xadamz

Dreams

xadamz    39
xadamz

I wanted to ask about a few dreams I had. All these dreams happened years ago at different times. What all these dreams have in common is that they are incomprehensible to the human mind, since I couldn't comprehend them when I woke up.

In one dream I had I was looking at colors that don't exist, or that can't be comprehended in the physical plane. I obviously don't remember what they were since my mind can't comprehend them. I can only remember that I saw these incomprehensible colors.

In another dream I was in a forest listening to the most stunning music I ever listened to. It was being played on an acoustic guitar, and it felt like the sound was coming at me from all directions penetrating all my senses. That's the best way I can describe it.

The craziest dream I had was one where I saw different objects floating around, with each object appearing at a different time yet all appearing at the exact same time, or possibly the objects were all there yet weren't there. One or both of the variations is accurate.

My question is what plane could I have been on to have had these dreams? I read somewhere online once that the mental plane is the last plane that the human mind can comprehend. Perhaps I was on an even higher plane in these dreams or maybe I'm wrong about that part.

Edited by xadamz
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet    4,634
Janet

There is a 3-part series of Michael Speaks sessions that describe various aspects of dreams, beginning with Michael Speaks -- Dreams and Symbols (Part 1 of 3). There was also an Open Michael Workshop on the topic: OMW - Sep 3, 2011 - Dream Interpretation. All of these sessions might be a useful starting point for your own interpretation, if you have not already read them. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

xadamz    39
xadamz
1 hour ago, Janet said:

There is a 3-part series of Michael Speaks sessions that describe various aspects of dreams, beginning with Michael Speaks -- Dreams and Symbols (Part 1 of 3). There was also an Open Michael Workshop on the topic: OMW - Sep 3, 2011 - Dream Interpretation. All of these sessions might be a useful starting point for your own interpretation, if you have not already read them. 

It would seem my dreams would fall into the symbolic/instinctive level of dreaming, but I am still not sure of this because at least two of the dreams I wrote about go far beyond any sort of mental comprehension and all the dreams talked about in the topics seem like normal sequential dreams.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Ingun    2,560
Ingun

The Lower Astral is where we go most of the time when sleeping and dreaming.

The Mid-Astral is where we study and plan between the incarnations, it's where we practice guidance for other fragments, and do Review after incarnations. This is also where we wait for the rest of our Entity mates to cycle off. Michael has also shared that "The Mid-Astral plane is where your Personalities "live" once they are done in the physical plane", and they become accessible to you as part of your own network of support, guidance and wisdom, etc. as you expand your consciousness."

The Higher Astral is where Entities reunite and new comprehensions are gained before cycling off.

Symbolism Used in Dreams and Waking

Dream Symbolism

and more on dreams in the Library Dreams - Michael on dreams...

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

xadamz    39
xadamz
1 hour ago, Ingun said:

The Lower Astral is where we go most of the time when sleeping and dreaming.

The Mid-Astral is where we study and plan between the incarnations, it's where we practice guidance for other fragments, and do Review after incarnations. This is also where we wait for the rest of our Entity mates to cycle off. Michael has also shared that "The Mid-Astral plane is where your Personalities "live" once they are done in the physical plane", and they become accessible to you as part of your own network of support, guidance and wisdom, etc. as you expand your consciousness."

The Higher Astral is where Entities reunite and new comprehensions are gained before cycling off.

Symbolism Used in Dreams and Waking

Dream Symbolism

and more on dreams in the Library Dreams - Michael on dreams...

This is all interesting information but it doesn't exactly answer my question about the nature of my specific dreams and whether others can relate to them in any sense.

• LIKE/LOVE 1