Troy

Energy Report: JUNE 2017

Matt

Ever since earlier in the year, when causes keep coming up, i realize i dont have any causes outside my personal life. Im just lost on what my cause is. Due to my job, i cant fight for certain political things right off the bat, i do care about animals, but not enough to make it my cause. this is definitely part of my life i havent done much with. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Cong

Can definitely verify the chaos part. Even my internet suddenly went out yesterday and multiple calls to the provider wouldn't solve the issue. Typing on my cell phone now lol. What's funny was that yesterday was the only day I decided to work from home - while I was on a call with Comcast, I was also dealing with two other work meetings, all on my small cell phone. Complete chaos!

also I started to pick up dreams, which I don't typically do. So far they featured my ET, my mom, my old boss and a heartlink - I think there were people from TLE in the dreams too, but I didn't remember who. I feel so exhausted in the morning, like my head is exploding due to so much random and chaotic information. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Uma

Thank you, @Troy for this Report. It really clarifies a lot of what I have been perceiving and thinking about, and especially this

1 hour ago, Troy said:

June 23rd -- ENERGY SHIFT - ORDER/BEAUTY - a return to a sense of inner/outer patterns of order, beauty, direction.

wondering when we would see some kind of resolution of the chaos.

With Comey's testimony and a sense that the wheels of justice are turning behind the scenes with Mueller and even with the Senate taking a more active look at how fuckface got elected, and with Michael's probability of impeachment at 58% in the next 18 months, I'm feeling a slight relief in the pressure.

I am also relieved to know that @Bobby is also feeling what I am feeling. EM validation resonates.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Regardless of where you find yourself in relation to your Cause, June will bring with it a shift toward greater aim, greater angst, or greater rest.

I guess I am in the 'rest' group while encouraging others in their causes but not throwing myself into one. Although I do get a sense that refining my understanding of my cause is going on and things are liable to shift towards greater aim, maybe with the energy shift June 23. Staying tuned is so much easier here.

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Diane
46 minutes ago, Matt said:

Ever since earlier in the year, when causes keep coming up, i realize i dont have any causes outside my personal life. Im just lost on what my cause is. Due to my job, i cant fight for certain political things right off the bat, i do care about animals, but not enough to make it my cause. this is definitely part of my life i havent done much with. 

@MattWhen we have a busy personal life, that is our cause.  My cause this year I am sure is focusing on someone in my family.  Where, if not here, can we make such a difference?  Who will look after our dear ones, if we aren't able to?

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Heidi
1 hour ago, Matt said:

Michael mentioned somewhere that your cause can be personal and private. Perhaps for you, it could be related to the betterment of your family/family's future. I don't think it necessarily has to be political or environmental. 

Edit: I skipped ahead and didn't see @Diane's comment! I agree, as I've identified my cause and it involves a better future for my family. :)

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 17

Luciana Flora

Is it possible to cause someone to be herself? I ask this because it seems that my life has always been focused on my emotional issues .. mainly about insecurity  

• LIKE/LOVE 7

NicholasV
2 hours ago, Troy said:

Another reaction from those who have not clarified a Cause is to stop looking, to return to a state of rest, a state of care rather than a state of Cause. These individuals will still care, but that care will not funnel into a Cause. They will return to more personal concerns and tend to these.

This is not a failure or a “bad thing,” but likely a realization that one does not have the resources or energy or focus for a Cause. It is better to care and rest at a distance from a Cause than it is to blindly swing and aim for a Cause. So we expect that several students will realize that they must “sit out” this round of passionate aim for a Cause.

This is an interesting perspective and valid in my experience. Sometimes you just sit it out and don't have to pioneer a new cause. Instead of making a new fire, you can focus on tending to the one which is already burning. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Luciana Flora

Another reaction from those who have not clarified a Cause is to stop looking, to return to a state of rest, a state of care rather than a state of Cause. These individuals will still care, but that care will not funnel into a Cause. They will return to more personal concerns and tend to these.

This is not a failure or a “bad thing,” but likely a realization that one does not have the resources or energy or focus for a Cause. It is better to care and rest at a distance from a Cause than it is to blindly swing and aim for a Cause. So we expect that several students will realize that they must “sit out” this round of passionate aim for a Cause.

It's interesting because it seems to my life in a way. Through all  my life I have dealt more with personal matters. What is an irony being that warriors usually fight for a cause .. I find it interesting ..

But this part that is part of the energies of June seems to fit in my  always was..

