Energy Report: MAY 2017

88 posts in this topic

May 10th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  MORE PASSION

More Passion is about right... yeesh!

9 people like this

4 hours ago, Bobby said:

I forgot today was the shift, but MAN, can I validate! I must've experienced the whole spectrum from negative to positive today. Full disclosure: Rarely do I get *Shhhh!* PMS, but it was clearly evident this morning while running overly ambitious errands and wrangling two dictating toddlers. But the day ended in a high note when my son took his first successful poop in the potty. I'm celebrating now with a shitty TV show and a martini. Yay me!

11 people like this

OMG, I forgot about the energy shift today. Intensity is right...intense desire and intense depression, combined with fatigue from not getting much sleep last night. Jesus Christ. I did get an impetus for a new direction that has been brewing, but I have no idea how to go about getting there. I have a Michael session tomorrow morning that will come in handy.

10 people like this

Woke up completely in a fucked up headspace. Putting into question my intentions for absolutely everytthing I was doing. Cried, called scott and told him " that is it! I can not fucking be a corporate slace, I quit today! I commit to writing today! No more living a fucking lie!" So in short, i validate the energy report. I almost full on short circuited today with everything i want changed. I did not quit on the spot but feel a more rejuvenated sense of physical commitment to where I want to go

11 people like this

Yeah, also forgot about the date. But man, was yesterday a change! I went from absolute anguish and wishing to disengage from some issue-y relationships to entirely calming down, being gentle and present, and acknowledging my own part & power in things.
Work-wise, I've also been brewing a different direction or a sideline, but that is on hold until I'm back in my own space (home under renovation). Yet I feel it whispering and nudging underneath my current day job.

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yesterday, a couple of guys from the energy company stopped by. We were talking about this and that. One of the fellows mentioned that I looked decent for my age. Replied that I was never married and didn't touch the emotional swamp called a relationshit. Got a few smiles on that one. 🙂

It was also the pops birthday yesterday. The younger bro (he's 14) and me, were walking to the store, to buy a birthday cake. Talk about embarrassing, watching his corny 36 year old bro trying to freestyle about the neighborhood condition. Lots of garbage, broken glass, pervasive street mentality and always etc.

We finally reached the grocery store, and it was closed, permanently. Went with plan B and bought some booze. Later on and after a few in the system, ended up arguing/conversing loudly. It's interesting (annoying) watching two typical zodiacal fixed signs trying to hold a position about something. It felt good in a way, felt like old space needed to be clear out.

A groovy energy shift, I think...

Edited by Joe
9 people like this

I'm beginning to wonder if I should ask Michael about my sensitivity to energy shifts.  If I feel them, they're very subtle; just as often I'll feel nothing.  I don't doubt their existence, since I can clearly see their effects in other people, so it must be something about me...

7 people like this

15 hours ago, Bobby said:

I usually feel the energy shifts more in what is going on with the Collective than what is going on with myself personally. And James Comey being fired from being Head of the FBI on the eve of May 10! Holy shit! And then Trump trying to meet on the down-low the next morning with the Russian Ambassador in the Oval Office! These events have definitely ratcheted up the passion on both sides!

This Michael quote from the top of the Energy Report perfectly describes to me what is going on with those who STILL cling to Trump:  "those inclined toward the Negative Pole will cling more desperately to the 'things' they feel are extensions of themselves and defend them with even greater blind passion." I have never yelled at my TV more than when I see these people trying to defend Trump's latest antics and coming up with excuses for them. 😠

12 people like this

I have tuned out, and a la Rachel, view it as a silent movie, only looking at what he does and not what he/they say. Much more peaceful this way, and much less being dragged into the negativity. Also allows for focusing on Essence, which I have decided is the best I can offer this world. This is a new understanding for me. I'm having a lot of aha moments lately, especially while reading here on TLE.

6 people like this

I feel like the shift is just manifesting as back and forth between enthusiasm and more energy and then free-floating anxiety. Blech.

4 people like this

@Uma, I've also tuned out of politics for now. Focused on reshuffling the dynamics of my own life. It's been weird, I've been very emotionally matter-of-fact, passionate and expressed feelings I usually keep bottled up, even with my closest friends. I sort of feel like a planet-wannabe, clearing my orbit so there'd be no (more) imminent crashes.

Sleep is weird, one night I need extra hours, the next I can hardly sleep, and it's not because of worry or excitement, there's simply this weird extra energy I can't seem to ground. Also that distant radio again that I keep trying to tune into, causing me to be absent-minded and half-present. Which is great for work as I don't overthink things (I'm a translator and editor and you can only tinker with a text for so long until you're at pointless nit-picking that simply wastes time). But because of this "radio" I can hardly listen to others right now, it's like I HAVE to listen to something inside myself -- it's insisting, passionately! (So NOT my usual mode, ugh.)

