lulu

Hi TruthLoveEnergy

lulu

Hello TruthLoveEnergy. Here is my introduction. 

I was turned on to Michaelteachings maybe 10 yrs ago because in Google search, I believe it was in the top group of sites when you Googled Soul Age.
Pretty prime real estate for a new age website.
But then me and some curious friends really read it and we though it was really bad ass explanations for why people of all ages are all on their own level of development. We agreed that Michaelteachings nailed it.

So I was left with more questions after a brief channeling session told me I was a Mature 5th (maybe god forbid 6th)
As a mature potential 5th, I confirm I am an oddball. I am diagnosed ADHD if that means anything to you.
I can relate to Peewee Herman 100%. (This level had been referred to as the Peewee Herman level) I also love fish and birds, like they say.

On the off chance that I am actually cathartic 6th level, I will be open here and share that I undergo periodic psychotic episodes that explore human trauma, and anger towards a faceless human violence.

I am a lucky lucky human because I am currently an artist, and healing or ill person in this lifetime.
I use Michaelteachings as one outlet for therapeutic perspectives on me and others.

So, for those who like types:

Sun sign: Libra-Scorpio cusp
Rising: Scorpio

MBTI: INFJ

Education Art History and Art 

I play instruments and write, perform music for fun. I am a diva.

I suspect I am Warrior or and King role.
I was told I have been a housewife, a butcher, a mercenary, a baron who united german kingdoms, and a wayfarer

& lastly, being born in the 90s, I wonder if I had any connection to the AIDS epidemic.

Thank you for staying with me. Its hard to know how to introduce yourself into a community that pertains to something you spend your time meditating on and reading about.
I look forwards to meeting you all! 

Edited by lulu
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Maxim

I sense you are a warrior.  Not particularly because of your eyes.  More the profile photo and intuition.  Perhaps sage cast.  My suggestion is to order a profile from TRoy.  He's done a great job with most of us in this community.  Sometimes it takes a while for him to get back and all the better for you to get acquainted with all the material available on this site that will help you validate your profile. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

lulu

Thanks for the likes.
And yes Maxim, I really have many guesses. Warrior description rings some bells.
 I feel like I am always on a quest. It can be an odd role to have as a female imo

I got a session coming up. Pretty excited. 

Edited by lulu
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Luciana Flora

Hi Lulu, welcome. Here at TRE has many women warriors. I am one of them. However when I receive my profile I was very surprised to be a warrior. Simply by the fact that I have discarded a action roles for myself.

It seems that being an action role was never obvious to me. I had an idea of how an action person acts and I never fit that idea.

It never occurred to me that someone who prefers to spend the weekend at home listening to music, reading books or watching their favorite series could be in action role.

I even asked Michael if an action role could be introvert.

To "be a person of action" means that one tends to seek results, to have something to show for their efforts, and tend to be frustrated when this is not the case. This can be done quietly or loudly.

That was the last sentence of the answer and it was the first time being an action role made any sense to me. Because I really am like that.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

lulu
9 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

Hi Lulu, welcome. Here at TRE has many women warriors. I am one of them. However when I receive my profile I was very surprised to be a warrior. Simply by the fact that I have discarded a action roles for myself.

(...)

To "be a person of action" means that one tends to seek results, to have something to show for their efforts, and tend to be frustrated when this is not the case. This can be done quietly or loudly.

Thanks for the reply Luciana Flora.

I saw your post in the music section on Mariah Carey.
Not the typical "Warrior" icon, some might say, but knowing about the very rare creative control she has over her music as a pop star,
She could be a Female warriors who manifest themselves as uber feminine, and conquer. She could also be King! 
I think Rihanna is a modern archetypal female Warrior.

For me, in dissecting the warrior existance, the classic novel, "Lord of the Flies" comes up, in its message that inside of everyday people lies a modus operandi for survival and dominance (war).

While roughly 20% of the population is this role, it gives me the idea that in "first world" environments, warriors lie "dormant", reading and listening to nice music, or doing yoga!, but elsewhere they'd be effective cohesive systems of fighters, and or nurturers, and I think they are also the people who don't flinch at blood, panic around creepy crawlies. 
I have so many questions. and I just drank so much coffee.

Edited by lulu
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Luciana Flora
4 hours ago, lulu said:

Thanks for the reply Luciana Flora.

I saw your post in the music section on Mariah Carey.
Not the typical "Warrior" icon, some might say, but knowing about the very rare creative control she has over her music as a pop star,
She could be a Female warriors who manifest themselves as uber feminine, and conquer. She could also be King! 
I think Rihanna is a modern archetypal female Warrior.

For me, in dissecting the warrior existance, the classic novel, "Lord of the Flies" comes up, in its message that inside of everyday people lies a modus operandi for survival and dominance (war).

While roughly 20% of the population is this role, it gives me the idea that in "first world" environments, warriors lie "dormant", reading and listening to nice music, or doing yoga!, but elsewhere they'd be effective cohesive systems of fighters, and or nurturers, and I think they are also the people who don't flinch at blood, panic around creepy crawlies. 
I have so many questions. and I just drank so much coffee.

gives me the idea that in "first world" environments, warriors lie "dormant", reading and listening to nice music, or doing yoga!, but elsewhere they'd be effective cohesive systems of fighters, and or nurturers,

Interesting what you said. I'm Brazilian so I was not born in the first world technically. However my parents have always had financial conditions well above the average population here. So I guess I can say that I was born in a first world environment.

I never went for a cusa either. Maybe because I never needed it, I do not know. Sometimes I get the impression that I do not have a cause. Or maybe my cause is inner development.

As for Mariah Carey I have always admired her for many reasons. I like the lyrics of many of her songs. Like the songs I showed on the topic. I like the fact that she's composed a lot of her songs.

I do not dare say anyone's role. I am very new to these teachings. I do not think I know enough. I had the first contact in 2015. But I'm just going deeper now.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

lulu

OK sounds like the rule is no guessies. 

4 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

I do not dare say anyone's role. I am very new to these teachings. I do not think I know enough. I had the first contact in 2015. But I'm just going deeper now.

Oops. I will be careful, then. Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Luciana Flora
4 minutes ago, lulu said:

OK sounds like the rule is no guessies. 

Oops. I will be careful, then. Thank you.

you can guess if you want. I was talking about me..

• LIKE/LOVE 1

lulu
51 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

you can guess if you want. I was talking about me..

Oh ok. Don't want to crush any toes!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Luciana Flora
6 minutes ago, lulu said:

Oh ok. Don't want to crush any toes!

but you didnt.. I only said I prefer no guess anyone roles.. only that.. All I wanted to say is that I'd rather not try to figure out anyone's role. But I do not mind if someone else does .. That's what I meant ..

• LIKE/LOVE 2

lulu

Hello hello! 
For anyone who wanted to know, I am a 5th old warrior.

And thank you again Troy,
---------------------------------------------------------------

ESSENCE DYNAMICS

Role: Warrior

Casting: Artisan

Cadre/Entity: 2/6

E-Ratio: 12M/88F

Frequency: 85

Soul Age/Level: Old/5

Manifested Age: Mature to Old

Lifetime#: 407

Grand Cycle#: 10