LOCATION: Lifebridge Sanctuary - 333 Mountain Rd, Rosendale, NY

FEE RATES:

DOUBLE (room with one person) = $800

SHARE (room with 2+ people) = $780

FEE INCLUDES:

Amazing Room and Board on an incredible property of tranquility and beauty

4 Nights and 5 Days

3 Vegan Lunches & 4 Dinners plus Desserts

3 wonderful Live Channeling Events with Michael (topics to be announced)

Potential Workshops/Group Discussions (pending)

Plenty of time for socializing, exploring, relaxing, with a no-pressure schedule

And then the famous TLE GREAT GROOVE PARTY!

Camping on site is also available as an option if you are so inclined

TLEGG2017 THEME: SugarHiccup Edition

I have named this year's theme after a song by Cocteau Twins that sings to the deep sweetness of life and its inevitable shock of interruptions. I plan to ask Michael for topics around this theme and how to navigate these shocks while not losing the sweetness of life.

OFFICIAL REGISTRATION & DEPOSIT FORM: Opened June 14th
FINAL BALANCE FORM: Due by August 1st

CURRENT ROSTER: 23 Attendees

Troy T, Amy G, Cyprus B, Maureen G, Ardis B, Claire C, Michael E, Janet E, Cong N, Daniela S, Bobby A, Martha W, Ann H, Bobby K, Diane HB, Tex B, James D, Dawn K, Kerrin W, Heidi H, Nick G, Brian W, Moonfeather C,...

CURRENT AVAILABILITY: 7 beds remaining

As of July 28th, we have 7 remaining beds, so feel free to Register!

DETAILS TO CONSIDER:

FOOD AND CLEAN UP: Based on feedback results from TLEGG2016, we will be increasing the amount of food available for each meal AND including staff for cleanup so that students no longer have to coordinate for preparation or for clean up after meals! We tended to have a food shortage at meals last year, so we are increasing the amount of food to help accommodate everyone better. Both of these things were unanimously noted and your feedback made a difference. All of this does mean an increase in fees, but it should help bring peace of mind and contentment of belly. I've also addressed with Chef Cathy the criticisms about lack of flavor for some of you and a need for an increase in carbs for those who wished for more, so we will see what we can do.

MORE FREE TIME BETWEEN MEALS/EVENTS: Surprisingly, there were several requests for even more free time, especially between events and meals! We already have a very light schedule, but I know that it is pretty tight between the events and meals, so I plan to adjust the schedule this year so that the experience is more leisurely. Details pending.

BREAKFASTS - Breakfast will no longer be included in the fee. Everyone will be on their own for providing and preparing their own breakfasts. This is to help offset the fee increase that must come from other areas of the event, and because breakfast needs and timing are so different for everyone. I will set up a forum for students, roommates, and housemates to coordinate breakfast plans if they choose to work together, but please be prepared to bring or locally purchase any necessary breakfast items. Coffee will be provided and set up every morning as usual. Please keep in mind that we will have no cleanup crew for breakfast, so each of us must be responsible for our own cleanup.

NEW CLUB AND FORUMS: TLEGG2017 CLUB - All discussions, details, and updates will be posted in the club. Navigate by using the menu below the club banner.

SUGAR HICCUP by Cocteau Twins

Edited by Troy
updated 072817
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Uma    4,439
Uma

The irony of this year's theme slaps me in the face, @Troy. Sugar Hiccup Indeed, CocteauBoy!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Cong    2,521
Cong

super exited! One question: can we arrive on Friday the 29th, or we have to arrive on the 30th?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy    7,106
Troy
17 minutes ago, Cong said:

super exited! One question: can we arrive on Friday the 29th, or we have to arrive on the 30th?

I had the wrong dates. Everyone will arrive on Friday the 29th. I fixed the post! Sorry about that.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Stickyflames    1,294
Stickyflames

Looking at the current context of royce, I MIGHT have to back out. I will confirm within seven days, under estimated the effort required to get dime for a plane ticket amongst the balancing act of everything else I am trying to do. Hmm, hmm, hmm, the roster looks fun too! A cong! A martha! ,!!?? Lets see what i can do. Love live.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Troy    7,106
Troy
On 5/29/2017 at 1:35 PM, Stickyflames said:

Looking at the current context of royce, I MIGHT have to back out. I will confirm within seven days, under estimated the effort required to get dime for a plane ticket amongst the balancing act of everything else I am trying to do. Hmm, hmm, hmm, the roster looks fun too! A cong! A martha! ,!!?? Lets see what i can do. Love live.

