NicholasV

lucistrust.org and compilations by Alice Bailey

NicholasV

This is a website which contains loads of interesting information along the lines of esoteric astrology. I've only found the subject of esoteric astrology recently and it seems to dovetail nicely with concepts from the michael teachings. It might be useful for some older students to look at. I know old souls can actually be helpful to one another in a very real manner by sharing information like this.

Here's a nice article about what is called the 'seven rays' in esoteric astrology:

https://www.lucistrust.org/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_science_the_seven_rays

Probably there is a lot of extraneous and wholly misleading information there as well, but that doesn't have to put one off from reading it. Remember to keep your discriminating sword's edge sharp and you'll cut through the chaff and find what is valuable easily. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

John Roth
On 6/11/2017 at 10:27 AM, NicholasV said:

This is a website which contains loads of interesting information along the lines of esoteric astrology. I've only found the subject of esoteric astrology recently and it seems to dovetail nicely with concepts from the michael teachings. It might be useful for some older students to look at. I know old souls can actually be helpful to one another in a very real manner by sharing information like this.

Here's a nice article about what is called the 'seven rays' in esoteric astrology:

https://www.lucistrust.org/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_science_the_seven_rays

Probably there is a lot of extraneous and wholly misleading information there as well, but that doesn't have to put one off from reading it. Remember to keep your discriminating sword's edge sharp and you'll cut through the chaff and find what is valuable easily. 

Ah, yes. Theosophy and its derivatives. I had Alice Bailey's book on Esoteric Astrology at one point, and couldn't make head or tail of it. The origin of the modern Atlantis myth, among others.