Sign in to follow this  
Ingun

Accessing Higher Centers

Ingun    2,561
Ingun

Do Some Spiritual Practices Promote Access to the Higher Centers?

Quote:

"If the interest is there, we would of course be able to comment on the many varying practices and disciplines in terms of how inclined they are toward access and refinement of access to the Higher Centers. We can suggest noting this as a possible subject of discussion in future exchanges."

Anyone else except for me that has interest in adressing the Higher Centers?

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Rosario    1,640
Rosario

Ingun, thanks for bringing this up, I would love to explore this too.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Timothy J Sullivan    753
Timothy J Sullivan

Yes, very interested. There is such a variety of practices & disciplines. We should make a list, plus questions.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM    2,504
KurtisM

I have descriptions written on the Higher Centers to the best of my capacity.

But they're a bit complicated atm so I'd like elaboration on them. One of the questions on my to do list is "How to heal the Higher Intellect".

I can share the descripts for fun if you want.

I have navigation between following compulsion vs impulse for healing the Higher Moving. Allowing yourself to see and bring all parts in you and others together for healing of the Higher Emotional. And using Imagination for more than just fantasy and fear, using it to validate a range of truths to heal the Higher Intellect.

Knowing what practices one could do to help this healing would be a great addition.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Ingun    2,561
Ingun
5 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I have navigation between following compulsion vs impulses for healing the Higher Moving.

Allowing yourself to see and bring all parts in you and others together for healing of the Higher Emotional.

And using Imagination for more than just fantasy and fear, using it to validate a range of truths to heal the Higher Intellect.

Thanks Kurtis, this is a nice little summary of the essentials. I personally manage the HE & HI quite well, but continue to work particularly on the Higher Moving, and Moving Center. I've had different breaks and interruptions in my exercise routines over the last 4 months especially, but also last year, and I notice how the lack of enough emphasis on the Moving Center has a negative influence on my Higher Moving. I really need to get it burn, spin and pump enough. 1/2-1 hour walks and yoga is just too little for me.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM    2,504
KurtisM

@Ingun, I've written down practices I've found to access Higher Centers so far:

HIGHER MOVING
Alongside Broad Laughter+Smiles and seeing Higher Patterns- the Higher Moving can also be accessed through Tantric Sex(Physical Sexual Contact with Awareness), Shamanism, Being in+at one with your Spirit, Body and Nature, Beautiful Music that Resonates etc.
Beauty can only be accessed when the Moving Center is experiencing +Productivity, and the overall patterns of your days are fulfilling, satisfying & filled with an abundance of freely-flowing or calm energy.

HIGHER EMOTIONAL
Alongside Pleasure in Being & Unconditional Love & Inclusion- the Higher Emotional can also be accessed by Long-term Intimacy with another, Bhakti(Emotional Devotionalism), sustained Eye Contact that reveals a Depth and Essence beyond words, Healing Music etc.
Love can only be accessed when the Emotional Center is living from +Perception, and you're allowing yourself to feel a spectrum of emotions that cycle, shift and change over time.

HIGHER INTELLECTUAL
Alongside Tears of Revelation & Imagination- the Higher Intellect can also be accessed by Resolving Misunderstandings & breaching Language Barriers, acts of Concentration or Mental Stillness, Exploring one's Truths & Philosophies about life or Expressing them in Song, Choral Music  etc.
Truth can only be accessed when the Intellectual Center is uncovering +Insights, and the need to justify, excuse and reason is measured with how constructive & honest that is.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen    942
Jeroen

Accessing the Higher Centers is of interest to me as well.

Michael shared a bit about the Higher Moving Center when I asked about my life task. This could help to validate when this Center is being accessed.

"MEntity: Synchronicity is an extension of the Higher Moving Center and the greater one's relationship is to the Higher Moving Center, the greater the patterns of synchronicity in the life."

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 6