Troy

Energy Report: JULY 2017

James D
3 hours ago, Juni said:

Ooo, I had a HUGE panic attack last night. Hmm.

Must be the Nexus - Convergence. I've been feeling perpetual anxiety for three days. 

Edited by James D
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

NickG
1 hour ago, PPLD said:

@Juni @NickG Oh.Me.Gud. Bloody intense!

What can I say; The worst thing that happened to me so far, was oversleeping to work. 3 hrs. But in proportion - feels kinda' OK to be a sleep-zombie.

Hold in there friends! 1f916.png

Ehhhh it's fine now lol just imagine an internal screaming of "fucking pay attention to this!!!!!!!!" I am so now it's not so bad, more like ohhhh I should probably work on that lol 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Juni
4 hours ago, NickG said:

Was it because of something specific or just outta the blue? Mine was triggered by something very specific and I couldn't calm down for the whole day so I just decided to clean my car thoroughly, inside and out so I could just move the energy around 1f602.png Seemed to help. 

Also whener they're are dates for any types of nexuses, when I'm aware of them they always begin a couple days before or a couple days after the given dates for some reason. 

It was specific and I had the same trouble calming down, too. And then just crashed.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 1

Bobby

I think I just had a sudden revelation about a dream I had last night and I do believe it relates to this Convergence period that we're now in.

This fragment of the dream included me and I do believe 3 "others."  We were talking about different things relationship oriented when I asked a question to one of the others.  I asked him "but do you nap" and had a sort of smirk on my face as if to be thinking "oh this should be good."  He was about to answer when his partner walked in, like a kitchen area, and he hesitated to answer because he didn't want him to hear his answer.

Shit, I think all of THEM were ME... the Converging Me's!

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 2

Juni

I'm just used to having dreams of other 'mes' now during these times. Last night I was at an alternate family dinner, my mom had a completely different house, I'm not sure she married my stepdad, I was wearing stuff that wasn't how I wanted it and it was very loud and colourful, unlike my mom's restrained beige and cream everything with super thick carpets. Last two previous nights also variations on a me.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

During my 2 week trip with family I went through an emotional and physical rollercoaster that culminated when the convergence began.

I suffered from indigestion, gas, constipation, uncomfortable bowel movements and timing, strong sentimentality, constant anxiety over little things, irrritability out-of-the-blue, mood swings, short bouts of depression etc. And it seemed relentless.

Luckily I had my Objectivity Cap on and kept my Martial Health fueled up for some longsuffering endurance to get through it all, while my Mercurial Nature learned to calm down and trust more think less, keeping me from any more breakdowns.

I found and created my happy moments of peace, truth, sharing, beauty and essence recognition regardless.

I guess I declared that it was time to just let myself have more time and context than I thought I did, and my body started to feel like it was back in sync with my thoughts and feelings again, and all of that stirring energy inside me just came out.

During all this, I felt a stronger need to be with others, and way more upset when I wasn't doing so, alongside having very bizarre and vivid dreams nearly every night.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Matt

Glad to have you back @KurtisM, i missed your comments on here the last couple weeks. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Juni

And still more. I dreamed I was in a previous apartment with an extra room, set up a bit differently. I was fostering kittens and my ex was moving out and I was staying(a situation that has occurred before but not in that place.) I was also friends with people at my work that I am barely know in waking life who were there with me. I kept getting madder and madder at people who kept leaving the door open, going in and out of the room, because I had other cats and I was afraid they'd meet the kittens before I could introduce them and they'd fight. Everyone's carelessness and refusal to listen was so frustrating.
Then we were in a hotel and for some reason I had no idea what floor we were on or the room number. I decided to go anyway and try to find it by sight. Someone had offered me keys, a wallet,  a phone and some other things  while I was sitting in the lobby and when I said they weren't mine, the man said the owner wouldn't be using them anymore and someone should have them. I got from this that he had either killed the woman whose things they were or persuaded her to kill herself. Creepy.That one woke me up, it was disturbing.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT? 1
  • MEH 1

PPLD
On 20/07/2017 at 11:34 PM, NickG said:

I randomly started listening to Linkin Park out of the blue last night, and woke up this morning to hear the news that their singer committed suicide. The song I was listening to is called Given Up. Eery

Yesterday I was having the usual Friday the Wine Day with my buddies, and Jules, Sage from C1E5, told us about the following dream, she had the night between Sunday and Monday:

"Jules has been working late and is preparing to leave for home, but this dude drops by her office and says he has a very specific assignment for her. She's not very keen on it, because it really is getting late and she wants to get home, but he insists, saying that it is an emergency and there's no time to spare.

