Troy

TLEGG2017 OFFICIAL REGISTRATION & DEPOSIT FORM

Troy

If you have trouble with the form embedded below, use this link: OFFICIAL REGISTRATION & DEPOSIT

Fee includes

• 5 Days and 4 Nights of excellent lodging on incredibly peaceful land
  • 3 Channeling Events
  • 2 Workshops/Group Participation Events
  • 7 amazing vegan meals from The Natural Chef (Cathy) using only local organic produce
  • Increased portions available for every meal
  • A full clean up crew for all meals
  • Good company and Good fun!
  • And a TLE GROOVE night!

DEPOSIT = $300 to hold your spot at TLEGG2017 (*final balance will be required for actual attendance, of course*)

NEED TO PAY YOUR FINAL BALANCE: Go Here...

• LIKE/LOVE 8

NickG

How does the sleeping arrangements work? Do you pair off with someone beforehand or is it kind of just assigned if you don't specify anything?

Troy
22 minutes ago, NickG said:

How does the sleeping arrangements work? Do you pair off with someone beforehand or is it kind of just assigned if you don't specify anything?

Sleeping arrangements are mostly chosen and mapped out based on preferences. If you don't have a preference for anyone, then we go by your sleep needs (do you stay up late, wake up early, need quiet, don't mind noise, snore, etc). We have a quiet house and our party house.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Stickyflames

The nickG is going!?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

NickG
8 hours ago, Stickyflames said:

The nickG is going!?

Planning on it!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

ClaireC

I just completed my registration and am so looking forward to seeing the "old" and new members again!

@Troy, I can't thank you enough for providing the clean-up services. It's made a difference to me. I absolutely can't and never could stand washing dishes!!!! Yay!!!!

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Troy

OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FORM IS NOW LIVE

Based on pre-registration we have about 16 spots remaining!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Heidi
1 hour ago, Troy said:

OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FORM IS NOW LIVE

Based on pre-registration we have about 16 spots remaining!

Do you think it will be too late for me if I pay/register tomorrow??? Husband just left for work and needs to update his paypal account, so I won't be able to register until the morning. Not sure how fast these spots fill up.

Edit: Ignore this. He is going to try to update the account tonight, so I should be able to sign up.

Edited by Heidi
forgot something
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Heidi

All signed up! WOooOOOo!!! Can't wait to see y'all! :waaaht:

• LIKE/LOVE 7

James D

Yay, Heidi!!! I just registered. Looking forward to seeing my old Homey again!!! :) 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Heidi
40 minutes ago, James D said:

Yay, Heidi!!! I just registered. Looking forward to seeing my old Homey again!!! :) 

:Yes:

36cab89416ead97eada08527ada5186950065f4cc47317d2ee365b32e764c0ad.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 4

NickG

Wohoo all signed up! I'm so excited to meet everyone in the flesh! It's going to be amazing. 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Cong
Just now, Heidi said:

@Cong Can't wait to meet you, Entity buddy! :)

Me too! See you all soon!

A lot of entity mates attending! Yay!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

DianeHB
10 hours ago, Cong said:

Me too! See you all soon!

A lot of entity mates attending! Yay!

TLEGG is otherwise known as the C1E2 reunion party. ;)

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Stickyflames

Hey plums! Me and scott are bowing out this year. Canadian exchange rates just makes it a rather large task , especially in the midst of other calls. On the plus side, tomorrow is the day i finally leave my job i have been moping on and on about for four years. Terrified! But trusting, trusting i can navigate towards something beautiful. We wont be able to get refunds but if someone new is going, maybe contact troy and see if you can take one of our spots and pay scott or I a heavily discounted deposit instead, so we get a little back. The turn out this year looks amazing, love you all. Sissy that walk for me, hard.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Bobby
17 minutes ago, Stickyflames said:

Hey plums! Me and scott are bowing out this year. Canadian exchange rates just makes it a rather large task , especially in the midst of other calls. On the plus side, tomorrow is the day i finally leave my job i have been moping on and on about for four years. Terrified! But trusting, trusting i can navigate towards something beautiful. We wont be able to get refunds but if someone new is going, maybe contact troy and see if you can take one of our spots and pay scott or I a heavily discounted deposit instead, so we get a little back. The turn out this year looks amazing, love you all. Sissy that walk for me, hard.

Sorry to hear you guys won't make it this year but it's understandable.  Yous will be missed!  Good luck with the job search.  I hope you fine something that you will feel fulfilled with.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

DianeHB
3 hours ago, Stickyflames said:

Good luck with your job search! You can do this! We'll miss you and Scott at the gathering.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

AnnH
On 6/9/2017 at 8:38 AM, Stickyflames said:

You both will be sorely missed!!  But it's understandable. May a wonderful new job be forthcoming quickly.

• LIKE/LOVE 1