Troy

Energy Report: MAY 2017

PPLD    6,587
PPLD

Oh wow! Thank you!

And ... aren't you having your Frolicking Friday today Mr. Tolley???

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Nadine    1,249
Nadine
7 minutes ago, Troy said:

Most of our students will find themselves leaning toward the Positive Pole, while facing the disconcerting Negative Pole showing up more “in the world” around them. In other words, the younger souls will likely lean toward the Negative Pole and the late Mature to Old will likely lean toward the Negative Pole.

Is that a typo in the second sentence, @Troy? I sincerely hope it meant to say "late Mature to Old will likely lean toward the Positive Pole" LOL

Thank you so much for channeling this, though! Love you!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Troy    7,106
Troy
1 minute ago, Nadine said:

Is that a typo in the second sentence, @Troy? I sincerely hope it meant to say "late Mature to Old will likely lean toward the Positive Pole" LOL

Thank you so much for channeling this, though! Love you!

Thank you!!! Fixed. LOL so glad you guys catch these things. Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Troy    7,106
Troy
10 minutes ago, PPLD said:

Oh wow! Thank you!

And ... aren't you having your Frolicking Friday today Mr. Tolley???

It's about to start.... !!

That's more a "rule" for May. I still needed to get a lot done and set up for best success as next week starts, and I am feeling so inspired and productive and ready! 

I'll see you on BEAM!

• LIKE/LOVE 14

ckaricai    2,793
ckaricai

Those Michaels were feeling me today! I really related to this energy report, more than any other one. I've been feeling all of this lately. I struggle with the reflection of you part A LOT. This actually made me feel better: "For those in the Positive Pole of Passion, you simply continue to navigate your world with the embrace of the truth that your world is a reflection of you, not a rejection of you; that your world, relationships, and things are inclusions of you, but are not conclusions of you." I just really needed to hear this right now as a reminder to continue to advocate for myself if need be, especially as I start a new career this summer. 

I'm taking this month's energy report overall to mean that, well, shit's going to hit the fan in the world of politics and/or environment (for the shit that has already been thrown) maybe the best way for us to not feel helpless and upset is to focus on the things in our immediate lives that we can help. It's not new advice, but somehow, this time it doesn't feel trite. Thanks Troy!

• LIKE/LOVE 18

PPLD    6,587
PPLD
1 hour ago, Troy said:

I'll see you on BEAM!

YEEEEEES!!!!!!

And I have Monday off, so there will be lots and lots of BEAM!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Terri Benning    101
Terri Benning

I really appreciate your nimbleness with the use of words in the way you channel Michael, Troy. I particularly appreciated the quote below, especially since I live my entire life in passion mode, and not just a three month period. lol. The whole report was great and much appreciated. 

"For those in the Positive Pole of Passion, you simply continue to navigate your world with the embrace of the truth that your world is a reflection of you, not a rejection of you; that your world, relationships, and things are inclusions of you, but are not conclusions of you." 

Thank you! ~ Terri 

• LIKE/LOVE 16

PPLD    6,587
PPLD
6 hours ago, Troy said:

May 19th - 21st -- NEXUS - DIVERGENCE - Potentially dramatic shift toward more meaningful and acceptable and inclusive negotiations among world leaders, or toward more turmoil, shock, and extremism.

Trying to not to think about it too much... 

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Uma    4,439
Uma

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same kind of detachment from the political world events that I am. At some point recently I stopped caring about any of it and just a few days ago I became grateful that Hillary didn't win and that she would not be subjected to the wrath of the morons and we are spared also from that tsunami of hatred. What we have is bad enough, but I can detach from it. If she were President, I would not be able to detach so easily, I would be much more involved in the day to day of getting stuff accomplished. Now I think fuckface will be on his way out as soon as Flynn spills the beans, along with a lot of guilty republiscum, at least by 2018 election, if he doesn't destroy the planet first, which seems highly likely to me, so wtf, I'm living my life and learning and evolving and whatever happens happens. i continue to sign petitions, make calls, even march, but I'm not letting it get me down. This is a new development.

• LIKE/LOVE 20

PeterK    201
PeterK

Thanks for posting. I eagerly await these reports every month.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ClaireC    1,827
ClaireC
12 hours ago, Uma said:

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same kind of detachment from the political world events that I am. At some point recently I stopped caring about any of it and just a few days ago I became grateful that Hillary didn't win and that she would not be subjected to the wrath of the morons and we are spared also from that tsunami of hatred. What we have is bad enough, but I can detach from it. If she were President, I would not be able to detach so easily, I would be much more involved in the day to day of getting stuff accomplished. Now I think fuckface will be on his way out as soon as Flynn spills the beans, along with a lot of guilty republiscum, at least by 2018 election, if he doesn't destroy the planet first, which seems highly likely to me, so wtf, I'm living my life and learning and evolving and whatever happens happens. i continue to sign petitions, make calls, even march, but I'm not letting it get me down. This is a new development.

