Troy

April 2017 Community Challenge: ME, RIGHT NOW

Troy

Coming so late in the month, our return to monthly Community Challenges will be a simple, but fun and meaningful challenge: ME, RIGHT NOW.

CHALLENGE: Stop what you are doing and take a picture of yourself right now, no matter what you look like, and post it to this thread with a quick description of what you are doing, feeling, thinking. This can be fun, but it's also meaningful because this will stand as a thread that brings to life the many faces of our community members. We live behind so much text shared among us and that is wonderful, but seeing the beautiful faces behind the words adds just that much more depth.

INSTRUCTIONS: Take picture of yourself. If you are adding via your mobile device, the process should be pretty obvious, and if you are adding an image via desktop, here is How To Add Images

PRIZE: Posting an image enters you into a random drawing for a free 30 minute session.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Bobby

It just so happened that mine belonged on another thread this morning but I'll share the link to it, here  :)

http://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/1149-the-trump-effect-or-good-news-about-your-depression/?do=findComment&comment=6566

DOING: Laughing, when am I not, right?  I will probably literally die laughing.

FEELING: Amused.

THINKING: Why would anyone bring up a subject on a  site such as this when such thoughts have never been supported by Michael, directly or indirectly?

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Troy

You guys!!! This is so beautiful. You are totally making my (and others') day!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 20

Maxim

Love the photos.  They add another dimension to the profile photos.  I will enter the contest when I figure out how to move a photo taken by my new computer to this thread.  Will be seeing my reptilian controlled computer guru soon.   Maybe I should be scanned for reptilians myself.  Arrrraagghh!!!!!!

PS: @NicholasV I mean no disrespect.  i am just having a hilarious moment with those reptilians.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Janet
19 minutes ago, Maxim said:

Will be seeing my reptilian controlled computer guru soon.

This reminded me of one of my new favorite TV shows, which everyone should check out if you have not heard of it. People of Earth. A funny series about a support group for people who have been abducted by aliens (they prefer the term 'experiencers'). I was delighted to find out that a Season 2 is planned. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Troy
16 minutes ago, Janet said:

This reminded me of one of my new favorite TV shows, which everyone should check out if you have not heard of it. People of Earth. A funny series about a support group for people who have been abducted by aliens (they prefer the term 'experiencers'). I was delighted to find out that a Season 2 is planned. 

OMG, we have been DYING to see this and I had no idea it already started! Thanks for the heads up, Janet!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

NicholasV

Doing: Sitting after dinner, planning the upcoming next days

Feeling: Really quite nice. My mind is feeling like a pot of gold. 

Thinking: Twelve different planets? Calling those archetypes brings their energy to life. This can be useful in some situations. 

File Apr 13, 7 02 13 PM.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 21