I hope you can come!! I don't want you to feel any pressure because I do understand, but let's see if the magic of the universe and that cutting edge of Artisan creativity kicks in with a little bit of pressure! I need a Royce fix!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy    7,106
Troy

UPDATE - JUNE 1: Calculations are in final stage today and I'll announce when the Official Registration goes live for Pre-registrants!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Stickyflames    1,294
Stickyflames

Mmm yeah, i think my own personal debate this year is concerning my own accountability to what i am trying to build for myself. I so adore you all and my brief times in new york. The truth is this is a time where i am trying to nurture all my time not in survival mode, that includes looking for work that is not stuffing meat into plastic bags for people, that includes creativity in areas that i am enthusiastic about. That includes actually challenging that lazy dreamer part of myself that paralyzes so much of my choice making. If i choose new york this year it means roughly three months of trying to take on even more work. I barely can justify to myself how much time i already do work in exchange for board and barely enough food. I am sure there is a huge blindspot and there is a job under my nose that pays three times as much for having the skills that I have and the minimal resume that i have....if only i opened my heart and believed. I also am not sure i am willing to look for it AND nurture a trip to new york.I am sure alternatives exist but I am not aware of them and therefor i do not know how to choose it. The only choice I can think of is trying to find a couple of jobs for a few months. For The last couple of years i had to take out loans from friends to go, and gradually pay back the loans throughout the year after the gathering, this has meant i have not had a Michael session in two years! Oh how i adore them! Oh how i miss them! This gathering means so much to me and has always been worth the effort but this year i am more than ever being yelled at by my insides to MAKE A CHANGE, BABY! So i am debating if the focused attention on beautiful extravagant trips to new york might be actual energy that can be utilized to have more of what i want in my life. If y'all have any insights and want to poke a huge blindspot on me, it is welcome. I just want to make the most beneficial and exciting choice for myself. Love love. This is me thinking outloud and pressuring myself to choose quickly! I am more than aware that this is not anyone elses problem and that the gatherin will flourish regardless.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

DianeHB    5,197
DianeHB
On 6/1/2017 at 4:22 PM, Stickyflames said:

Mmm yeah, i think my own personal debate this year is concerning my own accountability to what i am trying to build for myself. I so adore you all and my brief times in new york. The truth is this is a time where i am trying to nurture all my time not in survival mode, that includes looking for work that is not stuffing meat into plastic bags for people, that includes creativity in areas that i am enthusiastic about. That includes actually challenging that lazy dreamer part of myself that paralyzes so much of my choice making. If i choose new york this year it means roughly three months of trying to take on even more work. I barely can justify to myself how much time i already do work in exchange for board and barely enough food. I am sure there is a huge blindspot and there is a job under my nose that pays three times as much for having the skills that I have and the minimal resume that i have....if only i opened my heart and believed. I also am not sure i am willing to look for it AND nurture a trip to new york.I am sure alternatives exist but I am not aware of them and therefor i do not know how to choose it. The only choice I can think of is trying to find a couple of jobs for a few months. For The last couple of years i had to take out loans from friends to go, and gradually pay back the loans throughout the year after the gathering, this has meant i have not had a Michael session in two years! Oh how i adore them! Oh how i miss them! This gathering means so much to me and has always been worth the effort but this year i am more than ever being yelled at by my insides to MAKE A CHANGE, BABY! So i am debating if the focused attention on beautiful extravagant trips to new york might be actual energy that can be utilized to have more of what i want in my life. If y'all have any insights and want to poke a huge blindspot on me, it is welcome. I just want to make the most beneficial and exciting choice for myself. Love love. This is me thinking outloud and pressuring myself to choose quickly! I am more than aware that this is not anyone elses problem and that the gatherin will flourish regardless.

I just want to comment that although I'd miss you if you didn't make it to TLEGG, I am so happy to hear about your efforts to change your work situation. You've come a long long way. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Martha    157
Martha

What are the transportation options to get there from NYC? Bus? Rental cars? I'm using miles for my flights, so I want to book them asap so I don't get awful choices and I'm not sure how much buffer to put in there. 

AnnH    573
AnnH
51 minutes ago, Martha said:

What are the transportation options to get there from NYC? Bus? Rental cars? I'm using miles for my flights, so I want to book them asap so I don't get awful choices and I'm not sure how much buffer to put in there. 

Martha, those of us who are staying in NYC take a bus from Port Authority that goes right to Rosendale. Others carpool, often if they're flying into Newark. So it kinda depends on where you're flying into.

xxxoo

NickG    1,326
NickG

I'm driving from Ohio so if anyone needs picked up at any of the airports I can fit 4 others in my Jeep if anyone is having trouble finding a way to get to Rosendale. 

• THANK YOU 2

Troy    7,106
Troy
22 hours ago, Martha said:

Just a gentle request that we keep the different forums separate in topics. Please use the General Q&A for general discussions and questions, and we have a Details & Plans forum for offering and requesting plans and arrangements, etc.

@Martha  here is the bus information - cannot WAIT to see you!! As for car rentals, I think that's up to the individual, but if you want to share expenses and maybe plan with others for a rental, use the Details & Plans forum.