She agrees and the dude describes what he needs: Jules has to investigate the best venue for suicide by hanging. The parameters are for the act of self-murder:

1.) shouldn't bring down the property value for neighbouring properties

2.) cause as little trauma as possible, when the body is found

3.) be located so the children do not find the body

Jules said that there were no upsetting emotions involved in this conversation and she proceeded with the assignment. Her suggestion was a hotel room, if the most important was to protect the family and the children."

The dude who came with the assignment was Chester Bennington.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT? 8

Ingun

Since we're already half way through 2017 I came to think again of the 7 Questions to ask ourselves that prompt learning in a Priest year here

1. How willing were you to share in the enthusiasm that is expressed and exhibited by others?  
  2. What responsibility did you take for how you reflect the best of others back to them?  
  3. What responsibility did you take for what you saw reflected about yourself in others?  
  4. How willing were you to ask for help?  
  5. How willing were you to see that another may need help, even if not asked?  
  6. How much freedom did you allow for others to evolve at their own pace, regardless of your contributions from your own position in your own evolution?  
  7. How much intimacy did you allow in your life, even with your wounds, your shame? How willing were you to allow the wounding and shame of others into your life that is not your own? (counting as one element here)  
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU 1

Moonfeather

I walk my elderly dog around the block everyday and today I noticed about 4 or 5 things were different. After I saw the first one, I asked myself if I had walked around the block yesterday and I remembered that I had so I rationalized it. After the second one, I thought about the nexus. Then I noticed others, it was a strange feeling. This is the first time this has happened that I was conscious about.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT? 2

Leela Corman

Oh, maybe the nexus is why I felt so out of sorts yesterday. I went to my studio to work on this comic that's taking me forever and that I am procrastinating right now, by writing this. I did fine, but I felt bizarre. Tense, weird, not like myself. I'm used to this, being normally a very emotionally intense person, having PTSD for the past 5 years, and this year in general just not sitting right with anyone, myself included. But yesterday stood out in this way. I finally left, and as I was biking home I felt like I was about to jump out of my skin. I came home and gave myself some time to relax before my family got home, then enjoyed some time with my little girl. Later, last night, I was talking to my husband, trying to describe how weird I felt, and I suddenly asked him if I sounded sane. It took him just a little too long to answer, and his answer wasn't unequivocal enough for me! But to be fair, sometimes hormones right before my period make me feel tense and weird and antsy, so who the hell knows. But I did get a distinct feeling of being misaligned. I described it to Tom as feeling like two identical animation cels laid on top of one another, one at a slight off angle. I also had disturbing dreams and restless sleep the two nights leading up to the nexus date.

This year has been hard for me. Last year was all about bonding with people - reunions with entity mates, closer bonds with people already in my life, self-acceptance at a deeper level than I was used to. This year I feel like we're all atomized away from one another. I'm very sad about the way this has manifested for me personally. In all my endeavors that involve trying to collaborate with other people, I feel like I'm trying to pull a train car out of a tar pit, or trying to speak through a lot of padding, or a wall. It's slowly getting better but I feel kind of alone and weird. But I suspect that I'm not alone in anything I'm feeling, given how fucked up our collective situation is. I hope next year has a more comfortable energy, this one is rough. Collectively, every fissure has been made visible, and we are all having difficult confrontations that are important.

Hey, maybe we'll dismantle systemic racism and solve our existential environmental crisis, for real! I keep holding out hope.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Bobby

I had 2 dreams from last night that I remembered upon waking but it's one in particular that I wanted to post about here.  In the dream, there was something that I had done or been involved in that was going to cause my life to be involuntarily terminated.  I don't know what it was that I had done but I remember strongly that it set in motion this particular chain of events.  I wasn't even upset by it.  In fact, I remember trying to calm and comfort those who were upset about the whole thing.  I had accepted and surrendered to the fact that my death would be coming soon.

