I would be staying was moving quickly and I barely kept up with him.  He got to my area just before I did and then took off.  I was in the right area but not really familiar enough with it to know exactly where I should go.  All I remember was that I was suppose to go to "215."  There was a female there getting everyone prepared for the inspection.  I hadn't even gotten to my room yet and the inspection had begun.  I had to stop and stay where I was knowing it wasn't the right place.  I remember facing the wall with our hands up on the wall.  There was writing of some sort all over the wall.  The guy, different one, doing the inspection got to me.  I felt inadequate at this point because I was not prepared and not in the right place.  He must have honed in on that and started pointing out discrepancies which really must have pissed me off.  I remember something about him disapproving of diet coke at one point and the female I mentioned before writing it down on a clipboard tablet shaking her head in disapproval as if it were going to cost them all something.  The inspection finally ended and the guy doing the inspector was then presented in the dream as laying back with everyone gathered around him as if to show their respect.  I remember he then put something like a whole tangerine in his mouth and began eating it with juices going everyone.  I was appalled but didn't say anything because I was so new.  If I had, I would have mocked him for being such a fucking slob while he was so hard on everyone else and raising the question why everyone should owe him any respect when he was such a poor example.

Dreams... yeah, they can be weird!  :)

5 people like this

I just read what Michael said about cats and dogs: 

but I have no clue about the dreams. Nice to know you're friends with Barack and Michelle :)

Edited by Uma
4 people like this

1 minute ago, Uma said:

I just read what Michael said about cats and dogs: 

but I have no clue about the dreams. Nice to know you're friends with Barack and Michelle :)

Oh I have a WHOLE multi-year history of them showing up in my dreams.  It used to be once a month right on schedule with the Nexus :)

5 people like this

@Bobby About the nocturnal habits of cats. We have four but recently we've had an addition. I don't think he's a stray but he likes to feed up and make himself at home. He's taken to coming in through the cat flap at stupid-o-clock each morning and he has the most irritating call. As soon as I rise from my bed, he scrams down the stairs and out through the cat flap. Cats!!! Ha!

8 people like this

"Stupid o'clock", oh that's good!

4 people like this