Troy

Energy Report: JUNE 2017

Ingun

I also like to add here that my diet, health and exercising also has a renewed focus and change these days. And I'm so happy to be here where I am now, after 4 demanding years.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Rosario

@Ingun I see some similarities in our paths ? I got interested in reiki after having pytiriasis, an autoinmune skin condition. (Self-dep alert!), which I healed doing inner work, plant based diet and meditation. So now I preach about the power of Energy and intention LOL.  It seems that us with Inspirational Roles/overleaves find our niche after being personally touched by something.

"I sounds as you have quite fun studying " Haha! It's all in the perspective. Sometimes they assign us boring readings where the authors never get to the point!! They could have said the same thing on a few sentences, for the love of God LOL That's why I love Michael. I'm  majoring in psychology partly as a way to have 'credentials' in this young/mature society I live in.  Sometimes I think I'd be happy with just a few spaced courses or trainings instead of 5 years of study.  But the campus is beautiful, many squirrels and some deers and alpacas! 

Oh, and Internet makes things easier for an autodidact like me! For group projects, we use Google Drive.  You can create documents that can be edited by many people at the same time. You see the edits on real time. I love it!!  

I saw the document you posted, thank you for compiling it!  Perhaps you'll find useful  goconqr.com, and its mind map tool. It's simple and intuitive. Below is an example I did for a class.  

Semana 3- Orientación Sexual - Rosario.png

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Sam K

I had a dream a couple nights ago that the ice caps completely melted away.  Overnight.  All at once.  Just gone.  I suppose I should've been horrified, but in the dream my only reaction was "jeez, that was a lot faster than expected."  I've never had a dream even remotely related to climate change before.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ckaricai

@Ingun Saw this link to a NYT piece about clashing movements in my feed today. Seemed like a good example of tearing down causes of other people. I see you already got a good example and understand it better now, but thought I'd post the link here anyway.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/02/us/politics/white-nationalists-alt-knights-protests-colleges.html?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share&_r=0&referer=http://m.facebook.com

• LIKE/LOVE 6

DianeHB

I did not feel this energy shift at all -- probably just the opposite. Although I did feel quite chaotic shortly before the shift, and my last Michael session helped me come to some peace with it. Anyway, I also feel like I haven't been "doing" much with regards to my cause, but I have also been doing a lot in my personal sphere. My activity in global/universal causes have been more marginal.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Stickyflames
3 hours ago, DianeHB said:

I did not feel this energy shift at all -- probably just the opposite. Although I did feel quite chaotic shortly before the shift, and my last Michael session helped me come to some peace with it. Anyway, I also feel like I haven't been "doing" much with regards to my cause, but I have also been doing a lot in my personal sphere. My activity in global/universal causes have been more marginal.

Likewise. I feel swamped in personal change. My narcacism stage is still with me and may carry on a few more years until i finally feel like i have good footing in this big old life of mine. I know my cause, i live my cause, i share everything I know to anyone who will listen . I do a damn good job of living my cause. I have not the faintest idea what i could be doing in the realm of my world to further stand for animal rights, nurturing health and sustainable resources. We have similar causes, Diane...if you think of anything, let me know! We could combine a bunch of heads on a cause!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Juni

"So we expect that several students will realize that they must “sit out” this round of passionate aim for a Cause."
This is just where I've realized I am, in spite of wanting more direct participation,nothing has come up that truly grabbed me in an unambiguous way. So, I'm going with what I was already doing-trying to deal with old "stuff" and heal old past issues. And as I thought that, I suddenly felt calm and settled, so I must have identified what I need to be doing.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Ingun
On 11.6.2017 at 3:29 AM, Rosario said:

@Ingun I see some similarities in our paths 1f60a.png I got interested in reiki after having pytiriasis, an autoinmune skin condition. (Self-dep alert!), which I healed doing inner work, plant based diet and meditation. So now I preach about the power of Energy and intention LOL.  It seems that us with Inspirational Roles/overleaves find our niche after being personally touched by something.

"I sounds as you have quite fun studying " Haha! It's all in the perspective. Sometimes they assign us boring readings where the authors never get to the point!! They could have said the same thing on a few sentences, for the love of God LOL That's why I love Michael. I'm  majoring in psychology partly as a way to have 'credentials' in this young/mature society I live in.  Sometimes I think I'd be happy with just a few spaced courses or trainings instead of 5 years of study.  But the campus is beautiful, many squirrels and some deers and alpacas! 

Oh, and Internet makes things easier for an autodidact like me! For group projects, we use Google Drive.  You can create documents that can be edited by many people at the same time. You see the edits on real time. I love it!!  