I have no idea what set this dream off.  Yesterday, I had been reading up again on Working Groups and since mine is Feline had tried to ascertain why that particular symbol was associated with my Working Group.  From what I can tell, the Feline represented a connection between this world and the next so a sort of line of communication was involved there.  Perhaps that's why in the dream I was not all that bothered by my eventual death.  I knew it wasn't the end.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

I do remember having a dream last night that stuck out.
It seems like my consciousness' effort at rationalizing or recreating an event that probably occurred in another parallel of mine.
In it I ended up joining a lgbt class of sorts in school, or one geared around learning gender identity. I remember thinking to myself it would be cool to learn since TLE was going to talk about the Gender Archetypes and I could use that to my advantage in any reports.
I was very nervous to enter the class because I didn't want people to suspect anything about me, but once I sat down I started to notice some friendly faces of people I used to know and I felt a little more confident and assured of my choice to take the class. I don't remember anything else.

Back on my trip I did have a shit ton of dreams though, but I don't remember them. Just that they were very important to me. It was like I was coursing through a bunch of parallels of myself and sort of recreating the scenarios that happened there with creative twists and elements of renewed friendship and self-disclosure.
It seemed as though the happenings were about the ideals of various me's that were rising about over various relationships they had/were having.
I'm getting better at tracing what my parallels look like around me. Since this summer would be a break from school for the me that went to university, it's an optimum time for me to check in with him dream-wise.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

DianeHB
4 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

Oh, maybe the nexus is why I felt so out of sorts yesterday. I went to my studio to work on this comic that's taking me forever and that I am procrastinating right now, by writing this. I did fine, but I felt bizarre. Tense, weird, not like myself. I'm used to this, being normally a very emotionally intense person, having PTSD for the past 5 years, and this year in general just not sitting right with anyone, myself included. But yesterday stood out in this way. I finally left, and as I was biking home I felt like I was about to jump out of my skin. I came home and gave myself some time to relax before my family got home, then enjoyed some time with my little girl. Later, last night, I was talking to my husband, trying to describe how weird I felt, and I suddenly asked him if I sounded sane. It took him just a little too long to answer, and his answer wasn't unequivocal enough for me! But to be fair, sometimes hormones right before my period make me feel tense and weird and antsy, so who the hell knows. But I did get a distinct feeling of being misaligned. I described it to Tom as feeling like two identical animation cels laid on top of one another, one at a slight off angle. I also had disturbing dreams and restless sleep the two nights leading up to the nexus date.

This year has been hard for me. Last year was all about bonding with people - reunions with entity mates, closer bonds with people already in my life, self-acceptance at a deeper level than I was used to. This year I feel like we're all atomized away from one another. I'm very sad about the way this has manifested for me personally. In all my endeavors that involve trying to collaborate with other people, I feel like I'm trying to pull a train car out of a tar pit, or trying to speak through a lot of padding, or a wall. It's slowly getting better but I feel kind of alone and weird. But I suspect that I'm not alone in anything I'm feeling, given how fucked up our collective situation is. I hope next year has a more comfortable energy, this one is rough. Collectively, every fissure has been made visible, and we are all having difficult confrontations that are important.

Hey, maybe we'll dismantle systemic racism and solve our existential environmental crisis, for real! I keep holding out hope.

I felt out of sorts yesterday, too. Anxious for no reason. I do sometimes get like that during nexuses, so I looked up the energy report and realized we were in one. The tapping into collective consciousness doesn't help, either.  I resonate with your second comment, too. Last year my work was crazy intense, but I also treasured the relationships I had developed. Those people were like family to me. After I left at the end of the year, it has been very difficult to sustain those relationships and I've felt a lot of grief around it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Nadine

This Nexus has left me incredibly sleepy, with lot's of dream activity.

I could not notice any particular effects of the Nexus with a theme of DECLARATION - can anyone of you guys validate it?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Dawn
8 hours ago, Nadine said:

This Nexus has left me incredibly sleepy, with lot's of dream activity.

I could not notice any particular effects of the Nexus with a theme of DECLARATION - can anyone of you guys validate it?

Oh yes! During the Nexus I made a difficult choice to end a 30-year friendship. The relationship affects me in much subtler ways than it could in the past and there isn't much communication anymore. So when I told my husband (who is unaware of the Energy Report) that I planned to finalize the friendship, he asked, "Are you sure it needs to be such a DECLARATION?" ?