Good plan, Uma!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Evelin    1,716
Evelin

@Uma, I feel the same way. I care, I participate as best I can, but I don't let it to bring or hold me down.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Paulyboy    531
Paulyboy

Art for May on the work white board

IMG_1843.JPG

IMG_1844.JPG

IMG_1845.JPG

IMG_1846.JPG

IMG_1847.JPG

IMG_1848.JPG

• LIKE/LOVE 6

PPLD    6,587
PPLD
23 hours ago, Paulyboy said:

Art for May on the work white board

I love you doing this! 

I have my notebooks but I'm actually thinking of installing a board at home, where I too would work visually with Energy Reports and other MT concepts I am looking into. Fab! Thank you for the inspiration Paul!

...And yes, 2016 - as awful as it was - has a certain appeal under current circumstances ?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Ingun    2,983
Ingun
11 hours ago, PPLD said:

...And yes, 2016 - as awful as it was - has a certain appeal under current circumstances 1f61c.png

Now in retrospect I can see how 2016 was a crashlanding, and I crashed already in December 2015.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

PPLD    6,587
PPLD
9 minutes ago, Ingun said:

Now in retrospect I can see how 2016 was a crashlanding, and I crashed already in December 2015.

Jeez, that was a year...

But I was also thinking about Paul's heading on the whiteboard: "Thoughts for May 2016" ;)

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Paulyboy    531
Paulyboy
4 hours ago, PPLD said:

Jeez, that was a year...

But I was also thinking about Paul's heading on the whiteboard: "Thoughts for May 2016" ;)

About three of four years ago I started taking pared down pieces of the energy reports, sometimes changing some phrasing to make "jargon" more generic, and sticking them to a couple white boards in one of the employee lounges at one of my job sites. Previously they would have a random "Don't worry and happy" or something or other on them. I just started putting up the "Paul's (not originally)" reports up to see if anyone would read them. Has been a positive hit for the last few years.

Interestingly, writing it out myself with my own hand (even if just portions) has helped me to understand the reports better myself, and now I have a constant reminder at work when I glance up in the employee lounge throughout the day ^_^

• LIKE/LOVE 9

PPLD    6,587
PPLD
2 minutes ago, Paulyboy said:

Interestingly, writing it out myself with my own hand (even if just portions) has helped me to understand the reports better myself, and now I have a constant reminder at work when I glance up in the employee lounge throughout the day ^_^

Totally. That's why I always write. Not nly MT thingies, but overall I am a note-addict. I do not necessarily return to my notes, because only the process of making them, brings clarity to a lot of thought.

But I do like this big format! I definitely am goin there. Will take a pic once I started!

...Paul... It's 2017... May 2017... Not 2016 ?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Ingun    2,983
Ingun
14 hours ago, PPLD said:

Jeez, that was a year...

I edited my previous post to include what struck me in that moment, and that was your comment;  "...And yes, 2016 - as awful as it was -...".

As if I had already forgotten about the whole 2016 and was now reminded again... At now in retrospect what actually stood out was that I kind of crash landed. At the time I didn't think of it or identify with it as if it had been a crash landing. Maybe that would have made it too overwhealming. But now in an instant I saw what a crash it had been and I'm pleased to see how I managed to slowly move on.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Ingun    2,983
Ingun

@Paulyboy  @PPLD I'm also taking notes or writing down things when processing for having more clarity, but less than I used to do. I used to write on big papersheets and decorate my walls with all kinds of things I was working on to integrate or intentions and goals. It helped. I also created visionboards with images and text. A white board sounds fun to write on and to even be able to share the ER with collegues is a great way to inspire, give some focus and direction during a month and subtle support to everyday life. Even if it's subtle, it is there.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Paulyboy    531
Paulyboy
23 hours ago, PPLD said:

Totally. That's why I always write. Not nly MT thingies, but overall I am a note-addict. I do not necessarily return to my notes, because only the process of making them, brings clarity to a lot of thought.

But I do like this big format! I definitely am goin there. Will take a pic once I started!

...Paul... It's 2017... May 2017... Not 2016 1f602.png

Oh Lordy. That took me a while ^_^

Will update on Friday

• LIKE/LOVE 1

PPLD    6,587
PPLD
17 minutes ago, Paulyboy said:

Oh Lordy. That took me a while ^_^

Will update on Friday

? ? ? 

Joe    400
Joe

Finally, landed a job after not working for almost a year. It was a gardening/landscaping gig and spent the day mulching. It was cool working again and a boost to the self-esteem. The next day, though, I can barely move and the back wasn't feeling it...

While I enjoy working outside, there is no way the body can handle full time hours. If anything, prefer part-time hours and go from there.

Embracing the positive aspects that was mentioned in the Energy Report. It took a bit of moving around again and a change of scenery to help realize this.

Groovy report, as usual. ☺️

Edited by Joe
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

Rosario    2,016
Rosario

Feeling sooo tired I can barely get myself out of bed... Interesting dreams the past few days, that's a plus. Hoping the shift gets things clearer. I've also noticed how much my day improves just by 30' of exercise after waking up. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11