Troy

MAY 2017 COMMUNITY CHALLENGE: What Is In The Envelope?

67 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, PPLD said:

Was thinking about it too.

And the question is:

- influence from previous responses?

- in much, shared frame of reference when it comes to symbolism, conscious or unconscious?

- associations to Troy, as we know him?

- actual seeing into the envelope?

Can't wait until June!!!

oo nice ones.

I like the second idea especially, kinda like a collective well of symbols we're all drawing from ?

also, how did you go about "looking into" it? at first Id just imagined opening it and seeing what popped out(ankh/cross first), then tried some type of psychometry but my energy perception isn't quite trained..

4 people like this

I'm somewhere between Bernie, Noam and Jeremy ;-)

Capture.JPG

5 people like this

2 hours ago, mr. po said:

oo nice ones.

I like the second idea especially, kinda like a collective well of symbols we're all drawing from ?

also, how did you go about "looking into" it? at first Id just imagined opening it and seeing what popped out(ankh/cross first), then tried some type of psychometry but my energy perception isn't quite trained..

Nicely put: "collective well of symbols" :)

Yeah, I think so. To some extent at least. The majority shares VERY long history together and we share the Philosophy through MT. As Personalities, we might be more prone to notice the differences between us, but when activating intuition with intent, I'd say we'd automatically tune in, into our shared similarities and the "collective well of symbols" (dude, love it more and more!) we have in terms of e.g. concepts etc etc  blah blah blah.

Well, I didn't really try to "look into it". I was more interested in seeing Troy preparing the envelope! And yesterday night I woke up in the middle of the night, when I saw one of the Symbols that I totally missed/overwrote in my wake state. It was just like "OMG! Of course!"  But I was soooooo tired and too lazy to write it up and now - it's GONE of course 😆

Will ask Essence if we can cheat and he just shows me the shit. No moral scruples here, no no... 🙃 

6 people like this

@PPLD You crack me up! I LOVE your sense of humor.

5 people like this

After much thoughtful consideration, here's what I got: a green clover (not necessarily 4 leaf) 🍀, a blue "O" O , and a yellow lightning bolt (no cloud) 🌩️

Can this challenge end mid-May? The suspense is killing me!! 😁 😜

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I think...a bus, an orange and the words 'Comicon 2016'.

Edited by MichaelS
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

While the index card itself has nothing to do with TLE, the envelope itself is sealed with a shiny red heart sticker.

on the card:

yellow monkey

purple grape

fuschia flower

Edited by Terry
5 people like this

I saw: Drowning land, ground water seeping up from beneath (Maybe a swirl or a teardrop); An event or the passing of time ( maybe a clock or hourglass); and excitement or pleasure ( stick figure perhaps?).

2 people like this

I'm gonna say a star (5 sided), a moon (crescent), and a heart (the symbol, not anatomical)

^_^

2 people like this

Lets see what Madame Ruby sees. I see a bicycle. Its in the basement of the Alamo. 

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Lets see what Madame Ruby sees. I see a bicycle. Its in the basement of the Alamo. 

LOL

1 person likes this

A 16th note, handicap symbol, spades.

Heehee this is fun!

2 people like this

A star, a fir tree, and a lamb

2 people like this

On 5/2/2017 at 4:04 PM, Kerrin said:

My guess is:  Star, Spiral, Square

Holy shit, @Kerrin.  I've avoided this thread all month long because I didn't want to taint my choices but I responded today and was reading through all the replies and I see we shared one, the star  :)

3 people like this

On 5/2/2017 at 7:38 AM, Troy said:

MayChallenge.JPG

@Troy I saw this, previously somewhere else, but in all honesty and fairness, I haven't read what anyone has guessed, or if the answer was revealed or not (perhaps not, as it's not the end of the month of May?)

Here's my "answer":

It doesn't matter what's in the envelope, there isn't a "one size fits all," answer therein, anyway. To see what's "inside," one should look out: what one can see doesn't require psychic strength, remote viewing, or an elaborate imagination to gaze upon plain sight: 4 black and white photos, a cartoonish political statement, the neat handwriting, a shocking, but exhilarating soak of orange with green accents, the corner of a change-in-circumstances card,

-- complete with an illicitly written (in a formletter-esque style,) request for trust-paid-forward, an address, an email, and a phone number, a brief mention of life's newest challenges, on a card of watercolors, Sandias, and a sky filled with hot-air balloons -- 

and an easily digestible, irresistible flavor of LOVE.

When looking outside of the object that we are asked to look within, we find our OWN definitions for the knowledge hidden/revealed on the inside of a paper-wrapped parcel; whatever the answer, we will incorporate it into the feeling of being in-touch with ourselves, and secretly, being more in-touch with the designer of the game. Whatever may be written (or not) is less a prize for us, but instead a bigger prize for the author of the fun: S/he/They gain the most from the joy of watching the participants articulate, wonder aloud, guess, speculate, and discuss *could be* - they find their own answers and purpose in ours.

What one can see on the inside, is what one finds on the outside, exposed openly: 4 black and white photos of very different, exuberant, willful, purpose-conscious people and the unrevealed photographer, an outcry supporting HUMAN rights, the haphardly folded and off-center pinned rectangle of of wood pulp, a moot absence of primary colors, 

-- the slightly bent corner of a piece of card-stock with my phone number almost completely within sight --

and the infinate, incomprehensible, and unfragmented sound of LOVE.

Whats inside doesn't matter - being the outside, looking in, is the gold.*

---

*...also LOVE, it has thoughtful LOVE inside.

(sent from my iPhone via stream of consciousness thumb-typing -- not going to read or correct, forgive misspellings, please!!)

I've got another guess. Arrow, asterisk, angle. Okay the last one could be a square, or a triangle, o a rectangle but I wanted all the guesses to start with the same letter. 

Edited by ckaricai

Hmm...I see a return ticket to Antarctica...