I saw the document you posted, thank you for compiling it!  Perhaps you'll find useful  goconqr.com, and its mind map tool. It's simple and intuitive. Below is an example I did for a class. 

I think it's good work of you at your young age to intentionally use healing for yourself!

I completed a Reiki training about 20 years ago as part of my path of awareness to energy, but after completing I had little resonance with it to continue using it. But then there are so many creative ways to work with energy, and there is always something else to explore. And thanks for the link to the map tool :-) That can be fun!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Ingun

Right now we are in the second of three energy shifts this month...

June 16th - 23rd -- ENERGY SHIFT - CHAOS & SENSITIVITY - Another wave like the above, but likely with more effect and distraction.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby

I remember a fragment of a dream from last night where I was a participant in some room where highly classified information/communications was handled. At one point, a printer with very special looking paper began printing. Everyone seemed to know that when things were printed from that printer that they were target coordinates for firing orders. What printed out while I was there were firing coordinates for North Korea   ?

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT? 1

Uma

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he launches some insane war to distract from the Russia probe.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Sam K

As far as I'm concerned, the Russia probe IS the distraction, or at least it's serving as one.  "Oh, the GOP just took everyone's healthcare away, sent thousands more troops to the Middle East, and made the internet a plaything of corporations, but we sure did nail Trump!"  

Point being, I think they've settled on a strategy of using Trump and his litany of conflicts as a decoy while they ram their agenda through.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Rosario
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

I remember a fragment of a dream from last night where I was a participant in some room where highly classified information/communications was handled. At one point, a printer with very special looking paper began printing. Everyone seemed to know that when things were printed from that printer that they were target coordinates for firing orders. What printed out while I was there were firing coordinates for North Korea   1f631.png

Wow....the night of the 12-13th, I had a dream involving what it seemed coordinates. I remember something like 19.77, 19.5, 19.33.  It felt like a protuberance in the fabric of reality... perhaps like wormhole or something, awesome and weird! I did a google maps search, and apparently one location is near the Nile River, in Sudan.  Also came across an article about Ley lines.  I'll ask Michael about this!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Luciana Flora

I find your dreams interesting. Funny that my dreams are different from what I see here.

Most seem to have a lot more to do with my current life.

There was a time when I almost always dreamed of bullyng at school. Another time I dreamed of my relationship issues with my mother.

I've dreamed a lot too with lack of self-confidence. In which my mother or other people doubted that I would be able to do anything.

Never dreamed of the presidentany country or any no global event. It's always been about me.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

I had very vivid dreams last night but I cannot rack my brain for them.

Even more interactions though.

My grandpa however was diagnosed with cancer before and a recent study into him places his life expectancy as months to live.

I didnt really know him so I can't say I'm sad but I will have to comfort my dad through things.

We may go visit him soon, so I will try my best to truly talk to him and have an exchange. I haven't truly given him the benefit of the doubt and have left his Sagey Jovial-Saturn-Lunar behavior to my own Surveillance and narrow definitions- since he was always so annoying to me as a teenager.

Though I do remember having fun with him as a child, showing me what and where all the countries of the world, and planets in the solar system were.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Bobby
14 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

My grandpa however was diagnosed with cancer before and a recent study into him places his life expectancy as months to live.

I didnt really know him so I can't say I'm sad but I will have to comfort my dad through things.

We may go visit him soon, so I will try my best to truly talk to him and have an exchange. I haven't truly given him the benefit of the doubt and have left his Sagey Jovial-Saturn-Lunar behavior to my own Surveillance and narrow definitions- since he was always so annoying to me as a teenager.

Though I do remember having fun with him as a child, showing me what and where all the countries of the world, and planets in the solar system were.

Sorry to hear that about your grandfather, Kurtis.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Jeroen
3 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I am sorry about your grandfather, Kurtis.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

NickG

For the first wave of Choas, I was having some wacky dreams that involved intense tribal drum rhythms on top of a swirling mess of images that seemed to change every second. Difficult to try and keep up with but it felt like things were being let go and rearranged. Had some moments of random grief. 

This is last shift though I woke up today all irritated and just not wanting to deal with the world. Just blehhhh feelings all around lol. No matter, it will pass.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Juni
8 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I'm sorry to hear this-I wish you luck in connecting with him in a meaningful way before he passes, and it's lovely that you will be there for your dad, too.
I'm having the same sort of situation with dreams-I know I am dreaming hard but I can't remember what they are, once awake.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Crystal

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, Kurtis. Good thoughts to you and your family.

