Cong

Where do you find information regarding the topic for the next workshop?

Cong

I'd like to attend a workshop one day, where can I find information regarding the topic for the next workshop? I always see people registered for the session, but never figured out where they found out what the workshop is about. Any clues?

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Janet

@Cong, many of us register because these sessions are usually good, and participants often receive one-on-one info from Michael that pertains to the topic -- not because we know what the topic will be. Sometimes Troy uses a topic suggested by TLE members, sometimes it's a topic that rises to the surface because of information received in other recent sessions, and sometimes I think Troy receives a topic suggestion from Michael. Troy usually indicates the topic when he creates the official event in the session tracker if he knows what it will be. I see that the event for this month does not yet have a topic so perhaps it's still up in the air. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

All I know for this month is that Troy stated the Michael Speaks would cover Body Types.

Haven't heard anything on the MMW though?

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Bobby

If the topic has been announced, you'll be able to find it on the calendar under the community tab on the menu at the top of the page.  To my knowledge, there hasn't been a topic decided yet this month.  There are still slots available for the session at this time though.

• LIKE/LOVE 3