Edited by Dawn
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • SAD 2

Troy

My experience of this Nexus and this month, in general, is one of muted dread. I can't shake it. My mood is mopey, subdued, and restless, and a bit on the grouchy side. I can point to a few things being processed in my life that may be the cause of this, but ever since the election, *everything* feels like we are in the "wrong reality." I really can't shake that dread and sense of displacement.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • SAD 9

James D

Everything pretty much sucks for me right now. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 10

Troy
35 minutes ago, Dawn said:

During the Nexus I made a difficult choice to end a 30-year friendship. The relationship affects me in much subtler ways than it could in the past and there isn't much communication anymore.

I had a decades-old friendship with my ex, Cadence Mate, and best friend die, too. It has been very depressing and difficult to process this.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • SAD 11

Maureen
1 hour ago, Troy said:

My experience of this Nexus and this month, in general, is one of muted dread. I can't shake it. My mood is mopey, subdued, and restless, and a bit on the grouchy side. I can point to a few things being processed in my life that may be the cause of this, but ever since the election, *everything* feels like we are in the "wrong reality." I really can't shake that dread and sense of displacement.

I've been feeling this way since August 2014 when the "great" convergence took place. I've been in a state of anxious displacement since then. I talk about it in my blog Compassionate Act & Dreams of Convergence. Here's a couple of excerpts from sessions held in August 2014:

Maureen:  From a DREAM:  "...We are too cut off from people’s energy. Ingun said I guess you could always just go within and ask for an energy connection through the Crown Chakra, as a suggestion, but we both agreed that we didn’t like this cut off feeling we had with “this place” we are staying at. I could see that there was a whole, like a globe, and one side had most of the energy and the other side had none. Actually it was like the Yin/Yang symbol – only I saw it as energy or actual lights from people. Ingun and I were both on the side with no lights and we didn’t like it. We could feel the imbalance and were uncomfortable with it.  ..."

MEntity:  You are asking for our comments on the dream in light of the Convergence?

Maureen:  Yes, or if it is about something else, please comment as well.

MEntity:  The first dream would likely be related to the world of "you" merging into "this" world over the next several years. This "other world" is quite closed, quite contained, and has worked hard to break out of that state. The reaching up and out of the Crown is one of the means through which Convergence of parallels happens.

MEntity:  The "other world" has lived under religious, political, and military oppression for the past 200 years. This is true of most countries, not of only the United States, but the establishment of the United States is the start of the cascading relief from this oppression across the world. This began to happen in the 80s, and the culmination of the efforts has come to be in sync with "this" parallel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEntity:  The Convergence next week is of a branch of the species/sentience that branched in the mid to late 1700's CE in which the United States was not founded. (*See below)

Martha:  Not as a new country distinct from England, or not settled at all from Europe?

MEntity:  This convergence will likely move the United States out of its seat of power fairly (relatively) quickly over the next 20 to 50 years, or escalate it to a heightened position beyond all comprehension. Neither of these scenarios are "good" or "bad," but has a spectrum of possibility built in across the board.

MEntity:  Martha, these are of the parallels where the settling and establishments failed, at least in terms of what you know as its success since then.

MEntity:  An uprising "recently" overturned all these forces and a Constitution was implemented similar to the one you know for the United States.

Martha:  so are they collapsing now into...us?

MEntity:  At the point where the United States is "born" is next week.

DianeHB:  wow

Martha:  that made me feel a lil swell of tears

MikeClev:  that doesn't sound compatible enough to merge smoothly, how are differences reconciled?

MEntity:   To explain how these Convergences work will take its own session, but the forces opposing the United States "here" and the forces building the United States "there" have created a magnetic Yin/Yang that is nearly impossible to merge.

MEntity:  Mike, you are correct and this is why we see the next 20 to 50 years as being a bit precarious, not necessarily in obvious ways, but in trajectory.

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU 1
  • MEH 1

Crystal

I would love to hear more about how the Convergences work, as well as what was the pivotal event/branching point of the "no US until recently" parallel. I've been thinking about this ever since the election and all the fun stuff going down with the US government.

2016 was a year of "difficult" overleaves (certainly if they were in a person they'd be regarded as a challenge!) and we're still mopping up from that; in fact we'll be mopping up from The Year That Hit The Fan for a while. (I do think most of what is going on now is a symptom, not a cause...)

I've also been having weird dreams and physical symptoms. And I've noticed tiny, subtle, changes in my environment. Interesting times, indeed!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Uma
2 hours ago, Maureen said:

MEntity:   To explain how these Convergences work will take its own session

Another topic for the list!

• LIKE/LOVE 6