Earlier in the month (during the first Chaos wave, IIRC) I had a dream about human cloning. My aunt outlived both her husband and (tragically) her middle daughter, who died aged about 32. So, in my dream, my aunt had my uncle and husband cloned. For some reason, my uncle J emerged as a fully-grown man in his 40's or so, but my cousin was about 7 or 8. My aunt was complaining that my cousin was squirmy and complainy on the long car ride from their house to my parents' house (which is now mine). I said, Aunt K., you can't clone adults! They come out babies and you have to wait for them to grow up! I don't know why she got an insta-adult in my cloned uncle, but whatevs, 'twas a dream. 

Then I woke up and spent some time contemplating human cloning. Apparently even cloned cats don't turn out alike at all: https://drsophiayin.com/blog/entry/cloning-cats-rainbow-and-cc-prove-that-cloning-wont-resurrect-your-pet/  I hate to think of the havoc reeked when cloned Husband/Child/Nelson Mandela don't turn out as expected...

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Bobby
2 minutes ago, Crystal said:

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, Kurtis. Good thoughts to you and your family.

Earlier in the month (during the first Chaos wave, IIRC) I had a dream about human cloning. My aunt outlived both her husband and (tragically) her middle daughter, who died aged about 32. So, in my dream, my aunt had my uncle and husband cloned. For some reason, my uncle J emerged as a fully-grown man in his 40's or so, but my cousin was about 7 or 8. My aunt was complaining that my cousin was squirmy and complainy on the long car ride from their house to my parents' house (which is now mine). I said, Aunt K., you can't clone adults! They come out babies and you have to wait for them to grow up! I don't know why she got an insta-adult in my cloned uncle, but whatevs, 'twas a dream. 

Then I woke up and spent some time contemplating human cloning. Apparently even cloned cats don't turn out alike at all: https://drsophiayin.com/blog/entry/cloning-cats-rainbow-and-cc-prove-that-cloning-wont-resurrect-your-pet/  I hate to think of the havoc reeked when cloned Husband/Child/Nelson Mandela don't turn out as expected...

You can't fight Overleaves and Imprinting ;-)

• LIKE/LOVE 6

DianeHB

I think I'm feeling this energy shift. Last Friday I got caught in my head about issues going on at work and felt really depressed all day. Today I just feel unsettled and heavy for no good reason. It's hard to focus and I just want to go home and bury myself in video games.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Stickyflames
8 hours ago, DianeHB said:

I think I'm feeling this energy shift. Last Friday I got caught in my head about issues going on at work and felt really depressed all day. Today I just feel unsettled and heavy for no good reason. It's hard to focus and I just want to go home and bury myself in video games.

I would love to play a video game with you l diane

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Kasia

Last night I had a dream that definitely qualifies as wild: @Hani and I were trying to stop a bomb exploding in a house in Canada, and then I got shot.

It was the fourth bomb we had attempted to find (I don't remember what happened with the first 3, they might have been false alarms), and it turned out that one of the women we were with had planted it (we were in that house having an event with lots of other women). When we finally found it hidden, Hani picked it up to bring it to the front of the house to protect the others. She'd realised I parked her car in the front driveway and was a tad upset that it could get blown up, but placed the bomb up against the front of the house anyways. We then went to the side of the house and I kept thinking how risky it was to stay there since we were still in the blast radius, but we couldn't let that bomb out of our sight. We realised we could call for help to dispose of it before it went off, so I started the call telling emergency services what had happened and that we had an active bomb, but then realised I was in Canada and didn't know the address, so I gave the phone to Hani. At that moment, the woman who'd planted the bomb was rushing down the street in front of the house, aware we'd foiled her plan. She aimed her gun at Hani, ready to shoot. I decided to get her attention so she didn't shoot Hani, knowing full well that it was a stupidly dangerous thing to do. I think I started yelling, maybe even taunting her, anything to save Hani. I didn't even really fully get the whole sentence out when she'd shot me, the bullet hitting or grazing my lower back, right at the spine. I remember being surprised at how quickly it all happened, it was bewildering and my mind wasn't catching up. I was still standing, but I was in pain, and it dawned on me that I could be paralysed from this. I knew there was nothing I could do at that point, and that an ambulance was coming since we'd both been yelling "shots fired" at the phone. The "pain" then woke me up. 

I've certainly been shot at in dreams, but this is the first I remember of being hit. Anyone want to take a guess as to what the heck this one could mean? I'm totally at a loss...

• LIKE/LOVE 9