Flavio Marchesin

art
Musicianship and reincarnation

6 posts in this topic

Hello Michael,

I just watched a documentary about the artist named Amy Winehouse, who died in 2011. Although I was not too much into her music at the time she was alive, as a musician myself I'm always interested in all kinds of music and musicians.

So I found out that she was a real prodigy. Her singing style and musicianship were very mature for someone that age. Also, I'm seeing lots of musicians like her nowadays. An example would be 11 year-old jazz pianist Joey Alexander. I can understand a child playing a classical tune which all you need is (lots of) ability, but that's more mechanical, after all you're reproducing something. But jazz is a completely different thing, most people dedicate their entire life to develop their style and technique, and these two examples are from already developed musicians at a very young age. 

So my question is: was Amy Winehouse a reincarnation of some great jazz singer? I can see the connection not just because of her high developed musicianship and music taste (she said she was always more interested in great musicians from the past and didn't see anything valuable in today's radio music), but also because of her troubled life and drug relation (reminded me of a few great jazz singers from the past). As a musician myself, I'm very interested if I'm gonna forget everything I'm learning in this life on my next lives!

Another question is: during my life I was always involved in musical projects that were just a little tiny step of "getting to the next level", as they say. But on uncountable times a little small detail made everything go to the dumpster. Is there a karmic issue preventing me from achieving my artistic goals?

Thank you and sorry about my English, I'm not an English native speaker...

4 people like this

@Flavio Marchesin I just saw your question here. This section is for asking Troy (our channel) questions, not for asking Michael. These are great questions and I'm sure a lot of people would like to hear what Michael has to say about Amy and Joey. You will have to schedule an appointment to ask Michael (via Troy) anything specific. (You can do that from the Services tab above). You can also search this site, since there is so much material here that can be helpful.

4 people like this

Hey Uma, thanks for this, now I know how it works!!

2 people like this

@Flavio Marchesin, you find the link to ordering a session in the top menu under SERVICES.

When you click  on the "SCHEDULE A SESSION" option you will be transferred to a scheduling calendar, where you also will see the different types of sessions that can be ordered.

Schedule a session with arrow.jpg

1 person likes this

Got it!

2 people like this

I had a psychic experience when she died. I actually do not know her that well beyond her most famous songs. One night I just started to have a strong urge to listen to her song "fuck me pumps", and I did so a few times. The next morning I woke up, the sad news of her death came.

I'm not sure what that means - maybe she's from my entity?  

2 people like this