Troy

EXPERIMENT: Virtually Attend NYC Michael Speaks!

Troy    6,331
Troy

NYC MICHAEL SPEAKS.png

I love to do all I can to bring direct access to Michael increase interactive social and study time in our community! Today I'm launching a new, experimental platform for access to Live Channeling Events that stream directly from NYC and, if all goes well, from the TLE Great Gathering and future online classes and social events.

If you would like to virtually attend our return to live channeling event in NYC, now you can! Just go to NYC MICHAEL SPEAKS and register through Google, Facebook, or Twitter. There is a $20 fee to attend online. If time permits, we will take questions from the online chat room during our event, but that isn't guaranteed for this first experimental event. 

This live streaming service is built on Google Hangouts, and makes public access to events much easier to attend and participate in. You shouldn't have to download anything or use anything special. Just log in!

If this first test event goes well, this new platform will be used for live online classes, interactive channeling events, and remote access to TLE Great Gathering events.

Let me know if you register and plan to attend online or if you think this is not a very interesting idea.

NYC MICHAEL SPEAKS is June 24th @ 4pm Eastern

For those local to NYC, you can attend in person! Just use the Services Calendar and scroll down to find the NYC Michael Speaks service. You can reserve your spot there! 

Troy

• LIKE/LOVE 7

PeterK    198
PeterK

This sounds interesting. I have some questions about the dates however. On the TLE calendar, this event shows up on Friday June 23 at 11:00pm. Also on the TLE calendar, there is a regular Michael Speaks scheduled for Sunday June 25. Are you planning both Michael Speaks events for June?

Troy    6,331
Troy
24 minutes ago, PeterK said:

This sounds interesting. I have some questions about the dates however. On the TLE calendar, this event shows up on Friday June 23 at 11:00pm. Also on the TLE calendar, there is a regular Michael Speaks scheduled for Sunday June 25. Are you planning both Michael Speaks events for June?

The entry in the calendar was fixed. Thanks for catching that! It should read June 24th at 4pm Eastern now. And yeah, both will be held in June unless we find that these back-to-back events are too much for one weekend.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

PPLD    4,367
PPLD

What a great idea! I'd love to be able to join sometimes, from across the pond!

Did it work? Can one join the next NYC event?

• THANK YOU 1

Troy    6,331
Troy
40 minutes ago, PPLD said:

What a great idea! I'd love to be able to join sometimes, from across the pond!

Did it work? Can one join the next NYC event?

No one was interested in this first one, but we'll try again.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD    4,367
PPLD
29 minutes ago, Troy said:

No one was interested in this first one, but we'll try again.

I am interested! Just have to keep up with what's on!

Maybe other faraways also missed the experiment...

Ingun    2,505
Ingun

I would like to be joining like we have had the opportunity to do before some years ago.... Watching Troy channeling Live with NYC students around him...

Was there an event in NYC in June? Was it recorded or anything??

• LIKE/LOVE 1

DanielaS    3,344
DanielaS
6 hours ago, Ingun said:

Was there an event in NYC in June? Was it recorded or anything??

Yes, there was an event in June, it was recorded, and I gave Troy the transcription last week! I'll bug him about posting it. :blushing:

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU 2
  • WHAT? 1