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

ckaricai

I can also verify the chaos bits. I'm starting my summer training next week. This program has a lot of components that involves coordination from three separate institutions and we keep getting conflicting information. Some people don't know what's going on, and my university hasn't given us our schedule's yet. Thank goodness I don't have kids, otherwise planning childcare for the summer would be impossible at this point. I feel bad for all the parents in the program right now. That's just one thing. I feel like it's a disorganized mess right now, but I guess once everything has been finalized we will settle into a routine. Funnily enough that time corresponds to the dates from this month's energy report. We shall see. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Matt

Thanks @Diane and @Heidi ,people i care for is my cause too. I never really looked at it that way, i always just assumed it was my responsibility, but it is a cause too,  and an important one too. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Rosario
1 hour ago, Luciana Flora said:

Is it possible to cause someone to be herself? I ask this because it seems that my life has always been focused on my emotional issues .. mainly about insecurity  

Yes!   I'd say the most important Cause is with ourselves...the rest flows from that. "Though a Cause can be picked up at any point in a lifetime, there does tend to be cycles involved and this is a year in which the questions become more obvious"  Perhaps now is your time for bringing light to those issues :-) 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Luciana Flora
21 minutes ago, Rosario said:

Yes!   I'd say the most important Cause is with ourselves...the rest flows from that. "Though a Cause can be picked up at any point in a lifetime, there does tend to be cycles involved and this is a year in which the questions become more obvious"  Perhaps now is your time for bringing light to those issues :-) 

@Rosario 

I really believe that's the case. If I look at my life everything turned into internal issues .. mainly realated to self esteem ..

I would not be surprised at all if I discovered that my life task or the theme of my life has something to do with resolving these internal issues ..

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen
4 hours ago, Troy said:

June 6th - 10th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  CHAOS -  This shift appears to bring with it a wave of inner and outer chaos that could show up as wild dreams, nonsensical events, disparate parts that should make sense, but do not (just yet), and a general shake-up of energy. It is not a “bad thing,” just a shake-up that can feel a bit disorienting or disconnected or perplexed. By “chaos” we mean that at the very least a sense of order and pattern is lost or difficult to see.

Well, here is a part of my dream from last night:

"I was in a prison where I didn't belong. It was tiny with just handful of rooms. There were two of three others but I never saw them. There was a hurricane coming and I was trying to assist the warden to prepare for it. At first she didn't want my help but I did anyway, as best I could, while trying to "stay in my place". It did come and it shook everything up and threw things around. Even the things we had been careful to place away from the storm were disarrayed but the effects would have been worse if we hadn't prepared what we could."

Later in the dream I even tried to warn some old friends about the impending hurricane, that I knew would be far-reaching, but they didn't seem to think it would affect them so I left them to it. You can't help people who don't want to be helped. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

KurtisM

Well I can validate this well and true.
Life has been feeling chaotic in the sense that it feels like everything around me is shaking and turning and tumbling, and I'm kind of having to weave through the mess with a state of calm, but a large sense of disorientation because I can't see where I'm going & what I'm doing.
My dreams have been very active, with people from all over my life showing up in them, and lots of interactions/talking.

I do have a few causes:
PERSONAL: I'm using the primary Core Values of Love, Empowerment and Creativity to expand my access to hobbies of mine that were lost to me as I focused on other elements of my life like my Turning Point & Personality Site.
This involves drawing, reading, writing, video-gaming, exercising, diet etc. I use Leniency, Encouragement and Power to transform how I live my days now. Though this does come with a sieve through what's Accommodation, Destruction and Information/Energy-Hoarding.

GLOBAL: Here my primary cause is that of Veganism, which is supported by the Core Values of Peace, Love and Wisdom.
This makes sense, after all an effort to increase awareness of a detrimental and highly-ingrained practice is going to involve a fine line about what's Negotiation, Leniency and Information vs Oppression/Inhibition, Accommodation and Programming.
This Cause involves the most conflict, hence there's emphasis upon Peace.

UNIVERSAL: This would seem to be my background cause to move into a more Resource-Based Economy. This is supported by the Core Values of Intimacy, Love and Wisdom. It's interesting here that the feeling for this cause is lighter but more expectant+"get your hands dirty"- which I suspect is because of my stronger desire for this global shift to bring greater waves of love, technology and peace+harmony.
Here I straddle between Leniency vs Accommodation in terms of what I do to bring this cause to attention; while sharing Information when I can while understanding when I'm simply talking through Programming; and helping to implement changes that are Safe rather than only Comforting or Isolating.
---

All 3 of these Causes (Personal Lifestyle Changes, Veganism/Plant-based Whole Foods Diet and Resource-Based Economy) are definitely leaning toward the Energy/Beauty Cause of Empowerment.
Though on a whole, I'm not entirely active, I do enjoy informing others when I can about these causes. I know I have a global+universal cause each- but I suspect I'm with those of you who are focusing on caring rather than causation- because I know I don't have the resources available just yet.
All 3 of my Causes are supported by Love so Accommodation vs Leniency are always being explored in each because I know progress doesn't happen "just like that".

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

John Roth

That "not having a Cause" resonated. There are things I care deeply about, but I simply don't have the energy right now to make the changes that would let me get out and participate.

What surprised me is that there was nothing in the Energy Report about the just concluded British election. Granted that it's past, but it really smelled like a major Nexus to me, although the effects will probably not ripple out from Britain for a while.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Uma
46 minutes ago, Maureen said:

You can't help people who don't want to be helped. 

