Troy

UPDATE: Troy's Health & Platform Party

PPLD    4,367
PPLD

Great that rescheduled! Multissimos hugsies to you 😚 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maxim    2,192
Maxim

Glad to here you are making the connections you need to for your health.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Matt    3,127
Matt

Take care of yourself, working on an ambulance, i can tell you that a blood sugar over 400 is considered an advanced life support call (paramedic). So it can be serious. The main thing i notice on calls, is when blood sugar is stabilized, the patient feels so much better. So heres hoping you start feeling good when you get the sugar stabilized. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Rosario    1,568
Rosario

So glad that your dad is recovering well. Lots of love Troy, take care!

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Kasia    1,955
Kasia

Love you @Troy!! The first days after a serious diagnosis are always the hardest, but just like everything else, you'll figure your way through this as well. Hugs and healing to you. 🤗 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Diane    1,142
Diane

@Troy - 

Sorry for what you are going through.

Paul asked me to say hello from him and to wish you the best.

Thinking of you.

Love, Diane

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Uma    2,982
Uma

So glad to know your Dad is recovering well and that you have a handle on your situation and therefore a potential method of dealing with it. I'm glad you rescheduled and will take some time for yourself. Hugs and love to you, @Troy

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DianeHB    4,047
DianeHB

Yikes! Please do whatever you need to take care of yourself. Play lots of video games. XOXO

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Kerrin    412
Kerrin

So sorry this has happened with you, Troy. #shitthathappenswhenyouaretooSWEET.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM    2,428
KurtisM

Have a nice rest @Troy. I trust you'll get through this bump.

Just a question. Are you canceling the Ask M as well?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

PeterK    198
PeterK

Thanks for letting us know. I do empathize with you as I had a blood sugar test a week ago and it was 114. That is considered prediabetic. So I understand trying to bring that number down.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

petra    51
petra

Hello Troy !!!

Even though you have lived through many "nows" you have not yet lived through this one. For the sake of your beautiful body system, place your attention to your exalted future !!!   Peace, Love, Dove     Petra

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Juni    2,218
Juni

Sorry to hear about health woes,  do whatever you need to in order to take care of yourself and your family. Sending good wishes.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Mari Lynn    41
Mari Lynn

Hi Troy, 

I lnow this can feel daunting right now, but you GOT this!  And you certainly have my support and that of others here, and lots of love too.

I too, wonder if I am diabetic.....I am seeing my oncologist Monday 5/8, and soon I WILL get checked out myself. 

Thanks for letting us in on what's going on.

Luv,

Mari Lynn ❤

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)    445
Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

And we do soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love you, Troy!!! I am so glad that you did catch this in time, and that you know that you will be fine-maybe inconvenienced a little (if Type 1) but fine.  Take care of you, and looking forward to the Platform Party (if I can be there lol).  Love love love😌

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Troy    6,331
Troy

UPDATE MAY 7: My doctor messaged me to say that while the final results are still pending, based on initial test results being returned, it is looking more like Type 2. So... crossing fingers. So far, with the medication and my focus on diet and exercise, my numbers are lower and lower based on my home glucose tests. I got my average down below 300 today, which is still in the danger zone, but better than the high 300's and low 400's that I started with. So I'm hanging in there and making progress! 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Uma    2,982
Uma

Great news! I can see you're going to get this under control and be feeling MUCH better soon. Yay You! 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Kasia    1,955
Kasia
56 minutes ago, Troy said:

UPDATE MAY 7: My doctor messaged me to say that while the final results are still pending, based on initial test results being returned, it is looking more like Type 2. So... crossing fingers. So far, with the medication and my focus on diet and exercise, my numbers are lower and lower based on my home glucose tests. I got my average down below 300 today, which is still in the danger zone, but better than the high 300's and low 400's that I started with. So I'm hanging in there and making progress! 

Holy shit those numbers, Troy!! I just want to give your body a repeated high five for keeping you fully functioning on those numbers. Honestly, that physical manifestation of your beautiful Personality and Essence deserves an award, so please, give your amazing body a great big hug of gratitude, cause it deserves it more than ever. And cheers to your progress!  🍾 🍾 🍾

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Leela Corman    834
Leela Corman

Much love, Troy! I'm sorry you're experiencing this.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Troy    6,331
Troy

Off to get my diabetes screening for my eyes. I'll report results asap. 

It is amazing to me that I've been living with this condition for so long without knowing it and thinking my "off days" of fogginess, fatigue, and forgetfulness were just my imagination and excuses. All that tingling in my body was just my high energy burning through me, I thought! LOL It turns out I was on the brink of death.

I guess with my job this one foot in the grave thing is an asset. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Diane    1,142
Diane

Hope your appointment goes well.  We are with you!

Love, Diane

• LIKE/LOVE 6

CarolineB    432
CarolineB

I hope your appointment goes well. Take care, Troy. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Uma    2,982
Uma

@Troy I'm thinking that two feet on the ground will make your job a lot more fun and fruitful.  I am so happy you are choosing to heal. Your body of work here on TLE is spectacular and you've been doing this 'with one foot in the grave!' One can only imagine what a healthy Troy will call forth. More than anything, what I have learned through you and Michael is that choice is so much more than I previously understood, especially about being present and Manifesting Essence here and now. I just want to say how much I am appreciating you.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Lori Abrams    260
Lori Abrams

Oh No!  That would be a sucker punch for me too, Troy.  Those symptoms you were talking about, geeze, maybe I need to get tested.  :-/

Wishing everything goes really well for you, and that you and your docs can get everything under control.  OXOX

• LIKE/LOVE 3