Cong

Current World Leaders

Cong

@Troy inspired me to create this list of current world leaders who we may want to ask Michael about. I have thrown in some interesting characters who might not be the head of countries, but influential nevertheless. Any suggestions are welcomed!

Donald Trump (profile known, young King)

Vladimir Putin (profile known, young Priest)

Xi Jinping (I'm more interested in his wife, Peng Liyuan's profile. Peng is a universally popular singer in China, I love her vibe a lot.)

Emmanuel Macron (I suspect he is from Cadre 1)

ANGELA MERKEL (I've read from other source that she was Catherine the Great)

Pop Francis 

Malala Yousafzai (I've read from other source that she was Helen Keller. Her story is extraordinary.)

NARENDRA MODI

Aung San Suu Kyi (She has a majestic presence, I suspect she is an Old Priest. Her quote can quite easily be considered Michael's: "The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear")

Theresa May

Justin Trudeau (profile known, old-2 Sage)

Christine Lagarde (She also has a strong presence, A King, maybe?)

Antonio Guterres

Queen Rania of Jordan (She's too beautiful to not be included in the list!)

Julian Assange (Sage, his profile might be known but I couldn't find it)

Off-topic mention:

Che Guevara (An interesting figure like Che needs a Michael Profile.)

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Sarah

I'm curious about Syria's Bashar al-Assad. He strikes me as really, really young...

Also, do we have the Dalai Lama's info somewhere?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Sam K
1 hour ago, Sarah said:

I'm curious about Syria's Bashar al-Assad. He strikes me as really, really young...

Also, do we have the Dalai Lama's info somewhere?

I've seen him read as 3rd-Old... Server, I think it was?  I'll dig around and try to find the source I'm thinking of.

Assange is confirmed as Sage, iirc.  No word on his age, though.  If I had to guess, I'd say early-mid Mature.  I honestly don't see how Che could be anything but Warrior, but I've been surprised before.

As for Macron, based on the relatively little I've seen of him, late Young-early Mature, I'd say, at least in terms of what he's manifesting outwardly.  I suspect Priest or Priest-casting, given how easily he slipped into the populist role (and actually played it well, unlike someone else we know...).  His actual positions speak to me of a typical global capitalist, a combination of the Young paradigm's laissez-faire attitude toward economics and regulation with the Mature paradigm's eye toward multiculturalism and (at least the pretense of) social justice.  I'm unimpressed, but he's a damn sight better than Le Pen, so there's that.

While I'm on the subject, I'd actually put Marine Le Pen in the same age range, though with more of a Warrior bent.  Slightly younger, perhaps, but not a huge difference, I don't think.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Cong

@Sam K Interesting observation on Che, I thought he's got to be a Priest - Warrior Cast, maybe.

Macron was an investment banker I believe, so he's probably quite pro-capitalism. I mentioned him possibly being Cadre 1, is because i saw a picture of him and Leo Varadkar (my travel companion from c1e1) together during his rally a few days ago, and it suddenly came to me that their life paths are quite similar. Most notably rising to political fame in a young age, while starting their career in something else. They both seem to have unconventional choices in their love life, and it often unavoidably draw public attentions. They might have some kind of shared tasks together.

BTW, Leo will likely become the prime minister of Ireland in a few months. He shares the same role as me, so I recognize his essence fairly well inside the current personality.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

DanielaS

I am very interested in finding out more about Pope Francis. He's been on my question list for awhile. I see him trying very hard (and very carefully and patiently) to breakdown the backward boundaries of Catholicism and bring it back to the true teaching of the Infinite Soul, Jesus. I wonder if he is an Old Soul?

Last week he did a TED Talk where he said this:

How wonderful would it be if the growth of scientific and technological innovation would come along with more equality and social inclusion. How wonderful would it be, while we discover faraway planets, to rediscover the needs of the brothers and sisters orbiting around us. How wonderful would it be if solidarity, this beautiful and, at times, inconvenient word, were not simply reduced to social work, and became, instead, the default attitude in political, economic and scientific choices, as well as in the relationships among individuals, peoples and countries. Only by educating people to a true solidarity will we be able to overcome the "culture of waste," which doesn't concern only food and goods but, first and foremost, the people who are cast aside by our techno-economic systems which, without even realizing it, are now putting products at their core, instead of people.

Solidarity is a term that many wish to erase from the dictionary. Solidarity, however, is not an automatic mechanism. It cannot be programmed or controlled. It is a free response born from the heart of each and everyone. Yes, a free response! When one realizes that life, even in the middle of so many contradictions, is a gift, that love is the source and the meaning of life, how can they withhold their urge to do good to another fellow being?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Cong
3 hours ago, DanielaS said:

I am very interested in finding out more about Pope Francis. He's been on my question list for awhile. I see him trying very hard (and very carefully and patiently) to breakdown the backward boundaries of Catholicism and bring it back to the true teaching of the Infinite Soul, Jesus. I wonder if he is an Old Soul?

Last week he did a TED Talk where he said this:

How wonderful would it be if the growth of scientific and technological innovation would come along with more equality and social inclusion. How wonderful would it be, while we discover faraway planets, to rediscover the needs of the brothers and sisters orbiting around us. How wonderful would it be if solidarity, this beautiful and, at times, inconvenient word, were not simply reduced to social work, and became, instead, the default attitude in political, economic and scientific choices, as well as in the relationships among individuals, peoples and countries. Only by educating people to a true solidarity will we be able to overcome the "culture of waste," which doesn't concern only food and goods but, first and foremost, the people who are cast aside by our techno-economic systems which, without even realizing it, are now putting products at their core, instead of people.

Solidarity is a term that many wish to erase from the dictionary. Solidarity, however, is not an automatic mechanism. It cannot be programmed or controlled. It is a free response born from the heart of each and everyone. Yes, a free response! When one realizes that life, even in the middle of so many contradictions, is a gift, that love is the source and the meaning of life, how can they withhold their urge to do good to another fellow being?

I think the Pope is at least Mature - a Priest? That would be a little bit too convenient lol.

Argentina seems to offer the world some of the greatest (true) communists that ever lived. Che Guevara and now the Pope. It would be nice to get some information from Michael regarding this beautiful land.  

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Mike Cleverly

I'm seeing a lot of Server in Mr Popey Francis. Possibly a bit of Sage, as I feel like he is using truth and ideas as his lever and fulcrum to effect change in the minds of others. Sage cast Server?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Sam K

I've seen Francis channeled as Young, but I always found that rather suspect.

• LIKE/LOVE 2