ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • TLE is now in updgraded BETA! Check out our new CLUBS under Community! Don't just Like a post, add a Reaction!
Lawrence

Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?

Lawrence    28
Lawrence

Comey quoting Becket, ‘Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?’

Anyone know Comey's overleaves. Is he a priest? This whole thing is so surreal. I wouldn't be a bit surprised. We even have a character named REALITY WINNER leaking information that could take down the REALITY LOSER in the White House.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Erick    195
Erick

seems like work at the FBI would attract warrior influences from the law side, and scholar from the research/investigation side. from what i have heard the job is heavy in research and documentation. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maureen    4,913
Maureen
16 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Comey quoting Becket, ‘Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?’

Anyone know Comey's overleaves. Is he a priest? This whole thing is so surreal. I wouldn't be a bit surprised. We even have a character named REALITY WINNER leaking information that could take down the REALITY LOSER in the White House.

@Lawrence, funny about Reality Winner vs Reality Loser.  😭

James Comey may be a Priest as he does seem to operate from the "Higher Good" for all. Although, if Comey is a Priest he's got to have a Scholar Casting as who else would keep such good records...?  :student:  

It's also interesting (to me) that Putin is a Priest (see Q&A below) and he is especially "meddlesome" but in a much different way then Henry II found Thomas Beckett to be. If Trump had good intentions and was honest (now there's a stretch) he would see Putin for the ruthless "meddlesome priest" that he is and do something about it. Living in "Interesting Times" is getting a little stale ...perhaps looking back historians will call this era "The Meddlesome Times". 

DanielaS:  Could you please provide the Role/Casting, Soul Age/Level, Cadre/Entity for Vladimir Putin, President of Russia? Are you able to tell if Putin and Donald Trump have any agreements, monads, or past life resonance between them that could potentially influence their interactions with each other and hence affect global events?

MEntity:  This fragment is the 5th Level Young Warrior-Cast Priest from Cadre 10, Entity 3.  The fragments in question share Agreements to "explore and expand personal power," and share positions in a Pentagon Configuration with a Task of "Refining Networks of Power."

MEntity:  Keep in mind that the paths that Configurations take often begin from "negative" points of exploration and then move from one extreme to another before finding the resolution.

MEntity:  Their interactions are well into affecting global events. The effects of the combined efforts of the King and the Priest in terms of these more fearful extremes of power are tapping into many who are locked into Chief Features, particularly those of Stubbornness, Self-Destruction, Greed.

MEntity:  We will be exploring these effects with our students across 2017.

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Uma    2,267
Uma

It might be interesting to know who is filling the other positions in the Configuration and if they are in positions of personal power now on the planet.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Sam K    903
Sam K

I suspect Salman Al Saud (a man unworthy of the title of "king") to be another point on the configuration.  Xi Jinping might be a safe bet for the fourth.  And the fifth... Erdogan, perhaps?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Uma    2,267
Uma

Or the one in the Philippines whose name I refuse to know. Maybe Bannon. One of the things I found interesting is that he has his ET and TC--Ivanka and Melanoma (as Kerrin named her) supporting him, which I'm sure is contributing to his being able to withstand the onslaught of negativity that is aimed at him constantly and growing, not to mention the gaffs and missteps. It's extraordinary to me that he has survived.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

DanielaS    3,114
DanielaS
6 hours ago, Uma said:

It might be interesting to know who is filling the other positions in the Configuration and if they are in positions of personal power now on the planet.

Yes! I forgot to put this follow-up question on my list. If anyone else has the time and inclination to ask about this please do! I'm not sure if I will be able to.

• LIKE/LOVE 1