Troy

UPDATE: Troy's Health & Platform Party

Lawrence

Whoah. Scary. Sorry to hear! I guess you're just too sweet.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnH

Oh, my Love Pet!

I am so sorry you have to deal with this. No wonder you've been feeling kinda crappy. I know that you will work with this as you have always done--with humor and courage.

I love you so much.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Evelin
On 10.5.2017 at 4:59 PM, Troy said:

I guess with my job this one foot in the grave thing is an asset.

Argh!!! For such a sweet person that's quite a sour joke -- yet I find it hilarious!!!

But I'm so glad you're still here to joke about it, and that you now KNOW, so you can keep it in check.

Lots of soul-sweet, non-sugary hugs to you!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Uma

WOW! wonderful news all around! I am so happy your numbers are coming down! Whatever you're doing, it's working! That is such great news. And your Dad! Even more fabulous that he is on the mend. I am so happy to hear this. I have been thinking of you and wondering what was up since the Platform Party. Yay!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Jeroen

Troy, that is great news! I am happy for you and your dad.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

PPLD

Wonderful!!!

Thank you for letting us know!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

DianeHB

Yay!! Good job Troy! So happy for your dad too!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM

Hoorah! Astounding news and great choices :)

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Juni

Excellent news!
@Troy, are you feeling better, with the lower numbers?

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

ckaricai
1 hour ago, Troy said:

UPDATE MAY 18: It's pretty much concluded that I have Type 2, which means I can turn this around and even cure the problem. I also have great news. I have finally begun to get glucose readings in the safe zone! My numbers are going down quickly so that I'm getting readings like 111 and 133. I still need to get it closer to consistent between 80 - 130 and if I can keep it there, I am safe and on track to reversing this.

PS - my Dad has miraculously survived his 12 Surgeries in 2 weeks and went into recovery at a Nursing Home, and is now not only finally home, but is walking!! 

Gosh, you never know what curve balls life with throw you, or what surprises may come.

That's great news Troy! On both fronts. Glad to hear it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Heidi

Awesome news all around, Troy!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Troy
4 hours ago, Juni said:

Excellent news!
@Troy, are you feeling better, with the lower numbers?

It's amazing how much better I feel. I had no idea I was enduring such high blood sugar and low Vitamn D and I had no idea my symptoms would ever be related to diabetes. I think people were getting suspicious that I may have been hypochondriac or making up being sick to get out of work, but I knew better because I love my work! With my Vitamin D and B on track and my blood sugar lowered, cutting out fats, cutting out soda and refined sugar, exercising, I feel so light and inspired and energized! 

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Maxim

Good to hear, Troy.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Crystal

I'm glad to hear you're feeling so much better, Troy! Sounds like it's night and day. I have a friend who is Type 2 diabetic and he told me that before he got diagnosed and treated, he "felt like a balloon that got stuck by a pin!" Treating his diabetes (and better diet and exercise) gave him a whole new lease on life. I hope you continue on an upward trajectory!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Ingun

Sounds like you now are on the way to move your body's health into matching your joyful heart and your natural clear mind - bringing it all into alignment.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnH

That is wonderful news!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Krissi

Love you to the ends of the earth, @Troy ?

We we are both so familiar with how our health (and how the perception of how 'healthy' we are - regardless of reality -) shapes our days. I can only imagine how scary all of these things must be, but I am confident that you will not only persist in your "new life," but THRIVE. You can!

• LIKE/LOVE 2