Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ingun

Accessing Higher Centers

5 posts in this topic

Do Some Spiritual Practices Promote Access to the Higher Centers?

Quote:

"If the interest is there, we would of course be able to comment on the many varying practices and disciplines in terms of how inclined they are toward access and refinement of access to the Higher Centers. We can suggest noting this as a possible subject of discussion in future exchanges."

Anyone else except for me that has interest in adressing the Higher Centers?

14 people like this

Ingun, thanks for bringing this up, I would love to explore this too.

8 people like this

Yes, very interested. There is such a variety of practices & disciplines. We should make a list, plus questions.

8 people like this

I have descriptions written on the Higher Centers to the best of my capacity.

But they're a bit complicated atm so I'd like elaboration on them. One of the questions on my to do list is "How to heal the Higher Intellect".

I can share the descripts for fun if you want.

I have navigation between following compulsion vs impulse for healing the Higher Moving. Allowing yourself to see and bring all parts in you and others together for healing of the Higher Emotional. And using Imagination for more than just fantasy and fear, using it to validate a range of truths to heal the Higher Intellect.

Knowing what practices one could do to help this healing would be a great addition.

Edited by KurtisM
4 people like this

5 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I have navigation between following compulsion vs impulses for healing the Higher Moving.

Allowing yourself to see and bring all parts in you and others together for healing of the Higher Emotional.

And using Imagination for more than just fantasy and fear, using it to validate a range of truths to heal the Higher Intellect.

Thanks Kurtis, this is a nice little summary of the essentials. I personally manage the HE & HI quite well, but continue to work particularly on the Higher Moving, and Moving Center. I've had different breaks and interruptions in my exercise routines over the last 4 months especially, but also last year, and I notice how the lack of enough emphasis on the Moving Center has a negative influence on my Higher Moving. I really need to get it burn, spin and pump enough. 1/2-1 hour walks and yoga is just too little for me.

5 people like this