3 people like this

6 hours ago, Evelin said:

(I'm a translator and editor and you can only tinker with a text for so long until you're at pointless nit-picking that simply wastes time)

having done that work for decades, I can totally relate and agree! 

About the sleep, I am also having weird sleep patterns. Seems to happen every once in a while--either I wake up in the middle of the night, or find myself wide awake at my normal bedtime. 

1 person likes this

He goes on his first foreign trip to meet other world leaders in two days! So, maybe that will be when it coalesces in either direction.

6 people like this

The foreign trip will be extremely stressful for him and all concerned actually, meaning the leaders he will be meeting as well. This could be "ify."

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Bobby
On a more local level, here in Philly we just elected Larry Krasner to the District Attorney's office. Krasner was by far the most progressive candidate, running on hard stances against mass incarceration as well as claiming never to seek the death penalty. He is somewhat reviled by many in the DA office because he has sued law enforcement more than 70 times. In fact, in the days leading up to the election, a group of 12 Assistant District Attorneys penned a letter to Philadelphians warning us against voting for Krasner. I noticed a lot of young people voting, too. Enough of us seem to have woken up and realized the 'tiny' elections matter.
20170518_010356.jpg

Edited by Connor
11 people like this

17 hours ago, Connor said:

@Bobby
On a more local level, here in Philly we just elected Larry Krasner to the District Attorney's office. Krasner was by far the most progressive candidate, running on hard stances against mass incarceration as well as claiming never to seek the death penalty. He is somewhat reviled by many in the DA office because he has sued law enforcement more than 70 times. In fact, in the days leading up to the election, a group of 12 Assistant District Attorneys penned a letter to Philadelphians warning us against voting for Krasner. I noticed a lot of young people voting, too. Enough of us seem to have woken up and realized the 'tiny' elections matter.
20170518_010356.jpg

I saw that.  Being involved with Justice Democrats, Sam Ronan's Our Voice initiative, and just supporting progressive candidates more generally, I've been trying to give attention, moral support, and money when I can to any progressives that I hear about.  Never would've believed I'd be donating money to a political campaign in Montana, I can tell you that! ;)

Didn't hear about Krasner until after he had already won, unfortunately, but I'm glad to see that he did!

7 people like this

Well the Divergence is right on time because last night I had an immense wealth of dreams.

Harkens me back to when we all had so many dreams there was an information overload none of us could really remember or sort through.

I mean the moment I closed my eyes after getting up and seeing it was still early, I had a rush of dreams surge in.

I did notice the dreams seemed even more relevant to irl events and contained more talking though.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

The Energy Shift did not affect me on some recognisable level, but THIS bloody Nexus!! 

Started late afternoon on 17th, on Wednesday. Sudden tiredness, that there was no valid reason for. By the time I arrived home from the airport, I was so dizzy I seriously considered running it by a GP. But I chose to go to bed ridiculously early, around my 8 pm maybe.

The whole night was EXHAUSTING with crazy dreams I have no chance to recall. I only know they were very crowded, much interactions, much sorting, many "old" places and "new" people.

I couldn't wake up. My alarm goes off 5:00 and the second 30 min later. It gives me 30 min to remember dreams and shit, and to have a morning cuddle with King Midas the Cat. Yesterday morning - NOTHING!!! Didn't hear the first alarm, didn't hear the second and I only have these random scattered mental pictures of Midas purring in my ear and touching me with his cold nose. But these are like the pictures you remember when you have had very high fever. 

Everything ended with me "magically" waking up just in time to fix the bare morning essential and RUN to my shuttle.

During the day (Thursday 18) - everything was just fine. I was energetic, focused, feeling jolly good. Arrive home in the evening - the acute dizziness kicks in about 10pm. I get suddenly SO tired that I am falling asleep while working on my computer. It just is not a normal thing for me. Ever.

The intensity in dreams was even higher than the night before. I was however more apprehensive for what was going on this time, because I wasn't so baffled. So the dreams were really like sorting through facts and through "brain-cleaning' sequences. Essence was going so far back in time and mixing everything, that I was back in my childhood home and at my current work at the same time.

Today morning was even worse. Again I woke up like by magic, but having only 9 minutes to get ready before I leave home. Didn’t hear ANYTHING. Not the alarms, not the cat, nada.

Although I was trying to keep the lucidity when dreaming, it was as if I was being “shut-down” to not interfere. You remember when they were making updates to the Hosts in Westworld? That’s me!

No idea why, but Essence really wants the Personality out of the way in the dream state right now. I have never experienced anything like it! Can’t see any other reason, but some type of connection to this major Nexus, that obviously is happening on all levels. Talking about DRAMATIC...