So true. Your dream certainly validates what Michael said! Did you make anything out of it other than the above? I have had dreams where I tried to warn people of an oncoming disaster, was ignored and watched the fallout, but it had great significance at the time and was a breakthrough dream for my waking understanding of what was happening in my life.

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Bobby
58 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Well, here is a part of my dream from last night:

"I was in a prison where I didn't belong...

Um... did I happen to put you there?  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • LOL 1

Ingun

I think my Primary Cause could be LOVE - which can be seen as FREEDOM, and includes issues such as Relief, Rescue, Recovery, Protection, etc.

I think of this since I am still helping someone in their recovery process, but I feel like coming to an end with that. I want to spend my time and energy in a different way. But it's a tough nut since it's someone so close to me.

I'm not sure what this means translated into my own language: "One reaction is to turn toward tearing down the Causes of other people."

Maybe someone can explain.....? Maybe it has to do with exactly that which I mentioned above.

What I have more passion for is ENERGY/BEAUTY as my Primary Cause - which can be seen as EMPOWERMENT - and includes issues such as access to such things as resources, education, choice, improvements, healthcare, healing, etc.  For example if I can teach someone how to nurture and sustain a more conscious connection to Essence they will likely for instance become and feel more Empowered ....

I think of this as happening on a Personal Level, but it may have effects on a Global level, like ripples in a pond..... and I I don't know if it has affect beyond some peoples current life or across time and space, meaning Universal Level or "spiritual". But bringing in Essence is great!

Of the 7 Core underlying Values:  I think I do it out of LOVE and I use CREATIVITY, WISDOM AND JOY as actions serving the Cause of ENERGY/BEAUTY, while the result is often that the others are having more PEACE within or less conflict within, having more UNITY as in more intimacy and empathy with self, and feeling more EMPOWERED. Also this supports me and my own processes too.

I had to make an overview of all of this for myself to really get it.

I enclose it here in case it can be of help to others too. And any of you Scholars who likes this stuff, and others, feel free to change it, edit it or share it or anything.

3 Primary Causes, their Levels and 7 Core Values.docx

Edited by Ingun
typo
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU 1

Rosario

"One reaction is to turn toward tearing down the Causes of other people."

@Ingun I understood it as trying to minimize, 'destroy' other Causes---it's not because you want to create boundaries, but for doing intentional harm. Comes to mind those people who try to tear down the LGBTQ movement and other similar Causes.

I love your Cause description. I feel I have some mini-causes under the umbrella of Love and Energy 

These days I'm cheering up classmates that feel drained or frustrated with the new study curriculum, which is undergoing some tedious modifications. Still, there's time to laugh. Yesterday we did an experiment about the impact of caffeine in the short term memory. We offered coffee and food to the participants, showed some 'Just for Laughs' videos and what would had been another routine assignment ended up quite fun.  My group will also conduct a short investigation on self-determined education in schools. I'm choosing those topics that I care most about :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Maureen
3 hours ago, Bobby said:

Um... did I happen to put you there?  1f631.png

No, but False Imprisonment for sure! I was thinking about you as I was writing it out.  

Prison Cartoon _We've been married so long.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • LOL 1

AmyD

I can definitely say my cause is my family and my health. I've been dealing with panic attacks since March and still can't figure out what the root cause is. But I'm still working at it. Raising my son and spending time with my family is my cause too. I know that there are SO many crazy things going on in this world...almost too many to name. But for me I need to start with myself. Taking care of my health, how I treat others by just being kind no matter what. I can't worry about or control what everyone else in this world is doing. It would drive me insane and I would lose all inner peace. I need to focus on what's in front of me and that's my family and working on feeling better. Too much stressing is what broke me and now I gotta figure better ways to deal with stress. 

Edited by AmyD
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Ingun

@Rosario Thank you so much! I understand it better now ?

I sounds as you have quite fun studying. Yesterday I was actually thinking about how different it must be going to school today, or studying, than when I went to college in 1978-1980 or so. I never got any further with that, in fact I didn't complete totally either, but now I sometimes wish I had completed at least some officially approved education or study but at that time I had more than enough with just surviving and make ends meet. Actually when did I not ???  For many years I wasn't even able to imagine myself study anything (Self-dep I guess). ? ? :student: ? not even Homeopathy, which was so new at that time, buth which I had already come in contact with and experienced how efficiently it worked on my own body after some terrible rashes and itching that left big white spots on my skin. I visited a homoepathic practitioner, learned that my kidneys needed some support in form of homeopatic remedy together with herb tincture and herbal tea - and that's how I found interest in and some passion about it - because it actually worked on my own body ? Today I also know that Botany is part of my True Study.... and the H remedies are made from plants, minerals, fungi and some animal based. Another thing is that homeopathy was mainly perceived as quack at that time, and few peope have much trust or interest in it even today.

• LIKE/LOVE 11