Edited by PPLD
8 people like this

Husband and I have been dealing with a stubborn sore throat and this morning I woke up with what feels like an incipient sinus infection. Long nonsensical dreams I can't really remember, except to recall that they seemed nonsensical. I had the same sort of feeling better "break" @PPLD describes above, and then last night felt like I was being hit in the head with a mallet. Husband didn't hear the alarm go off this morning either. I have felt like crap all week, and today is the worst of all.

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, Juni said:

Husband and I have been dealing with a stubborn sore throat and this morning I woke up with what feels like an incipient sinus infection. Long nonsensical dreams I can't really remember, except to recall that they seemed nonsensical. I had the same sort of feeling better "break" @PPLD describes above, and then last night felt like I was being hit in the head with a mallet. Husband didn't hear the alarm go off this morning either. I have felt like crap all week, and today is the worst of all.

@Juni, same here. Dreams and sleeping have been onerous and super exhausting recently. Last night I even had obstacles in my way on the road so I couldn't move ahead and then I was stuck at a bus station with some people. I'm in the bathroom (restroom to Americans) and then the toilet backs up. Interestingly, to me (because I'm so often the one who cleans up the messes - of my own and other people's), I decided that I would "leave it" for the next person (it was in a bus station) as I felt an overwhelming urge to get out of there and continue on my journey. I think I was helping some others navigate their way out, as well, so we all could continue on our journeys ...separately. It felt so fraught!!! I'm more exhausted when I wake up then when I go to bed. Nothing like a Nexus Divergence to stir it all up!! Shit!

9 people like this

7 hours ago, Maureen said:

I'm in the bathroom (restroom to Americans) and then the toilet backs up. 

Maureen, one of the things I learned in my lucid dreaming class was that it is useful to conduct reality checks all the time so that it becomes second nature and you are more likely to do it automatically while in the dream state. I have bathroom dreams so often that I've considered bathroom visits for reality checks: Am I on the toilet in a private room or stall, or am I on the toilet in public with no memory of how I got there? Automatic recognition of the dream state. lol!

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I've been feeling rather anxious and discouraged about things for the past week or so.  Today, though, I'm suddenly starting to feel refreshed; my sense that things will be okay is returning again.  Might just be mood fluctuations, but I hope it's a reflection of what's in store with the Divergence.

OH!  I also meant to bring up a potentially important story I heard about in the news.  Apparently, China's planning a massive international push for green infrastructure and renewable energy.  Not only do they intend to go green themselves, but they're planning to invest billions of dollars to help OTHER countries get in on it as well.  The Chinese government being what it is, I know their motives are probably less than altruistic, but still, it feels like a step in the right direction.  If I recall correctly, Germany has also been positioning itself as an anchor point for a green economy (they're approaching it more from a research angle, I believe).  If WE could just get our heads out of our asses long enough to commit ourselves, I think we'd really start seeing some magic happen.  We have the resources right now to be a big part of this; I don't want us to end up having to go to China hat-in-hand because we were too slow to invest when the time to jump aboard came.

Edited by Sam K
5 people like this

As someone in Passion Mode I know that it will whip you around if you aren't ready to handle the intensity of the energy it brings. Fingers crossed that the Young Souls around me can keep it together during the energy shift although I think I'm already seeing cracks in the veneer with some colleagues.

5 people like this

2 hours ago, Sam K said:

I've been feeling rather anxious and discouraged about things for the past week or so.  Today, though, I'm suddenly starting to feel refreshed; my sense that things will be okay is returning again.  Might just be mood fluctuations, but I hope it's a reflection of what's in store with the Divergence.

OH!  I also meant to bring up a potentially important story I heard about in the news.  Apparently, China's planning a massive international push for green infrastructure and renewable energy.  Not only do they intend to go green themselves, but they're planning to invest billions of dollars to help OTHER countries get in on it as well.  The Chinese government being what it is, I know their motives are probably less than altruistic, but still, it feels like a step in the right direction.  If I recall correctly, Germany has also been positioning itself as an anchor point for a green economy (they're approaching it more from a research angle, I believe).  If WE could just get our heads out of our asses long enough to commit ourselves, I think we'd really start seeing some magic happen.  We have the resources right now to be a big part of this; I don't want us to end up having to go to China hat-in-hand because we were too slow to invest when the time to jump aboard came.

Why do you think the motive of Chinese government is less than altruistic? Why do you not want to go to China😉? It's awesome - not perfect, but no worse than most.

I have a true gift of "trust", so if I see some statements automatically default to distrust, I have the need point out the alternative perspective. If you don't believe something good can come out of something relatively unknown to you, nothing will come out as positive, just as you expected. So why not just give it some trust? The world will be a different place if we all think "naively" and believe the good in people, society, cultures, and anything that matters to you. Remember, it most likely matters to other human too.

7 people like this